Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Tlaib and Omar banned from entering Israel
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Tlaib and Omar banned from entering Israel
I didn't even know they were visiting until I saw this flash on the tweeter thing.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Isra...ely-598736
08-15-2019 10:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Tlaib and Omar banned from entering Israel
Good for them!
08-15-2019 10:23 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Good for Israel.
08-15-2019 10:25 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
There's a mistake in the article. An opponent of Netanyahu is quoted as saying it will create a crisis "with" the Democratic Party. The crisis will be "within" the Democratic Party.
08-15-2019 10:26 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(08-15-2019 10:22 AM)fsquid Wrote:  I didn't even know they were visiting until I saw this flash on the tweeter thing.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Isra...ely-598736

Bahahahahaha. Unrepentant racist anti-semitic Democrat---who is anti-semitic WITH THE FULL SUPPORT of her party, is barred from entry by the Jewish state of Israel. Shocking. What an embarrassing complete a total rebuke of the nasty and troubling double standard the Democrat Party supports regarding racisim and hate speech within its own ranks.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019 10:51 AM by Attackcoog.)
08-15-2019 10:50 AM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Tlaib and Omar banned from entering Israel
Good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
08-15-2019 11:03 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
LOL good decision.
08-15-2019 11:08 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Hey, imagine Obama throwing a hissy fit over 2 tea party congressmen visiting another country and that country cancels it due to the pressure. ***totally normal***

Barak Ravid: I want to tell you a secret: A month ago when Netanyahu decided to allow Omar and Tlaib into the country they alreadty supported BDS and he knew it back then. There is only one reason for Netanyahu's backtracking today - the pressure from Donald Trump.

Corrupt authoritarian.

And you guys think this is a good thing. This plays well with knuckledraggers. Nobody else.
08-15-2019 11:08 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(08-15-2019 11:08 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Hey, imagine Obama throwing a hissy fit over 2 tea party congressmen visiting another country and that country cancels it due to the pressure. ***totally normal***

Barak Ravid: I want to tell you a secret: A month ago when Netanyahu decided to allow Omar and Tlaib into the country they alreadty supported BDS and he knew it back then. There is only one reason for Netanyahu's backtracking today - the pressure from Donald Trump.

Corrupt authoritarian.

And you guys think this is a good thing. This plays well with knuckledraggers. Nobody else.

What are you talking about??
08-15-2019 11:12 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
The only thing that could have been better would be Israel waiting until their plane landed and holding these two and refusing their entry into the country. Better yet I would have loved to have seen Israel lock them up on suspicion of ties to terrorist activities. Wonder who Tlaib and Omar would have whined to...
08-15-2019 11:13 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(08-15-2019 11:08 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Hey, imagine Obama throwing a hissy fit over 2 tea party congressmen visiting another country and that country cancels it due to the pressure. ***totally normal***

Corrupt authoritarian.

Don't be obtuse.

This just goes to show that words have consequences. Those two should not be surprised this happened. If they are surprised then they are even more ignorant than they let on to be.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019 11:24 AM by VA49er.)
08-15-2019 11:18 AM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Good for Israel. Love it.
08-15-2019 11:23 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
They were only visiting the Westbank, I wonder what they were going to do there?
08-15-2019 11:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(08-15-2019 11:18 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

Corrupt authoritarian.

Don't be obtuse.

This just goes to show that words have consequences. Those two should not be surprised this happened. If they are surprised then they are even more ignorant than they let on to be.

^This^
It’s a political stunt. You would have to be as brain dead as AOC to expect anything different.
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis

Corrupt authoritarian.

Lol. You hacks just can’t catch a break. Love it. You deserve everything you get.
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
So wait two anti-Semantic women were barred from a country and this person that Mach quoted doesn't have proof of what happened, but Trump is in the wrong, not the anti-Semantic women..

TF is wrong here.
08-15-2019 11:26 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-15-2019 11:26 AM)gdunn Wrote:  So wait two anti-Semantic women were barred from a country and this person that Mach quoted doesn't have proof of what happened, but Trump is in the wrong, not the anti-Semantic women..

TF is wrong here.

They called for a boycott of Israel and they think they would be welcomed with open arms.
08-15-2019 11:27 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(08-15-2019 11:27 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(08-15-2019 11:26 AM)gdunn Wrote:  So wait two anti-Semantic women were barred from a country and this person that Mach quoted doesn't have proof of what happened, but Trump is in the wrong, not the anti-Semantic women..

TF is wrong here.

They called for a boycott of Israel and they think they would be welcomed with open arms.

They really are that stupid.
08-15-2019 11:30 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
But yet we're knuckle draggers.. Mach remember this is what won Trump the last election...
08-15-2019 11:35 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(08-15-2019 11:12 AM)gdunn Wrote:  

Corrupt authoritarian.

What are you talking about??

He doesn't know, he's just reading the talking points.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019 01:24 PM by Kaplony.)
08-15-2019 01:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.