Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bueller eyeing Russians granted unusual access to Trump inauguration parties
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
Quote:These powerful businessmen, who amassed their fortunes following the collapse of the Soviet Union -- including one who has since been sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department -- were ushered into events typically reserved for top donors and close political allies and were given unprecedented access to Trump’s inner circle.

Their presence has attracted the interest of federal investigators probing Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election, three sources with knowledge of the matter said.

Matthew Olsen, a former senior national security official who now serves as an ABC News consultant, said their presence at inaugural events is “very concerning.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-...d=56232847

Sources have told Bueller that several of these guys got extra helpings of Presidential Orange Creamsicle Truffles.

[Image: 16065_1372459417_0.jpg]

This is about to get really ugly. Buckle up.
06-28-2018 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
RE: Bueller eyeing Russians granted unusual access to Trump inauguration parties
These "Muh Russia" pukes are no different than the Flat Earth idiots.
06-28-2018 05:00 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Bueller eyeing Russians granted unusual access to Trump inauguration parties
But why are these Libturds so mad at Trump. I thought they wanted to be like the Russians of old, communists. They should embrace "the Putin".
06-28-2018 10:17 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
What do you think the Russians want? The rest of the Uranium?
06-28-2018 10:20 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-28-2018 10:20 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  What do you think the Russians want? The rest of the Uranium?

communism is the lil debil.......that's what they 'told' us.....

I'm still laughing at that stupid shite....of course it is in economics.....but that wasn't how it was presented.....

the ponds were our ally as we conquered the land mass before tech.......

how much longer the real reason (USD) fails remains to be seen.....

it's a conundrum I can't solve and why #Costa

fk it....10 yrs to fishing, golf, and the 'live-in' maids 03-wink

piss on this bs.....
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018 10:44 PM by stinkfist.)
06-28-2018 10:38 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Mueller has a teamful of gummy and storks. I actually like the Russians better than them
06-28-2018 10:42 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(06-28-2018 10:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(06-28-2018 10:20 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  What do you think the Russians want? The rest of the Uranium?

I'm still laughing at that stupid shite....of course it is in economics.....but that wasn't how it was presented.....

piss on this bs.....

Oh ‘they’ will follow you. Just like they followed Sam Houston.
06-29-2018 07:43 AM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
It is amazing to me how quickly you all have turned on your country to join in lock step with a leader.

Never again will I ask how were the Germans complicit. There is a segement of this population drawn to authoritarianism, and Trump has found it and is exploiting it.
06-29-2018 08:05 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(06-29-2018 08:05 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  It is amazing to me how quickly you all have turned on your country to join in lock step with a leader.

Never again will I ask how were the Germans complicit. There is a segement of this population drawn to authoritarianism, and Trump has found it and is exploiting it.

So you condemn Stork for trying to stop a duly-elected man from taking office?
06-29-2018 08:14 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(06-29-2018 08:05 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  It is amazing to me how quickly you all have turned on your country to join in lock step with a leader.

Explain how Trump is an authoritarian.
06-29-2018 08:15 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina

I would ask for proof, but seeing as a special prosecutor has had over a year and turned up exactly nada, I sure you don't have any either.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018 08:19 AM by 200yrs2late.)
06-29-2018 08:19 AM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

Ahhhh, yes.

We’re ALLLLLLL nazis now!!!

Get new material you clowns. The nazi thing just isn’t gonna fly.
06-29-2018 08:19 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

At an inauguration party? Probably lots of liquor.
06-29-2018 08:43 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Lmao
06-29-2018 08:47 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

That's a pretty strong accusation, and pretty far out of line.

Quote:Never again will I ask how were the Germans complicit. There is a segement of this population drawn to authoritarianism, and Trump has found it and is exploiting it.

Explain how Trump is authoritarian.
06-29-2018 09:54 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Come on Mensa, you know the rules. You have to defend your dumb*** remarks.
06-29-2018 10:11 AM
Advertisement

Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Funny you never brought that up when Lois Lerner was weaponizing the IRS against citizens for political reasons and later lost her job over it. You were okay with those shenanigans going on because it was your hero sitting on the throne......
06-29-2018 10:19 AM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(06-28-2018 10:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

piss on this bs.....

Come on Stink. The USD is supported by guns, planes, bombs, and nukes. That's why it doesn't fail. That's also why Trump is spending billions on pumping that up. That IS the economy. Lose the #1 spot, and the currency drops faster than Bill Clinton's pants.
06-29-2018 10:28 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

[Image: onGtDDD.jpg]
06-29-2018 10:58 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(06-29-2018 10:11 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Come on Mensa, you know the rules. You have to defend your dumb*** remarks.

That would be a full time job for Menses
06-29-2018 10:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.