Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

****OFFICIAL GAME WEEK THREAD Arkansas State at Tulsa 9/15****
Foreverandever Online
Heisman

I Root For: &
****OFFICIAL GAME WEEK THREAD Arkansas State at Tulsa 9/15****
Important game to set the season up for both teams. Lots of buzz heard about our play against Texas will the turn into a good crowd? Obviously we're not Alabama but a good home field advantage would help Tulsa out.

It's also the walk for Alzheimer's so support that and get to the walk if you can.

Hopefully the second half of the Texas game team comes out for this game. It seems we have had a nice progression from the beginning of the season. Seems the team is maturing quickly hopefully a win will build to a nice season.

Brooks and the O-line played well in Texas. Being home will hopefully settle our kickers down. Defense continues to be solid and showed some signs that they could be pretty good vs Texas. Need the good defensive line play to win vs Arkansas St

Game is on cbssports which is nice and shows some nice value for the program when we play a solid opponent. Our exposure continues to be strong with the conference.

Arkansas St. 24
Tulsa 38

Late easy field goal secures tough home win. Skipper and the passing game get in sync early and leads to nice gashing runs from the running backs in the second half to have game controlling drives.

Game Time: 6pm CT
TV: CBS Sports
Radio: 99.5 FM Big Country KXBL, Tulsa
09-14-2018 01:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
RE: ****OFFICIAL GAME WEEK THREAD Arkansas State at Tulsa 9/15****
That score feels about right to me. We need to win this one for sure.

Question: Did Jaxon Player play against Texas? I never spotted him. We need that guy. Also, any word on Flanary being back? He adds great depth and will push the starters if healthy.
09-14-2018 05:30 PM
Foreverandever Online
Heisman

I Root For: &
I haven't heard anything on injuries or returning players but I am casual about keeping up on that unless it is a big story.

I meant to listen/watch for Player's name to be called at Texas, but I forgot. I don't remember him making a play though. I heard we mostly came through Texas with out any injuries so internet high five for luck to our strength and conditioning coach as that's usually the big concern in those early season match ups with good schools. Our depth is better but we still can't take too many hits.

I hope Player is back if he was out. I think he can have a big impact on how well our defense plays.

I agree we need the win. Hopefully good support, a clean game, and everyone doing their individual part will get us a victory.
09-14-2018 09:45 PM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
I'm gonna cringe if we go for a field goal but it would do a lot of good for our kicker to go out there and knock a couple through. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.
09-15-2018 10:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.