UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MTSU Pregame
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB!!!
MTSU Pregame
So no more pregame alumni get together? Anybody know what happened?
02-20-2018 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: MTSU Pregame
(02-20-2018 10:28 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  So no more pregame alumni get together? Anybody know what happened?

We became a football school.
02-20-2018 10:59 PM
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

Hopefully we can be a both school some time. We were for a short while in 2004
02-20-2018 11:08 PM
blazers9911 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Survivor Runner-up
You going so you can tell us how bad we suck after verifying it in person?
02-20-2018 11:10 PM
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

Yes.
02-20-2018 11:12 PM
Advertisement

randy22263 Offline
1st String

I Root For: uab
(02-20-2018 11:12 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  Yes.

Lol.
02-21-2018 11:14 AM
blazerwkr Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
I look at it this way - troll me or not as currently I don't think we've the horses to win this, I hope we do but I hold no illusions we will - I'm going up to dine at Slick Pig & UAB happens to be playing down the road so I'm taking the game in as well while I'm in the neighborhood
02-21-2018 07:05 PM
BirminghamJoseph2770 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Birmingham
The Blazers played them, Middle within five at home, Beat La Tech at home and then got swamped at LA LA Tech so, I think its should be an interesting game. So, If the Blazers win, will you cut your hair and or Nails. Lets get it going what will you do if they win. What will the fans do for a win. From a Conference perspective, theirs no way Middle loses this game their a ranked team. With Officials of the Conference. I'm Cheering for the Blazers don't think it will happen hope it does.
02-21-2018 07:21 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Slick Pig is a great place to eat.
02-21-2018 07:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(02-21-2018 07:21 PM)BirminghamJoseph2770 Wrote:  The Blazers played them, Middle within five at home, Beat La Tech at home and then got swamped at LA LA Tech so, I think its should be an interesting game. So, If the Blazers win, will you cut your hair and or Nails. Lets get it going what will you do if they win. What will the fans do for a win. From a Conference perspective,theirs no way Middle loses this game their a ranked team. With Officials of the Conference. I'm Cheering for the Blazers don't think it will happen hope it does.

You're right. Its a well known fact that ranked teams never lose

Here's my bet to you. If UAB wins, you start using spellcheck. If they lose, I'll get a haircut.
02-21-2018 09:12 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Ive see better teams than MTSU go down to worse UAB teams so I don't think I would say there is no way MTSU loses this game. Take UAB out of the mix and I'd say the same.

They look ripe for an upset to me. Pressure is all on them.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018 11:38 AM by ATTALLABLAZE.)
02-22-2018 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlazerPhil Offline
Administrator of Comedy

I Root For: Birmingham U.
Folding@NCAAbbs
(02-22-2018 11:37 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Ive see better teams than MTSU go down to worse UAB teams so I don't think I would say there is no way MTSU loses this game. Take UAB out of the mix and I'd say the same.

And our guys got to rest up. I know they got the same rest, but I don't believe MTSU was as dinged up as we are.
02-22-2018 12:20 PM
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

very unlikely that we win, but certainly not close to impossible
02-22-2018 03:54 PM
Advertisement

Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
(02-22-2018 12:20 PM)BlazerPhil Wrote:  
(02-22-2018 11:37 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Ive see better teams than MTSU go down to worse UAB teams so I don't think I would say there is no way MTSU loses this game. Take UAB out of the mix and I'd say the same.

And our guys got to rest up. I know they got the same rest, but I don't believe MTSU was as dinged up as we are.

Dixon is out for the game. He had a concussion against La Tech- but our frosh PG from Murfreesboro, Sims, played the entire 2nd half and did great so not too worried about it.

Also we sold out all of our chairback seats for this game. So if you don't have a ticket yet and are planning to attend, you will be sitting in the bleachers
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018 04:54 PM by Ole Blue.)
02-22-2018 04:54 PM
TheGORILLA Offline
1st String

(02-22-2018 04:54 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  

Dixon is out for the game. He had a concussion against La Tech- but our frosh PG from Murfreesboro, Sims, played the entire 2nd half and did great so not too worried about it.

Also we sold out all of our chairback seats for this game. So if you don't have a ticket yet and are planning to attend, you will be sitting in the bleachers
UAB plays it's final conference road game of the season against top 25 ranked MTSU in a packed house in Murphreesboro. Both teams have developed a lot of experience and diligence over the course of this season.
02-22-2018 07:06 PM
MT FAN Offline
All American

I Root For: Middle Tennesse

We've had the pressure on us for two years now and it hasn't mattered. If we lose, it won't be because of the "pressure".
02-22-2018 08:07 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
(02-22-2018 07:06 PM)TheGORILLA Wrote:  
(02-22-2018 04:54 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  

UAB plays it's final conference road game of the season against top 25 ranked MTSU in a packed house in Murphreesboro. Both teams have developed a lot of experience and diligence over the course of this season.

Can't ask for much more except maybe, depending on Saturday, a completely sold out arena! Though hopefully one day both teams will be Top 25 at the same time when we play.
02-22-2018 08:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.