Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

White House officials used personal accounts
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
White House officials used personal accounts
Now, unless they unearth they were sending classified information like she who will not be named I could honestly care less about this from a legal perspective.

That being said from an optics perspective, how stupid can you be after your Father(in-law) spent the past year railing against cankles about using a personal account to turn around and use WhatsApp(A friggin facebook product) to communicate with foreign officials.

Quote:Cummings wrote that Kushner’s personal counsel, Abbe Lowell, told the Committee in December that Kushner “has used—and continues to use—WhatsApp as part of his official duties in the White House.”

According to Lowell, Kushner is in compliance with the law and records his communications via screenshots. Cummings, however, expressed concern that Kushner could be using WhatsApp to communicate “sensitive and even classified” information to foreign leaders.

Ivanka Trump, an adviser to the president, also “continues to receive emails relating to official business on her personal email account,” wrote Cummings, adding that she does not always forward the correspondence to her official account as the Presidential Records Act demands.

Link
03-21-2019 04:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
RE: White House officials used personal accounts
(03-21-2019 04:21 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  Now, unless they unearth they were sending classified information like she who will not be named I could honestly care less about this from a legal perspective.

That being said from an optics perspective, how stupid can you be after your Father(in-law) spent the past year railing against cankles about using a personal account to turn around and use WhatsApp(A friggin facebook product) to communicate with foreign officials.

Quote:Cummings wrote that Kushner’s personal counsel, Abbe Lowell, told the Committee in December that Kushner “has used—and continues to use—WhatsApp as part of his official duties in the White House.”

According to Lowell, Kushner is in compliance with the law and records his communications via screenshots. Cummings, however, expressed concern that Kushner could be using WhatsApp to communicate “sensitive and even classified” information to foreign leaders.

Ivanka Trump, an adviser to the president, also “continues to receive emails relating to official business on her personal email account,” wrote Cummings, adding that she does not always forward the correspondence to her official account as the Presidential Records Act demands.

Link

If you're forwarding screenshots of your conversations to official accounts, then why use Whatsapp in the first place?

Guess we should just take him on his word it... 01-wingedeagle
03-21-2019 04:59 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
But her emails!! Lock her up!
03-21-2019 05:07 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(03-21-2019 05:07 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  But her emails!! Lock her up!

Well? Is this a case of "if their not going to prosecute cankles for it, I might as well do it too..."?
03-21-2019 05:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(03-21-2019 05:07 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  But her emails!! Lock her up!

Wait. Help me out here.

Are you saying using personal email for secret government communications is wrong or it's OK?
03-21-2019 05:23 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Lost me at Cummings
03-21-2019 05:33 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
For the last f8ing time for the cucks that continue to confuse "personal email account" with "Personal email server that was insecure and transmitted/received classified emails then was hacked", let me clarify it for you one more time:

There is no issue with occasionally using a personal email account for government business, as long as the info is retained for FOIA.

The issue, once again, was what the pissbag that some of you continue to blow did. Primarily:

1) Used an unsecure private email server (not account....server) for all of your government emails
2) Did not turn the emails over for FOIA
3) Get busted having not turned over your emails on your private server, then delete a sh*tload of them before turning it over
4) Transmitted classified material on that server, even though you lied and said you never did
5) You received classified info on that server, eve though you lied and said you never did
6) You allowed your private server to be hacked, thereby exposing the classified material
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019 05:58 PM by UofMstateU.)
03-21-2019 05:58 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

Well, I guess we know why Cummings was bitching about it. More bad news for the Obama admin regarding Hillary and her emails.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton...ith-israel
03-21-2019 06:08 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I don't hate anyone and usually wish no harm to come to most people but I'd like to see her hang.
03-21-2019 07:46 PM
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
They had no intent. Case closed.
03-21-2019 08:16 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(03-21-2019 05:58 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  For the last f8ing time for the cucks that continue to confuse "personal email account" with "Personal email server that was insecure and transmitted/received classified emails then was hacked", let me clarify it for you one more time:
There is no issue with occasionally using a personal email account for government business, as long as the info is retained for FOIA.
The issue, once again, was what the pissbag that some of you continue to blow did. Primarily:
1) Used an unsecure private email server (not account....server) for all of your government emails
3) Get busted having not turned over your emails on your private server, then delete a sh*tload of them before turning it over
4) Transmitted classified material on that server, even though you lied and said you never did
5) You received classified info on that server, even though you lied and said you never did
6) You allowed your private server to be hacked, thereby exposing the classified material

Good summary.

One point. I'm not sure it has ever been proved that the server was hacked. I'm guessing there is about a 99.9% certainty that it was--a non-secure server sending email back and forth to official accounts, in an environment where widespread hacking was clearly going on. I would bet that "the Russians" are not the only ones to have hacked it.
03-21-2019 08:36 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-21-2019 05:33 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Lost me at Cummings

Missed that. Should have lost me there.
03-21-2019 08:38 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(03-21-2019 08:36 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(03-21-2019 05:58 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  For the last f8ing time for the cucks that continue to confuse "personal email account" with "Personal email server that was insecure and transmitted/received classified emails then was hacked", let me clarify it for you one more time:
5) You received classified info on that server, even though you lied and said you never did

Good summary.

One point. I'm not sure it has ever been proved that the server was hacked. I'm guessing there is about a 99.9% certainty that it was--a non-secure server sending email back and forth to official accounts, in an environment where widespread hacking was clearly going on. I would bet that "the Russians" are not the only ones to have hacked it.

It was testified to by one of the douchebags from the FBI/DOJ that they skulldrug up to the hill. They admitted it had been hacked. Its in one of the closed door testimony that they finally released.
03-21-2019 10:11 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards

5) You received classified info on that server, eve though you lied and said you never did

they're fk'n idiots....let 'em continue with their faux rage....just fk 'em...you can't fix 'em...

I'd five finga bang death punch if it was plausible....it's much easier to toss feces in their faces....

piss on 'em....

they wanted a fight....they fk'd with the wrong mothertruckers...
03-22-2019 04:52 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
So this is how they communicate with the Saudis to discuss the reporters they want killed.
03-22-2019 07:44 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-22-2019 07:44 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  So this is how they communicate with the Saudis to discuss the reporters they want killed.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmkay,,,,,you seriously give a fk....wtfe....

#tard

you wanted to play.....enjoy!
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019 07:54 AM by stinkfist.)
03-22-2019 07:53 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(03-22-2019 07:44 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  So this is how they communicate with the Saudis to discuss the reporters they want killed.

Yes. Next up, internet trolls.
03-22-2019 07:53 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(03-22-2019 07:44 AM)cb4029 Wrote:  So this is how they communicate with the Saudis to discuss how to kill Seth Rich.

Interesting take on it.
03-22-2019 08:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.