Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Football deadline I think is next Friday
Bookmark and Share
doss2 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: BEARCATS
Football deadline I think is next Friday
for renewals. Club Seats went down $400 a ticket. The cost was $2500 each now $2100

03-23-2018 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

djtothemoney Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Football deadline I think is next Friday
I renewed the first day. Ready for football season!

03-26-2018 09:07 AM
Z-Fly Offline
1st String

I renewed way back as well.

03-26-2018 09:20 AM
Advertisement

CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
So ready for football... I am excited to check out the Spring Game, I always like to see how the young talent has developed over the past year. I'll have my eye on quite a few positions in particular.

03-26-2018 09:36 AM
djtothemoney Offline
2nd String

I am excited as well. Year 2 should be a step in the right direction. If we are 4-8 again, I will start to get concerned.

03-26-2018 10:52 AM
Advertisement

doss2 Offline
Hall of Famer

Renewed Club seats so I do not have to be subjected to the plebeians. It is great looking down on the masses. I hope the food is back to the first year level. The food quality and the team quality declined in tandem.

03-28-2018 06:19 PM
TubaCat Offline
1st Chair

I Root For: Bearcats, tubas
(03-28-2018 06:19 PM)doss2 Wrote:  Renewed Club seats so I do not have to be subjected to the plebeians. It is great looking down on the masses. I hope the food is back to the first year level. The food quality and the team quality declined in tandem.

As much as I enjoy looking down on the proletariat, I am too much of a UC football fan to spend all my time in my private suite. I spend much of my time during games down on the field, experiencing the visceral action firsthand.

I imagine that if you don't have a field pass, you probably haven't reached that donor tier yet. That's ok though, Doss, these things wouldn't be so special if everyone could afford them.

I agree on the quality of food, though. I just had a conversation about that with my good friend Jeff Ruby over 18 holes at Mar-a-lago; hopefully he's going to offer his expertise to the dining folks at UC.

03-28-2018 06:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator
Renewed today

03-28-2018 07:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
(03-28-2018 06:45 PM)TubaCat Wrote:  
(03-28-2018 06:19 PM)doss2 Wrote:  Renewed Club seats so I do not have to be subjected to the plebeians. It is great looking down on the masses. I hope the food is back to the first year level. The food quality and the team quality declined in tandem.

As much as I enjoy looking down on the proletariat, I am too much of a UC football fan to spend all my time in my private suite. I spend much of my time during games down on the field, experiencing the visceral action firsthand.

I imagine that if you don't have a field pass, you probably haven't reached that donor tier yet. That's ok though, Doss, these things wouldn't be so special if everyone could afford them.

I agree on the quality of food, though. I just had a conversation about that with my good friend Jeff Ruby over 18 holes at Mar-a-lago; hopefully he's going to offer his expertise to the dining folks at UC.

Field pass is where it’s at! ^^^ Just got the thumbs up from Bonn myself for airspace to keep my handcrafted custom Chinook helicopter hovering over the field. He said take the spot in front of Doss’s box he never watches the games anyways as he’s either complaing to the chef or is busy eating inside watching the game on tv. Personal chef on board so no need for me to complain. Most importantly no need for pilot as I have my Visa license. Once in my spot I just put my chopper in idle and the noise won’t be too loud doss no worries. Just gotta get it refurbished on the outside with UC colors and logos as that was one of Bonn’s main concerns. Once game is over, I fly that back to lunken and take my private jet back to my island I bought a few years back. Back in paradise within 5-6 hrs after the clock tics zero. Disclosed location as I don’t want any doss’s trynna make friends with me once my identity is out.

03-28-2018 07:04 PM
Advertisement

doss2 Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-28-2018 07:04 PM)natibeast21 Wrote:  

Field pass is where it’s at! ^^^ Just got the thumbs up from Bonn myself for airspace to keep my handcrafted custom Chinook helicopter hovering over the field. He said take the spot in front of Doss’s box he never watches the games anyways as he’s either complaing to the chef or is busy eating inside watching the game on tv. Personal chef on board so no need for me to complain. Most importantly no need for pilot as I have my Visa license. Once in my spot I just put my chopper in idle and the noise won’t be too loud doss no worries. Just gotta get it refurbished on the outside with UC colors and logos as that was one of Bonn’s main concerns. Once game is over, I fly that back to lunken and take my private jet back to my island I bought a few years back. Back in paradise within 5-6 hrs after the clock tics zero. Disclosed location as I don’t want any doss’s trynna make friends with me once my identity is out.

The AD is named Bohn not Bonn. Bonn is a city in Western Germany which was the West German capital before the reunification. You are showing your true lack of inside connection and geography.

03-28-2018 09:00 PM
crex043 Offline
All American

Does that mean that if the football team improves, foie gras will be added to the suites again?

03-28-2018 10:07 PM
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
(03-28-2018 09:00 PM)doss2 Wrote:  
(03-28-2018 07:04 PM)natibeast21 Wrote:  

The AD is named Bohn not Bonn. Bonn is a city in Western Germany which was the West German capital before the reunification. You are showing your true lack of inside connection and geography.

Autocorrection on phone. Luckily my name is autocorrected to the correct spelling it is so well known. Lol just joking of course.

03-29-2018 12:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.