Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"NIU owned the line of scrimmage" - BYU Fan video
Bookmark and Share
jjj Online
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
"NIU owned the line of scrimmage" - BYU Fan video
BYU fans in meltdown mode after losing to NIU. Join Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern, Purdue....But I dont think they will fire their AD after this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUBDvd2s4bw
10-27-2018 08:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Teamduh Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Northern Il
RE: "NIU owned the line of scrimmage" - BYU Fan video
(10-27-2018 08:38 PM)jjj Wrote:  BYU fans in meltdown mode after losing to NIU. Join Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern, Purdue....But I dont think they will fire their AD after this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUBDvd2s4bw
Thanks for sharing. My cable service went down over halftime and into this drive so I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
10-27-2018 08:48 PM
MiamiHuskie Offline
All American

I looked at some of the BYU talk, doesn't seem like they're in meltdown.
Heck , our board is worse if we win by less than 3 touchdowns
10-27-2018 08:51 PM
jjj Online
Special Teams

Message board post:

LA Ute loves me
LiveCoug's Avatar Join Date

Well ****.

We just freaking lost to NIU. At home. Blow it up.

another post below...maybe the will go after the AD...lol

"What's the fix? If coaching changes need to happen, AD needs to change."
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018 08:55 PM by jjj.)
10-27-2018 08:52 PM
Advertisement

JB04 Offline
1st String

(10-27-2018 08:51 PM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  I looked at some of the BYU talk, doesn't seem like they're in meltdown.

BYU fans love football, but even before this game I have sensed a more reasonable fan base that kind of shrugs off losses and doesn’t demand their coaches head after a bad season. When their coach decided to punt at 4th and 4 with 3 minutes left, they booed but that would have been grounds for a fire coach campaign
10-28-2018 07:25 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(10-28-2018 07:25 AM)JB04 Wrote:  
(10-27-2018 08:51 PM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  I looked at some of the BYU talk, doesn't seem like they're in meltdown.

BYU fans love football, but even before this game I have sensed a more reasonable fan base that kind of shrugs off losses and doesn’t demand their coaches head after a bad season. When their coach decided to punt at 4th and 4 with 3 minutes left, they booed but that would have been grounds for a fire coach campaign

That wasn't as bad a decision as some we've seen on a regular basis, especially considering how little we moved the ball.
10-28-2018 07:33 AM
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies

The only reason they punted is they realized after nearly 4 quarters of football our offense hadn't done much and likely wouldn't again. If their coach thought our offense was a threat he likely wouldn't have punted.
10-28-2018 07:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
(10-28-2018 07:37 AM)epasnoopy Wrote:  

The only reason they punted is they realized after nearly 4 quarters of football our offense hadn't done much and likely wouldn't again. If their coach thought our offense was a threat he likely wouldn't have punted.

Yes that was definitely a very smart move to punt that ball at that stage of the game. With about 45 seconds less time on the clock you probably go for it, but that was 100 percent the right move to punt to NIU, an offense which pretty much guaranteed you would get a 3 and out. BYU coach put his team in position to win with that move, they just didn't execute.
10-28-2018 08:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.