Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] Bandwagon or nah?
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

I Root For: ODU & VT
[split] Bandwagon or nah?
(09-26-2018 06:19 AM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  
(09-25-2018 11:11 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  
(09-22-2018 06:57 PM)Monarch_Pride Wrote:  Liberty who? Whew...

lol Yeah, After listening to several sports talk shows since our victory, it seems Liberty gets no respect as a football program.

I can't remember the exact quotes but it went something like this,

"I mean this is a team that lost to Liberty"

"How can a team that loses to Liberty turn around and beat a top 25 opponent?"

"Among ODU's losses is a 52-10 defeat at the hands of Liberty. Unbelievable."https://csnbbs.com/thread-858734-page-3.html

"how can ODU lose to Liberty by 42 points then beat 13th ranked Va. Tech? You can't make this up"

Yeah, we lost which is embarrassing but I thought this was funny.

Anyway ODU fans, here's the face of ODU Football for years to come, Get behind him and the program or GTFO.

[Image: 600]

Haha WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!?!? GTFO my ass.

Love this soft ass crap. You sound like one of the alumni players with their panties stuck up their ass? Mad because people hold someone accountable at their job.

Yep, GTFO, I think you want the Fire Wilder Thread. Anyone who's read my post throughout the years knows I'm anything but soft.

I was the one who said this team isn't as bad as it's record. But I also said, players were blowing assignments. I said they were to blame. I posted a picture of a buffet table and sarcastically told Wilder to place them at opposite ends of the field to help the Oline block. My criticism of the players led to a players only meeting and the results were spectacular!

Everyone was calling for Wilder's head. I was calling out the players. That was the difference. Many factors go into success at the FBS level and coaching is just one of them.

You're not holding anyone accountable, you're just a crybaby who isn't getting what you want right now. Did your mom buy you that toy every time she took you to the shopping center? Did you cry when she said no?
Sure you did.

If we listened to every crybaby, we'll hold the NCAA record for FBS Coaching Hires.

I say let the program grow. 10 years in the making. Get on Board or ..........

This post sponsored by Kleenex. When your team starts out 0-3, Kleenex is there for you.

[Image: antiviralblue.png?h=365&w=42...7D5B474AA9]
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 03:32 PM by Sirloin Burger.)
09-26-2018 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

RE: Extend Bobby Wilder Thread
(09-26-2018 11:54 AM)12thmonarch Wrote:  

lol Yeah, After listening to several sports talk shows since our victory, it seems Liberty gets no respect as a football program.

"Among ODU's losses is a 52-10 defeat at the hands of Liberty. Unbelievable."

"how can ODU lose to Liberty by 42 points then beat 13th ranked Va. Tech? You can't make this up"

Anyway ODU fans, here's the face of ODU Football for years to come, Get behind him and the program or GTFO.

Love this soft ass crap. You sound like one of the alumni players with their panties stuck up their ass? Mad because people hold someone accountable at their job.

He is a soft ass clown who thinks one win defines a career or a program. To me Bobby earned more time with the win, a program changing win(if we can build on from it) and its nothing more than that. I hope he turns us around and gets us to a bowl this season but if we end up going 2-10 and then a rebuild year next(which i don't think will yield a good result anyway). I just don't see how he can be retained with a 5-7, 10-3, 5-7,2-10 and what ever we end up next season with the roster rebuild. I am staying hopeful he does turn this program around gets us to a bowl game this season which will give us some momentum with the new stadium for next season and we will see what happens.

[Image: giphy.gif]

We don't need people who irrationally burn their season tickets or use violent/threatening slurs to insult our coach.
09-26-2018 03:20 PM
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(09-26-2018 03:11 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  

"Among ODU's losses is a 52-10 defeat at the hands of Liberty. Unbelievable."https://csnbbs.com/thread-858734-page-3.html

My criticism of the players led to a players only meeting and the results were spectacular!

lol sure it did buddy........sure it did.

Ha ha what a joke.
09-26-2018 06:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

(09-26-2018 06:29 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 03:11 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  

My criticism of the players led to a players only meeting and the results were spectacular!

lol sure it did buddy........sure it did.

Ha ha what a joke.

Yep, My posts do grab a lot of attention including players and staff.

Who's the joke? the ones that defended this program or the ones who abandoned it and are trying now to save face.

There's lot of good basketball in NC kid, maybe it's time to lower your blood pressure and root for one of them, you'll make the NCAA tournament for sure. Me, I'll continue to support Jeff Jones and the ODU basketball program.

Good Luck in Charlotte, NC.
09-26-2018 07:08 PM
12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(09-26-2018 07:18 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 06:54 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 03:20 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 11:54 AM)12thmonarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 06:19 AM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  Haha WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!?!? GTFO my ass.

He is a soft ass clown who thinks one win defines a career or a program. To me Bobby earned more time with the win, a program changing win(if we can build on from it) and its nothing more than that. I hope he turns us around and gets us to a bowl this season but if we end up going 2-10 and then a rebuild year next(which i don't think will yield a good result anyway). I just don't see how he can be retained with a 5-7, 10-3, 5-7,2-10 and what ever we end up next season with the roster rebuild. I am staying hopeful he does turn this program around gets us to a bowl game this season which will give us some momentum with the new stadium for next season and we will see what happens.

We don't need people who irrationally burn their season tickets or use violent/threatening slurs to insult our coach.

In which fuckin univese is "**** you xxxxx" a voilent/threatening slur? Irrationally burning my tickets, did you watch the Liberty game you fuckin idiot? You must be some low life **** head that have no pride what so ever and may be i am stupid because i am talking to a turkey lover and irony of it is you calling me Bandwagon fan. Again you GTFO *****.

I think I proved my point, you are violent and threatening. Yes we lost the Liberty game but none were as nasty and profane against Bobby Wilder than you. I believe you posted a thread about being done with this season. Thankfully it got deleted.

Keep trying to save face bandwagon. it's not working for me.

You proved nothing. Trying to save face, really is that what you think? I said repeatedly that i will keep donating and not showing up until the changes are made . I don't care who makes the changes and gets us back to winning and if it is Bobby Wilder so be it. Yes i was profane to wilder and if he doesn't change i will still do that and i am not backing down and yes i said i am done with the season and not making any trips to Norfolk and i still stand by my words. If he changes the way he runs the game and turns around the program next season i will be there proud and loud. And don't go saying i criticized kids and that led to having a players only meeting that turned this program around. That is laughable even for a clown like you. I don't care what you think not in the very least. The judgement is still out for the season on Wilder and crew but he definitely hit the VT game out of the ball park and Bravo for that.
09-26-2018 07:29 PM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

Interesting, this post gets deleted, when Bandwagon get's to call me all sorts of names?

(09-26-2018 07:29 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 03:20 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  [quote='12thmonarch' pid='15532877' dateline='1537980898']

In which fuckin univese is "**** you xxxxx" a voilent/threatening slur? Irrationally burning my tickets, did you watch the Liberty game you fuckin idiot? You must be some low life **** head that have no pride what so ever and may be i am stupid because i am talking to a turkey lover and irony of it is you calling me Bandwagon fan. Again you GTFO *****.

I think I proved my point, you are violent and threatening. Yes we lost the Liberty game but none were as nasty and profane against Bobby Wilder than you. I believe you posted a thread about being done with this season. Thankfully it got deleted.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 07:38 PM by Sirloin Burger.)
09-26-2018 07:38 PM
Advertisement

12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

(09-26-2018 07:38 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  Interesting, this post gets deleted, when Bandwagon get's to call me all sorts of names?

(09-26-2018 03:20 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  [quote='12thmonarch' pid='15532877' dateline='1537980898']

I didn't delete it if you are alluding to that. I got a warning for the F word and a mod might have deleted it. I am not gonna back off from calling a wuss, a WUSS which you are. BTW Please keep criticizing the players because the player only meetings that are happening due to you criticizing them seem to b helping. What a joke you are. You don't go criticize kids, they are there because coaches put them there.Its up to the coaches to motivate them and equip them with skill sets for them to succeed and if its not working for some reason you talk to the kids and adjust the game plan to suit the players at hand. Like i said i am still not sold on this whole turning this around but i am gonna stop bashing wilder for now until i see us going back to crap road again which i hope doesn't happen to the program because we need all the momentum in the world with the new stadium happening.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 07:52 PM by 12thmonarch.)
09-26-2018 07:41 PM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

(09-26-2018 07:41 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 07:38 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  Interesting, this post gets deleted, when Bandwagon get's to call me all sorts of names?

(09-26-2018 06:54 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

I didn't delete it if you are alluding to that. I got a warning for the F word and a mod might have deleted it. I am not gonna back off from calling a wuss, a WUSS which you are. BTW Please keep criticizing the players because the player only meetings that are happening due to you criticizing them seem to b helping. What a joke you are. You don't go criticize kids, they are there because coaches put them there.Its up to the coaches to motivate them and equip them with skill sets for them to succeed and if its not working for some reason you talk to the kids and adjust the game plan to suit the players at hand. Like i said i am still not sold on this whole turning this around but i am gonna stop bashing wilder for now until i see us going back to crap road again which i hope doesn't happen to the program because we need all the momentum in the world with the new stadium happening.

You're not a true fan 12thbandwagon. You proved that yourself. When I criticize the players, I don't use the same language you used against Coach Wilder and staff. The "players are missing assignments" criticism has been echoed by Coach Wilder several times. I say "Lack of Execution" you say "Fire that MF"

I'm almost certain the coaching staff has heightened personal protection after reading some of your posts.

Good luck trying to repair your ODU fanship.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 07:59 PM by Sirloin Burger.)
09-26-2018 07:58 PM
12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

(09-26-2018 07:58 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  

(09-26-2018 07:18 PM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  In which fuckin univese is "**** you xxxxx" a voilent/threatening slur? Irrationally burning my tickets, did you watch the Liberty game you fuckin idiot? You must be some low life **** head that have no pride what so ever and may be i am stupid because i am talking to a turkey lover and irony of it is you calling me Bandwagon fan. Again you GTFO *****.

You're not a true fan 12thbandwagon. You proved that yourself. When I criticize the players, I don't use the same language you used against Coach Wilder and staff. The "players are missing assignments" criticism has been echoed by Coach Wilder several times. I say "Lack of Execution" you say "Fire that MF"

I'm almost certain the coaching staff has heightened personal protection after reading some of your posts.

Hey D'bag i have high expectations for this program than a low life **** head like you and if that makes me not a true fan so be it. I sat through humiliation at the UNC game, the Maryland game and the NC St game and frankly been at more road games than some one like you. I have a Bachelors and a masters from ODU and i am not a casual fan like you, I am an Alum and if some one is getting this program embarrassed true fans react and don't keep sucking on what ever Bobby is feeding you. I have been around much longer than you know so don't give me that crap of a bandwagon fan/not true fan crap. If me calling the coach that heightened his security then well i hope he never goes anywhere close to a P5 program because it would be a totally different ball game.Lastly i don't try to repair my fanship because while i try to improve it i don't go fixing something that is not broken.

It might be the time we take this discussion to PM's to not mess this thread up further.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 08:12 PM by 12thmonarch.)
09-26-2018 08:07 PM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

(09-26-2018 08:07 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  It might be the time we take this discussion to PM's to not mess this thread up further.

Maybe you should ban yourself and refrain from attending ODU Sporting events. Your demeanor towards Bobby Wilder is troubling.
09-26-2018 10:16 PM
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

(09-26-2018 08:07 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  

(09-26-2018 07:29 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  I think I proved my point, you are violent and threatening. Yes we lost the Liberty game but none were as nasty and profane against Bobby Wilder than you. I believe you posted a thread about being done with this season. Thankfully it got deleted.

Hey D'bag i have high expectations for this program than a low life **** head like you and if that makes me not a true fan so be it. I sat through humiliation at the UNC game, the Maryland game and the NC St game and frankly been at more road games than some one like you. I have a Bachelors and a masters from ODU and i am not a casual fan like you, I am an Alum and if some one is getting this program embarrassed true fans react and don't keep sucking on what ever Bobby is feeding you. I have been around much longer than you know so don't give me that crap of a bandwagon fan/not true fan crap. If me calling the coach that heightened his security then well i hope he never goes anywhere close to a P5 program because it would be a totally different ball game.Lastly i don't try to repair my fanship because while i try to improve it i don't go fixing something that is not broken.

It might be the time we take this discussion to PM's to not mess this thread up further.

Best not to respond, he is a drain and a troll and not one has ever taken burger boy seriously.

He’s a nothing burger who just claimed, it broad day light, that his “post” changed the action of the team and players.

He’s a joke.
09-26-2018 10:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

(09-26-2018 10:30 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  

Best not to respond, he is a drain and a troll and not one has ever taken burger boy seriously.

He’s a nothing burger who just claimed, it broad day light, that his “post” changed the action of the team and players.

He’s a joke.

Yep. 04-cheers
09-26-2018 10:36 PM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

(09-26-2018 10:30 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  Best not to respond, he is a drain and a troll and not one has ever taken burger boy seriously.

He’s a joke.

Why in Gods name are you still on this board? You hate our BB program and you don't even care about ODU football. Your posts are pretty much hit and run just to draw attention to yourself.

Trust me, everyone reads these boards and some posts stand out over others. Like mine. There are several other quality posters whose opinions are much more valued than others. We all know who they are. You're not one of them.

So what North Carolina team did you decide to root for this season? Since JJ was signed to an extension, it's best to move on and stop whining about him. No reason to lose anymore hair.

Good Luck.
09-26-2018 10:57 PM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

(09-26-2018 10:36 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 10:30 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  
(09-26-2018 07:41 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  I didn't delete it if you are alluding to that. I got a warning for the F word and a mod might have deleted it. I am not gonna back off from calling a wuss, a WUSS which you are. BTW Please keep criticizing the players because the player only meetings that are happening due to you criticizing them seem to b helping. What a joke you are. You don't go criticize kids, they are there because coaches put them there.Its up to the coaches to motivate them and equip them with skill sets for them to succeed and if its not working for some reason you talk to the kids and adjust the game plan to suit the players at hand. Like i said i am still not sold on this whole turning this around but i am gonna stop bashing wilder for now until i see us going back to crap road again which i hope doesn't happen to the program because we need all the momentum in the world with the new stadium happening.

He’s a joke.

Yep. 04-cheers

Greatl! One wants Jeff Jones fired and the other wants Bobby Wilder fired. Cheers indeed lol
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 12:37 AM by Sirloin Burger.)
09-26-2018 11:35 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

Nothing better on my home boards than a civil war between the chick and the dick. The enemy of my enemy may still easily be my enemy.
09-26-2018 11:56 PM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

Dude, you're political views would make you an enemy with most ODU students. Definitely the majority of our football team.
09-27-2018 05:27 AM
Advertisement

cmett003 Offline
All American

Everyone just stop you bunch of idiots. Kill this thread since it clearly is off topic now.
09-27-2018 05:32 AM
Monarchist13 Offline

RE: [split] Bandwagon or nah?
I'm splitting this thread. Have at it on the smack board.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 07:42 AM by Monarchist13.)
09-27-2018 06:12 AM
Monarchist13 Offline

(09-27-2018 07:38 AM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  

Who am I? Just an ordinary fan who got behind the program despite its' 0-3 start.
Those who've read my post throughout the years know I'm anything but soft.

I guess you don't want Wilder's tenure extended?

Do you think after 5 years in the FBS we should already be a football juggernaut? I mean by now we should be competing for the Access Bowl every year right?

hmmm, our players wear panties?

Accountable? No, the Accountability thing got bypassed. Fans went straight to the firing part.

We all want to win the games we're supposed to win but things don't always end the way they're supposed to unless you're Alabama.

So are you going to get behind the program or are you going to ..........

Moving this to the correct thread.
09-27-2018 07:41 AM
Monarchist13 Offline

(09-27-2018 07:57 AM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  

No one was holding Wilder accountable, they were calling for his head. Big difference.

It's pretty simple, you can give the program your 100% backing or you can be a bandwagon fan and show up when we win.

Is that better?

And here's another for the correct thread.
09-27-2018 08:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.