Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bakersfield Horrible in Everything, etc.
Bookmark and Share
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

I Root For: NMSU
Bakersfield Horrible in Everything, etc.
Oh how I miss Clarity. Well, it seems like CSUB has a real good start on their way to the Big West. They were horrible in men's basketball this year, and pretty much in every other sport. I think Barnes, the hottest coach in college basketball caught lightening in a bottle with the guys he had the last couple of years and I don't see him climbing back into having those two great seasons he had.

Hate to say it but GCU is going to have a similar situation next year. Losing Vernon, Braun, and those other seniors is going to be a huge blow. Frayer is hit and miss and I know you will have Lever and a 3/4 star guy out of Chicago (freshman, injury prone) but I don't expect another 20 win season for Tan Dan, unless GCU schedules all those home games vs. 300+rpi schools again, then he can pad his wins and say what a great job he is doing at GCU.

Utah Valley loses a plethora of older experienced guys. Gonna get some good guys coming in but no way IMO will they have a season like they had this year. Hope the crowds at Utah Valley grows cause what Pope is doing with that program is special.

Seattle will definitely be the contender next year. Great coach who has some big time transfers coming in. They will be the main contender to NMSU for the crown next year.

I know I'll sound like a homer but NMSU will be the favorite next year. I don't think the media or coaches will buy all the GCU preseason hype this year. Won't go into why but NMSU will win the WAC again. Book it. We have won 6 of the lat 7 WAC tourney championships or been either 1 or 2 in the regular season for years. That's not going to change next year. Jan's bringing in some big time recruits and already have solid guys coming back for next year as well.

UTGRV, UMKC, and Chicago State will all be scraping the bottom of the barrel again next season. I can't see Cal Baptist doing anything either. Watched them during the NCAA II and they looked like a division 2 team.
03-22-2018 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RunnerBall Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CSUB
RE: Bakersfield Horrible in Everything, etc.
Bored, so you just figure to post an inflammatory post towards every other school in the conference? Nice.

Dont you have other wars to wage, such as the UNM $$$ disparity or maybe the case for MWC inclusion instead?

Sitting on a toilet somewhere and interacting with you.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018 01:58 PM by RunnerBall.)
03-22-2018 01:55 PM
Vaqueronation Offline
2nd String

I Root For: utrgv
Well technically we were middle of the barrel.
03-22-2018 05:40 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Oh this off season is going to be fun.
03-22-2018 06:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gleadley Offline
1st String

I Root For: GCU
(03-22-2018 12:20 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  Oh how I miss Clarity. Well, it seems like CSUB has a real good start on their way to the Big West. They were horrible in men's basketball this year, and pretty much in every other sport. I think Barnes, the hottest coach in college basketball caught lightening in a bottle with the guys he had the last couple of years and I don't see him climbing back into having those two great seasons he had.

Hate to say it but GCU is going to have a similar situation next year. Losing Vernon, Braun, and those other seniors is going to be a huge blow. Frayer is hit and miss and I know you will have Lever and a 3/4 star guy out of Chicago (freshman, injury prone) but I don't expect another 20 win season for Tan Dan, unless GCU schedules all those home games vs. 300+rpi schools again, then he can pad his wins and say what a great job he is doing at GCU.

Utah Valley loses a plethora of older experienced guys. Gonna get some good guys coming in but no way IMO will they have a season like they had this year. Hope the crowds at Utah Valley grows cause what Pope is doing with that program is special.

Seattle will definitely be the contender next year. Great coach who has some big time transfers coming in. They will be the main contender to NMSU for the crown next year.

I know I'll sound like a homer but NMSU will be the favorite next year. I don't think the media or coaches will buy all the GCU preseason hype this year. Won't go into why but NMSU will win the WAC again. Book it. We have won 6 of the lat 7 WAC tourney championships or been either 1 or 2 in the regular season for years. That's not going to change next year. Jan's bringing in some big time recruits and already have solid guys coming back for next year as well.

UTGRV, UMKC, and Chicago State will all be scraping the bottom of the barrel again next season. I can't see Cal Baptist doing anything either. Watched them during the NCAA II and they looked like a division 2 team.

Youre right about all of it, dancing. Good job.
03-22-2018 06:40 PM
ProfScott Offline
Special Teams

(03-22-2018 06:40 PM)gleadley Wrote:  
(03-22-2018 12:20 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  Oh how I miss Clarity. Well, it seems like CSUB has a real good start on their way to the Big West. They were horrible in men's basketball this year, and pretty much in every other sport. I think Barnes, the hottest coach in college basketball caught lightening in a bottle with the guys he had the last couple of years and I don't see him climbing back into having those two great seasons he had.

Youre right about all of it, dancing. Good job.
Great analysis Dancing! It does sound like you are a homer, but you are probably right about most of it. The Aggies will be the team to beat until someone consistently proves otherwise.
Couple comments:
(1) Based on your consistent comments of how bad Josh Braun and Casey Benson have been this year, why would GCU suddenly be in a load of trouble now that they have graduated? 05-stirthepot
(2) You sure Coach Jans will be around much longer? If we are basing everything off of past track records then recent history seems to suggest it is difficult for the Aggies to keep their head basketball coaches. I hope he does stay and I hope there is consistency in Aggieville, but I would not place a bet on it in Vegas.
03-22-2018 09:59 PM
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

Have had same success with 3 different coaches so not to worried. If Jans leaves we always get great coaches at NMSU. Benson and Braun brought some senior leadership even though they weren't very good. Milstead is not that good(Majerle already trashing him in last press conference). Majerle probably getting the rep he's a dick and can't see him recruiting great players to play for him.
03-22-2018 11:40 PM
Advertisement

AuzGrams Offline
1st String

I Root For: Utah, UVU, UNC bb
What did the Big West gain by adding Bakersfield? Not hating just wanting to hear facts.

I would like to see the WAC add another team so UVU doesn't get left out to dry again for an autobid.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2018 06:31 AM by AuzGrams.)
03-23-2018 06:30 AM
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

The Big West gained nothing by adding Bakersfield. Bakersfield did gain a more stable conference.
03-23-2018 08:57 AM
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

All flaming aside I think what Bakersfield was probably the right thing to do to move to the Big West. I respect Runnerball and my taunt was directed at "you know who" although I don't know if "you know who" even looks at this sight since he has been banned. I do think Barnes is an excellent coach although his statement of being the hottest coach in America statement kinda turned me off. Bakersfield had a real good group. Basil, Arrington, Ahmed, and the blond kid from Colorado that didn't score much but was a good point guard are what brought those two years of success. The guys that are there now are definitely not them and I can't see why a player would want to play in a high school gym for a school that is going to be in a bus league. Barnes is definitely going to have to look again for those kids he can develop like he has in the past and cross his fingers that he can turn them into a Basil and an Arrington. Bakersfield is not going to go out in a bang in the WAC but rather a whimper and a prayer.

Utah Valley I think has a chance to maintain some success because of Mark Pope. That guy is probably my favorite coach outside of Chris Jans. He's humble, but tenacious and a fierce competitor. This might sound funny but what hampers him is that the Utah folk always want their prototype Utah Mormon players on Utah teams and the good ones are usually gobbled up by Utah and BYU. Pope should just stick to getting good players although if he doesn't get the Utah folk attendance will continue to suffer. I don't think UVU comes close to the great season it had this year next year but we will see if some of those recruits he got pans out.

GCU: I give the GCU brethren a hard time (love and respect the GCU posters on this site) but Tan Dan and the GCU faithful sure had to eat some humble pie this year. Talk at the beginning of the season was a regular season and tourney conference championship, a preseason MVP, a guard transfer with Final 4 experience from a P5 school and the Big Dance was going to be a showcase for the amazing student fan base. They had all the pieces in place and Tan Dan and Jerry Colangalo were going to go to at least the Sweet 16. Waw wawww. Even though GCU won 20 games and got to the WAC tourney championship game, the season was a bust ending in a uninspired horrible performance at home in a tourney no one cares about losing to a 18-14 team that lost in the 1st round of it's conference tournament. IMO GCU does itself no favors scheduling almost all home games vs. 300+rpi schools and beating it's chest about it's record. It also does nothing to prepare itself for a WAC conference that is improving every year. Ending 9-5 is not Gonzaga like Dan and remember, Gonzaga schedules and beats ranked teams on the road and neutral sites. I'm happy to see GCU is scheduled to play in a tournament with good teams and if they win some can build their dynasty that Dan Tan is always talking about. Otherwise, people are never going to take Grand Canyon seriously. BTW, I know you guys say that Majerle didn't offer a schollie to JJ Zamora, and if he didn't, what a mistake. I see the guy at practice, looked at his stats, and he is a very good college basketball player, way better than any guards you have on the team right now. He also has experience. Majerle sure made some stupid coaching decisions this year and this is another stupid decision he made by not locking in this kid with a scollie. Zamora is going to make him pay, trust me.

Seattle is my choice for contention for the WAC crown next season. Serious studs are coming into the stable for Hayford next season. Seattle needs to learn to win on the road and be more consistent. One game they looked like world beaters and then the next laying goose eggs vs. crappy schools. However, he seems to play really well vs. NMSU and that could get them over the hump.

NMSU. What can I say guys? They are my preseason pick for the WAC title again. A.J. Harris progression and his back up, Shun Buchanan are both good point guards that run the show well. JJ Zamora is going to be a scorer. No doubt it's not going to be easy replacing the WAC player of the year in Jermerio Jones and 1st teamer Zach Lofton, but Jan's and his staff are serious recruiters. We also have Chuha who had IMO a horrible season. Let's see if he stays and let's himself be developed or he bolts cause him and Jan's don't hit it off. Ndir had a quiet season as well but he definitely let Lofton and Jones be the focal point of the offense. Ndir graduates and I wouldn't be surprised if he left. However, if he stays he is good and could perhaps step up his offense like in his sophomore season before he got hurt. Their are many pieces to replace for NMSU but historically they fill them with what they need and win. They have done it now with 3 different coaches and the program itself is strong enough to sustain success no matter who coaches it. However, I don't see Jan's leaving this season but only time will tell.

Don't know and don't expect anything out of the other teams in the WAC. The WAC race like this season will be between NMSU, Seattle, Utah Valley and GCU.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2018 12:12 PM by dancingNMSUaggie.)
03-23-2018 12:10 PM
Advertisement

Lopes87 Offline
1st String

I know for a fact they didn't offer him a scholarship b/c they didn't have one to give him. Jojo left before Nudo quit. His family as well as Jojo liked GCU due to it being a Christian faith school and they wanted to make it work there but when NMSU offered him a scholarship he jumped and no one at GCU blames him for doing so.
03-23-2018 02:56 PM
SeattleVandals Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Seattle U
Can't disagree with anything you said, DA. Though I think UTRGV will be better next year and could reach as high as 3rd without many injuries. Besides Joiner, CSUB doesn't have any future and will probably repeat last year. NMSU is still the favorite and I think GCU/SU will battle it out for 2nd. UMKC took some big transfer losses already and I don't see them better than 6th right now.

1. New Mexico State
2. Seattle U (homer)
3. Grand Canyon
4. UTRGV
5. Utah Valley
6. CS-Bakersfield
7. Cal Baptist
8. UMKC
9. Chicago State
03-23-2018 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dancingNMSUaggie Offline
1st String

There is no way UTRGV finishes better than Utah Valley
03-24-2018 01:21 PM
Advertisement

Vaqueronation Offline
2nd String

I Root For: utrgv
I really don't know how good we'll be. It could go either way. We have more size and talent overall now but a lot less experience.

With uvu we have to see who they bring in. They return the Toolson's and that's it. Everyone else barely even played.

My gut feeling is Seattle is going to be the favorite next year. Over nmsu.
03-24-2018 06:41 PM
SeattleVandals Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Seattle U
(03-24-2018 06:41 PM)Vaqueronation Wrote:  I really don't know how good we'll be. It could go either way. We have more size and talent overall now but a lot less experience.

With uvu we have to see who they bring in. They return the Toolson's and that's it. Everyone else barely even played.

My gut feeling is Seattle is going to be the favorite next year. Over nmsu.

Can't argue with that! On paper they definitely could be. No one really has any idea how these guys have looked together at practice though during the redshirt year. The talent is definitely there to win the WAC, but if it happens year one we will see.

Good news is even if it doesn't happen next year, everyone will once again be back for 2019 except Menzies. This "core" of 3 of Dollar's guys (Kavas Means Menzies) and Hayford's (Jones Owies Hopkins Economou McDowell Carter) will all be in uniform till 2019-2020 besides Menzies. Most till 2020.

TLDR: talent is there for SU to win the WAC next year, but 8 of core 9 players will be around till 2019-2020+ and will only get better and better
03-24-2018 10:39 PM
NMSUPistolPete Offline
All American

OK, this is overkill...
Without any WAC team having completed assembling their 2018-19 roster, here is my projection base on what is returning (not transferred yet), what is red-shirting, and what is signed or committed so far...

1. New Mexico State
2. Seattle U
3. Grand Canyon
4. Cal State Bakersfield
5. Utah Valley
6. UM Kansas City
7. UT Rio Grande Valley
8. Cal Baptist
9. Chicago State

New Mexico State

Returning Starters (2)
AJ Harris (5'9, 165-lbs, JR) - 33 starts (9.4 ppg, 3.0 apg); Sidy Ndir (6'2, 185-lbs, SR) - 34 starts (7.9 ppg)
Also Currently Returning...
Eli Chuha (6'7, 230-lbs, SR) - 1 start (8.3 ppg, 4.8 rpg); Shunn Buchanan (6'0, 170-lbs, JR); Keyon Davis (6'1, 207-lbs, SR); Gabe Hadley (6'3, 195-lbs, SO); Kortijk Miles (6'4, 180-lbs, SO); Johnny McCants (6'7, 220-lbs, SO); Leston Gordon (6'8, 215-lbs, SR)
Redshirting...
JoJo Zamora (6'2, 175-lbs, SR) - Utah Transfer (6.9 ppg) - 20 starts @ Utah
Jabari Rice (6'4, 160-lbs, FR) - Fort Bend (TX) Marshall HS (16.4 ppg, 6.4 rpg)
Wayne Stewart (6'6, 185-lbs, JR) - Lamar CC (18.3 ppg, 6.3 rpg), 2017 JC Top 100 Ranked #43
CJ Bobbitt (6'7, 225-lbs, JR) - Denver U Transfer (10.3 ppg, 4.8 rpg) - 52 career starts @ Denver U.
Robert Brown (6'9, 239-lbs, FR) - Los Angeles Cathedral HS (11 ppg, 7.5 rpg)
Signed or Committed...
Addison Wallace (6'4, 195-lbs, FR) - Signed, Cleburne (TX) HS (24 ppg, 10.4 rpg, 4.0 apg), Texas District 9-5 MVP, Texas Prep Top 100 Ranked #39
Terrell Brown (6'2, 175-lbs, JR) - Committed, CCSF (15.9 ppg, 4.3 rpg) 2018 JC Top 100 Ranked #39

Seattle U

Returning Starters (2)
Mataj Kavas (6'8, 200-lbs, JR) - 31 starts (15.2 ppg, 5.1 rpg); Aaron Menzies (7'3, 285-lbs, SR) - 33 starts (11.3 ppg, 8.9 rpg)
Morgan Means (6'3, 175-lbs, JR) - 9 starts (8.9 ppg, 2.8 apg); Aaron Nettles (5'11, 175-lbs, SO); Scott Ulaneo (6'10, 215-lbs, JR); Collin Huun (6'0, 175-lbs, SR); Mattia Da Campo (6'5, 210-lbs, JR); Jake Spurgeon (6'7, 215-lbs, JR); Brennan Corrigan (6'4, 180-lbs, SO)
Redshirting...
Matt Owies (6'0, 180-lbs, SO) - Hawaii Transfer (2.6 ppg, 0.9 apg)
Dashawn McDowell (6'5, 185-lbs, SO) - SMU Transfer (1.4 ppg, 1.0 rpg)
Delante Jones (6'5, 195-lbs, JR) - American U. Transfer (11.5 ppg, 3.4rpg, 1.8 apg) - 55 career starts @ American U.
Myles Carter (6'9, 230-lbs JR) - Seton Hall Transfer (0.8 ppg, 1.4 rpg)
Signed or Committed...
Trey'von Hopkins (6'3, 165-lbs, FR) - Signed, Carl Albert (OK) HS (17.9 ppg), 3-star prospect.
Rip Economou (6'7, 190-lbs, FR) - Signed, Santa Monica HS, 3-star prospect

Grand Canyon

Returning Starters (2)
Oscar Frayer (6'7, 190-lbs, JR) - 28 starts (9.6 ppg, 5.2 rpg); Alessandro Lever (6'10, 230-lbs, SO) - 27 starts (12.2 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
Fiifi Aidoo (6'2, 200-lbs, JR); Damari Milstead (6'2, 160-lbs, SO); Ibrahima Sankare (6'7, 200-lbs, SO); Gerard Martin (6'7, 225-lbs, SR); Matt Jackson (6'8, 230-bs, SR); Roberts Blumbergs (6'10, 220-lbs, SO); Nehemiah Allen (6'5, 170-lbs, JR); Parker Dale (6'4, 205-lbs, SO)
Signed or Committed...
Tim Finke (6'6, 195-lbs, FR) - Signed, Champaign Central HS (21.0 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 3.2 apg), 4-star prospect

Cal State Bakersfield

Returning Starters (2)
Rickey Holden (5'10, 170-lbs, SR) - 21 starts (10.7 ppg, 2.8 apg); Jarkel Joiner (6'1, 170-lbs, SO) - 27 starts (10.4 ppg)
Damiyne Durham (6'4, 175-lbs, SR) - 12 starts (12.3 ppg); Justin Davis (6'4, 200-lbs, SO) - 11 starts (7.7 ppg, 5.5 rpg); Justin McCall (6'5, 205-lbs, SO); Greg Lee (6'8, 200-lbs, SO); Bray Barnes (6'5, 185-lbs, SR)
Redshirting...
Jeremiah Dickerson (5'10, 150-lbs, FR)
Taze Moore (6'5, 180-lbs, SO) - Redshirt?
Darrin Persons Jr. (6'6, 215-lbs, FR) - Immanuel HS (20 ppg, 10 rpg)
Cartrell Thompson (6'8, 195-lbs, FR) - Price HS (19 ppg, 11 rpg, 4.5 bpg), 2017 John Wooden CIF Southern Section Division VI Player of the Year
Signed or Committed...
Darius Williams (6'8, 205-lbs, JR) - Paris JC (18.1 ppg, 3.3 rpg), 2018 JC Top 100 Ranked #75
Ronnie Stapp (6'6, 185-lbs, FR) - Committed, Bakersfield HS (14.0 ppg 8.6 rpg, 4.9 apg)

Utah Valley

Returning Starters (2)
Conner Toolson (6'4, 185-lbs, SR) - 34 starts (12.1 ppg); Jakes Toolson (6'5, 205-lbs, JR) - 33 starts (10.9 ppg, 4.7 rpg)
Ben Nakwaasah (6'2, 175-lbs, SR); Cory Calvert (6'3, 190-lbs, SR); Richard Harward (6'11, 255-lbs, SO); Joonas Tahvanainen (6'6, 220-lbs, JR); Daniel Nyman (6'2, 185-lbs, JR); McKay Johnson (6'5, 195-lbs, JR)
Redshirting...
Hayden Schenck (6'4, 195-lbs, SO) - Medical RS
Baylee Steele (6'11, 245-lbs, JR) - Eastern Michigan Transfer (4.4 ppg, 4.1 rpg) - 22 starts @ Eastern Michigan
Signed or Committed...
Isaiah White (6'7, 200-lbs, JR) - Signed, Salt Lake CC (did not play in 2018)
Wyatt Lowell (6'10, 205-lbs, FR) - Signed, Williams Field (AZ) HS (24.3 ppg, 10.4 rpg), Returning from LDS Mission, 4-star prospect

UM Kansas City

Returning Starters (4)
Xavier Bishop (5'8, 150-lbs, JR) - 28 Starts (11.6 ppg, 3.3 apg); Brandon McKissic (6'3, 195-lbs, SO) - 20 Starts (7.9 ppg); Jordan Giles (6'7, 225-lbs, JR) - 25 starts (10.2 ppg); Aleer Leek (6'9, 225-lbs, SR) - 31 Starts (4.8 ppg, 4.0 rpg);
Marco Smith (6'2, 165-lbs, SO); Marvin Nesbitt Jr (6'4, 180-lbs, SO); Tony Jackson (6'5, 205-lbs, SO); Steve Dulley (6'3, 200-lbs, SO)
Redshirting...
Kaleb Roy (6'3, 180-lbs, FR)
Brandon Suggs (6'8, 220-lbs, SO) - Bethune-Cookman Transfer (3.8 ppg, 3.5 rpg) - 12 starts @ Bethune-Cookman
Danny Dixon (6'10, 230-lbs, JR) - George Mason Transfer (1.5 ppg, 1.3 rpg)
Signed or Committed...
Jamel Allen (6'7, 190-lbs, JR) - Signed, Indian Hills CC (9.7 ppg, 3.4 rpg), 2018 JC Top 100 Ranked #80
Will Mangum (6'8, 195-lbs, FR) - Signed, Tennessee Prep Academy

UT Rio Grande Valley

Returning Starters (3)
Javon Levi (5'10, 165-lbs, SO) - 23 starts (4.0 ppg, 3.8 apg); Xavier McDaniels Jr. (6'6, 190-lbs, JR) - 27 starts (9.2 ppg); Terry Winn (6'6, 240-lbs, SR) - 17 starts (9.6 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
Greg Bowie (6'3, 165, SO) - 14 starts (7.5 ppg); Leslie Varner Jr. (6'7, 180-lbs, JR); Johnny Crnogorac (7'1, 220lbs, SR); Marlon Williams (6'2, 188-lbs, SO); Nick Mora (6'1, 167-lbs, JR)
Redshirting...
Jordan Jackson (6'3, 180-lbs, JR) - Medical RS
Ndene Gueye (6'10, 230-lbs, JR) - Kilgore JC (14.6 ppg, 8.4 rpg), 2017 JC Top 100, Ranked #63.
Signed or Committed...
Quinton Johnson (6'5, 170-lbs, FR) - Committed, Next Level (OK) Prep School
Uche Dibiamaka (6'5, 175-lbs, FR) - Signed, Second Baptist (TX) HS, Texas Prep Top 100 Ranked#42
Isaiah Fontaine (6'10, 200-lbs, JR) - Signed, Tyler JC (2.0 ppg, 2.5 rpg)
Jamal Gaines (6'9, 210-lbs, FR) - Signed, Universal (TX) Academy (17.3 ppg, 14.3 rpg), 3-star prospect, Texas Prep Top 100 Ranked #55

Cal Baptist

Returning Starters (2)
Jordan Heading (6'2 190-lbs, SR) - 33 starts (14.3 ppg, 4.8 apg); Bul Kuol (6'7, 210-lbs, JR) - 32 starts (6.7 ppg)
De'jon Davis (6'7, 225-lbs, JR) - (8.2 ppg); Ty Rowell (6'2, 180-lbs, SO); Micah Robinson (6'4, 180-lbs, JR); Jordan Gonzales (6'2, 185-lbs, SO)
Redshirting...
Marquise Mosley (5'9, 170-lbs, JR) - Medical RS
Jeremy Lieberman (6'1, 175-lbs, SR) - Wyoming Transfer (4.8 ppg, 2.5 apg) - 59 career starts @ Wyoming
Alex Wright (6'5, 190-lbs, FR) - Woodcrest Christian HS (27.1 ppg)
Michael Henn (6'8, 230, SO) - UC Davis Transfer (4.1 ppg, 1.6 rpg)
Zach Pirog (6'11, 225-lbs, JR) - UN Omaha (2.9 ppg, 2.5 rpg) - 20 starts @ UN Omaha
Signed or Committed...
Miguel Tomley (6'3, 185-lbs, FR) - Signed, Tamanawis (CAN) Secondary School
Glenn Morison (6'9, - , FR) - Signed, Canberra (AUS) ACT

Chicago State

Returning Starters (2)
Fred Sims Jr. (6'4, 193-lbs, SR) - 29 starts (14.2 ppg); Anthony Harris (6'5, 195-lbs, SR) - 16 starts (5.8 ppg)
Travon Bell (6'3, 180-lbs, SO); Cameron Bowles (6'7 185-lbs, SO); Robert Shaw (6'0, 180-lbs, SR); Patrick Szpir (6'9, 230-lbs, SO), Jale Stephens-Holmes (6'7, 200-lbs, SO); Simeon Henton (6'2, 175-lbs, SO); Nathan Townsen Jr. (5'11, 160-lbs, SO); Ken Odiase (6'7, 205-lbs, SR)
Redshirting...
Adrian Deere (6'3, 170-lbs, JR) - Triton College (8.0 ppg)
Delundre Dixon (6'3, 180-lbs, JR) ???
Leonard Caples (6-7, - , FR) - North Lawndale (IL) HS
Signed or Committed...
Christian Jacob (6'8, 215-lbs, JR) - Committed, Kankakee CC (19.3 ppg, 12.7 rpg)
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2018 08:38 PM by NMSUPistolPete.)
03-25-2018 07:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.