Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is www.piratefans.net down?
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,

Any Pirate fans here that use http://www.piratefans.net on a regualr basis ..is it up and running or expereiencing some technical difficulties? I haven't been able to even get to the site for the last week or so. 03-confused :ecu:
07-20-2004 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

Did you get banned?

It has been working fine for me, but I have become more of an occasional lurker than a poster.
07-20-2004 09:49 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

Hell if I know...............

I have it bookmarked and it takes forever to load/find and then the dreaded "This page cannot be displayed...'...' DNS error" screen comes up.

Quote: The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click  Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer 

03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused 03-confused

:eek: I know sometimes it gets buggy during peak times like lunch or supper.... BUT DAMN :mad: And I havent posted anything offensive :rofl: :rolleyes: 03-confused

I wonder if it is a cookie issue....but I have deleted temp int files of both my tower and laptop so.........

If possible can you get OTM or whoever the mod is to email me about this issue since I can't do it myself?
07-20-2004 11:06 PM
Advertisement

pirates4life Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Its worked for me. Ive had problems with other sites. I used to not be able to get to Bonesville but i found out about the lighning storm that hit it, i cant check my ECU email, and i cant go to onestop.
07-22-2004 05:36 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

OTM pm'd me through Minges Maniacs......

hmmm still can't get through to the site.

...I pm'd him back to show what the computer says each tim I try to go..... ARGGGGG :mad: :mad:
07-23-2004 06:06 PM
Advertisement

NT75
Unregistered

You're most likely having DNS issues. I could give you a work around, but I'd feel extremely dirty for helping OTM in even a distantly remote fashion. :D
07-26-2004 01:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

Quote:...but I'd feel extremely dirty for helping OTM in even a distantly remote fashion. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah..he's a cool guy and all but his ACC conspiracy theories are mind boggling :rofl: :ecu:
07-26-2004 06:26 PM
Advertisement

NT75
Unregistered

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:Yeah..he's a cool guy and all but his ACC conspiracy theories are mind boggling :rofl: :ecu:
What are you doing out the dungeon? Get back in there so I can suppress you all and taunt with with the m word (mid-major) while laughing all the way to the bank with my fellow conspirators.

HA HA HA! :devil:
07-27-2004 06:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply
ccs178 Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss

CrappiesCrappiesDonators

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
PirateTreasureNC Wrote:Yeah..he's a cool guy and all but his ACC conspiracy theories are mind boggling  :rofl:  :ecu:
What are you doing out the dungeon? Get back in there so I can suppress you all and taunt with with the m word (mid-major) while laughing all the way to the bank with my fellow conspirators.

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :snore:
07-27-2004 11:01 AM
Advertisement

ccs178 Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss

CrappiesCrappiesDonators

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:
Quote:...but I'd feel extremely dirty for helping OTM in even a distantly remote fashion. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah..he's a cool guy and all but his ACC conspiracy theories are mind boggling :rofl: :ecu:
So, the ACC bas+ards got to you too, eh?

Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low
07-27-2004 11:04 AM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:What are you doing out the dungeon? Get back in there so I can suppress you all and taunt with with the m word (mid-major) while laughing all the way to the bank with my fellow conspirators.

Look out, y'all... it's THE MAN! 05-hide
07-27-2004 12:04 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

:bang: OK OTM..can you expalin how on the same laptop computer that via COX high speed I cannot get to your site w/ a DNS server error message yet while at the beach last week on said laptop and using earthlink dial up I could?

You got some 'splainin' to do

[Image: 04e150_XL_blk.jpg]

one...two ... the black van is coming for you
three...four ...better lock your door
five...six ... grab a SIX (6pk of beer 04-drinky 04-cheers )
seven....eight ..better watch the Pirates on Channell 8
nine...ten ... the black van and helicopter will be back again

:rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
08-15-2004 08:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.