Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mexican Officials Confirm 3 ISIS-linked Suspects Headed To U.S. Southern Border
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Mexican Officials Confirm 3 ISIS-linked Suspects Headed To U.S. Southern Border

Democrats will be welcoming them with open arms....

Quote:Welp, this is pretty damn disconcerting.

But go ahead, Democrats, tell us how racist Americans are for wanting our borders secured.

ISIS.

Awesome.

Link
06-24-2019 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Mexican Officials Confirm 3 ISIS-linked Suspects Headed To U.S. Southern Border
If they know they're coming, how? And why haven't they stopped them?
06-25-2019 06:53 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Mexican Officials Confirm 3 ISIS-linked Suspects Headed To U.S. Southern Border
(06-25-2019 06:53 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If they know they're coming, how? And why haven't they stopped them?

my question too
06-25-2019 08:02 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(06-25-2019 06:53 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If they know they're coming, how? And why haven't they stopped them?

Well, simple really. The Mexicans are working off of reports.

Quote:Breitbart News exclusively confirmed that Mexican Federal Police are on alert, preparing to encounter or arrest Ahamed Ghanim Mohamed Al Juburi from Iraq, and Ibrahim Mohamed and Mohamed Eissa from Egypt. The three men are believed to have entered through Panama in May, crossed through Costa Rica on June 9, and could be headed to Mexico, a leaked internal security memo revealed."

This doesn't say the Mexicans aren't trying to find them. This also tells you how pourous and crappy the Mexican borders are on all sides. This isn't anything new to us, but thanks to the internationally well-known fact that the US is split on border security, it makes this route a very satiable target of opportunity for terrorists and a host of any other bad actors that want to cause the US harm.
06-25-2019 08:16 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
Breitbart News: “We cover the crap FoxNews won’t”
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019 08:23 AM by Marc Mensa.)
06-25-2019 08:20 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

Additionally, I would argue the Mexicans are probably trying harder than ever to find these guys because of the ramifications for Mexico if they do get through and use the US southern border as a way in and do something stupid (which is ops normal for them).
06-25-2019 08:21 AM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

(06-25-2019 08:20 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Breitbart News: “We the crap FoxNews won’t”

Is English your fourth language?
06-25-2019 08:22 AM
Marc Mensa Offline

(06-25-2019 08:22 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 08:20 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Breitbart News: “We the crap FoxNews won’t”

I do speak 3 languages... English being one...but not 4.

I do admit to needing glasses, too. My vision is not what it used to be.
06-25-2019 08:26 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...roops.html

The President has been pressing Mexico hard on border security, and Mexico is STARTING to take it slightly more seriously. This is a good step. Their next step needs to be fiercely securing their own southern and maritime borders.
06-25-2019 08:33 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

(06-25-2019 08:26 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

LOL.

Next question... how do you consider a confirmed, non-U.S. report of ISIS members potentially making their way to the U.S. crap?
06-25-2019 08:37 AM
Marc Mensa Offline

(06-25-2019 08:37 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  

LOL.

Next question... how do you consider a confirmed, non-U.S. report of ISIS members potentially making their way to the U.S. crap?

From simply reading the Breitbart story...
The “report” was generated by the Trump administration’s DHS and then forwarded to Mexico. Mexican officials then disseminated the information, which Breitbart exclusively published as news.
06-25-2019 08:51 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(06-25-2019 08:51 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

LOL.

The “report” was generated by the Trump administration’s DHS and then forwarded to Mexico. Mexican officials then disseminated the information, which Breitbart exclusively published as news.
And local Rio Grande news is reporting they have been arrested. Another leftist fail. Breitbart reporting is accurate, your take is wrong again.

UPDATE: The three suspected ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua and returned to Costa Rican authorities.

All alerts at Mexican borders have been removed.

----

WESLACO – Mexican authorities were warned of three suspected terrorists by the Department of Homeland Security International Operations.

Ahamed Ghanim Mohamed Al Juburi from Iraq, Ibrahim Mohamed and Mohamed Eissa from Egypt are believed to have crossed through Costa Rica on June 9.

Authorities believe they could be headed to Mexico where officials believe they will try to enter the United States.

Officials say all three men are in the Biometric Identification Transnational Migration Alert program.

Authorities say they are prepared to encounter and arrest them.

For more information watch the video above.

https://www.krgv.com/news/3-suspected-is...-nicaragua

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
06-25-2019 09:12 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

You realize that BITMAP reports aren't political reports right? This wasn't some press briefing synopsis or report forwarded over to the Mexican gov't.

I digress. Mexico didn't "disseminate" the information. It was leaked, well... because as we all know Mexico has a serious corruption problem throughout all levels of their gov't.

Regardless, a very detailed and particular report including specific names isn't your run of the mill and vague "terrorist are using the southern border we need a wall" stump speech by the administration. If the Trump administration wanted this public the U.S. would've released it to the media ourselves. Understanding that is a bad idea b/c publishing it means the culprits would be aware that using BITMAP we are able to somewhat understand where they are and where they are going leads to them going darker and making it more difficult to find them. Not having this info public makes it easier for our agencies to ultimately grab them b/c they would be operating less carefully and calculated. This being leaked by Mexicans hurts Mexico and the U.S., however, it does prove that those interested in securing the southern border are on the correct side of history.
06-25-2019 09:14 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

(06-25-2019 09:12 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 08:51 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 08:22 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Is English your fourth language?

LOL.

And local Rio Grande news is reporting they have been arrested. Another leftist fail. Breitbart reporting is accurate, your take is wrong again.

UPDATE: The three suspected ISIS terrorists were arrested in Nicaragua and returned to Costa Rican authorities.

All alerts at Mexican borders have been removed.

----

WESLACO – Mexican authorities were warned of three suspected terrorists by the Department of Homeland Security International Operations.

Ahamed Ghanim Mohamed Al Juburi from Iraq, Ibrahim Mohamed and Mohamed Eissa from Egypt are believed to have crossed through Costa Rica on June 9.

Authorities believe they could be headed to Mexico where officials believe they will try to enter the United States.

Officials say all three men are in the Biometric Identification Transnational Migration Alert program.

Authorities say they are prepared to encounter and arrest them.

For more information watch the video above.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Whaaaaaaaat. You mean 'ol know it all Mensa failed again? Shocking. Back in his hole he goes...

03-lmfao
06-25-2019 09:15 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(06-24-2019 10:16 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  

But go ahead, Democrats, tell us how racist Americans are for wanting our borders secured.

ISIS.

Awesome.

Link

What a crap thread/post. First, Mexican officials aren't confirming people are headed to the border per your dubious cite from Breitbart. Breitbart is only claiming that Mexican officials confirm they were warned by US officials. And why would we start believing anything from Breitbart now anyway?

Lastly, your comments about being welcomed are just plain pathetic.

03-zzz
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019 09:31 AM by Redwingtom.)
06-25-2019 09:30 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

(06-25-2019 09:30 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

ISIS.

Awesome.

Link

What a crap thread/post. First, Mexican officials aren't confirming people are headed to the border per your dubious cite from Breitbart. Breitbart is only claiming that Mexican officials confirm they were warned by US officials. And why would we start believing anything from Breitbart now anyway?

03-zzz

Slip a 'lil stupid in your coffee this morning instead of sugar?

Why would we believe it? Well... because the three of them were arrested yesterday in Nicaragua, per the updated link SuperFly posted right above yours.
06-25-2019 09:34 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(06-25-2019 09:34 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  

ISIS.

Awesome.

Link

03-zzz

Why would we believe it? Well... because the three of them were arrested yesterday in Nicaragua, per the updated link SuperFly posted right above yours.

Never drank an ounce of coffee in my life. Still waiting on proof they were heading to the US border......

BTW - Didn't trump already defeat ISIS?

Waiting on lame Obama JV post.....
06-25-2019 09:39 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

(06-25-2019 09:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(06-25-2019 09:34 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  

ISIS.

Awesome.

Link

03-zzz

Never drank an ounce of coffee in my life. Still waiting on proof they were heading to the US border......

BTW - Didn't trump already defeat ISIS?

Waiting on lame Obama JV post.....

The lengths you go to express your levels of ignorance are astounding. This is bad, even for you.

The fact you can't even admit, "Okay, yeah you guys were right and it's good to see that the U.S., Mexico, and other Central American countries were right on this and worked together to get these guys before they could potentially destroy a lot of American lives is a great thing." But no... you have to double down on your own stupidity, and outright BS partisanship is despicable.
06-25-2019 09:44 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

Not even close. He does however speak BS spun talking points very fluently.
06-25-2019 10:32 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(06-25-2019 08:33 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...roops.html

The President has been pressing Mexico hard on border security, and Mexico is STARTING to take it slightly more seriously. This is a good step. Their next step needs to be fiercely securing their own southern and maritime borders.

Indeed, and if they require help doing that it would be one bit of foreign aid to which I wouldn't be opposed.
06-25-2019 10:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.