Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

University of Maryland - Baltimore County
Bookmark and Share
Water Boy Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Drexel
University of Maryland - Baltimore County
The Dragons will take on one of the noisemakers in last year's Big Dance as UMBC who became the first 16th seed to beat a number one seed this afternoon. The line looks to have us favored by 2 with an over/under of 147.

I wouldn't claim to know much about this team, but they seem to be guard oriented, which should be a good match-up for us. Troy Harper has had two of his better games since Walton was ruled out. Perhaps not worrying as much about playing time has helped him?

This will be the last game at the DAC until 2019, hopefully we can take advantage.
12-08-2018 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Water Boy Offline
2nd String

RE: University of Maryland - Baltimore County
Nice finish to the half finds the Dragons on top 43-35. Harper with 17 points to lead Drexel. Butler with 9 points, 8 rebounds on 4-4 shooting including a three pointer.

We got some nice minutes off the bench from Doles, Perry, and Juric to help us comeback after an early deficit.

Demir struggled from fouls and didn't score. It is good to see us out ahead without much from him.
12-08-2018 02:52 PM
Advertisement

Water Boy Offline
2nd String

Ugly second half featuring very little defense and sloppy ball-handling from the Dragons leading to a 91- 76 final.
12-08-2018 03:49 PM
dan10 Offline
Heisman

I take full credit for this one. I missed much of the game and checked in right after the under 12 timeout. From that point our 62-57 lead diminished quickly with UMBC going on a 14-0 run and never looking back. I turned it back off around the 6 minute mark with us down by 12 or 14 hoping we would comeback, and we did not. From the little I saw there was no resistance on defense. I think UMBC made their first 6 shots I saw them take before missing.
12-09-2018 08:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.