Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fellow Tulsa fans and lurkers
TU4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
Fellow Tulsa fans and lurkers
Guys I had no idea we had people posting over here. Well I mean I knew rabid was over here talking to himself. I will check this more. I know drummer gets on the conference board but Tulsaeye and rabid come on down. Anyone else lurking as well lol.

I use to post on rivals, but I forgot my password over there and then found this conference board. Would be nice to have more Tulsa people on the conference board and here talking TU. Chris Harmon does a good job though and I wouldn't want to step on his toes.
02-13-2018 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goldenhurricane2 Offline
Special Teams

RE: Fellow Tulsa fans and lurkers
Its usually just rabid talking to himself. Not a lot goes on over here...
02-20-2018 06:49 PM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(02-20-2018 06:49 PM)goldenhurricane2 Wrote:  Its usually just rabid talking to himself. Not a lot goes on over here...

Well we should be able to work on that we have three or four regular posters on the conference board and there has been four or five other ones who have popped in and out.

We know rabid will keep it up 04-cheers
02-20-2018 11:01 PM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

(02-20-2018 11:01 PM)TU4ever Wrote:  
(02-20-2018 06:49 PM)goldenhurricane2 Wrote:  Its usually just rabid talking to himself. Not a lot goes on over here...

Well we should be able to work on that we have three or four regular posters on the conference board and there has been four or five other ones who have popped in and out.

We know rabid will keep it up 04-cheers

I hadn't been over here in a while, but I'll look here more often too.
02-27-2018 12:46 PM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa anon
(02-13-2018 06:25 PM)TU4ever Wrote:  Guys I had no idea we had people posting over here. Well I mean I knew rabid was over here talking to himself. I will check this more. I know drummer gets on the conference board but Tulsaeye and rabid come on down. Anyone else lurking as well lol.

I use to post on rivals, but I forgot my password over there and then found this conference board. Would be nice to have more Tulsa people on the conference board and here talking TU. Chris Harmon does a good job though and I wouldn't want to step on his toes.

I haven't been on either board for a while. Just other things to do. I definitely haven't posting on the Rivals board. Not willing to put up with Cool-Aid to many are drinking there. Many are just delusional with what is going on with sports programs. In other words not realistic, I just got tired of it. I have been over here since. I have been posting on the main AAC board mostly. With occasional lurking here.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 04:04 AM by TulsaEye.)
03-04-2018 04:02 AM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

(02-13-2018 06:25 PM)TU4ever Wrote:  Guys I had no idea we had people posting over here. Well I mean I knew rabid was over here talking to himself. I will check this more. I know drummer gets on the conference board but Tulsaeye and rabid come on down. Anyone else lurking as well lol.

Easy to moderate a board that doesn't much traffic yet. Unlike the original Tulsa basketball board I started back in the 90's and moderated for a while as Jaken. That board at times could really get hot when the trolls from Nevada decided they wanted to take over the board. To say the least they got banned! Now that board while simple had some traffic.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 04:13 AM by TulsaEye.)
03-04-2018 04:12 AM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(03-04-2018 04:02 AM)TulsaEye Wrote:  

I haven't been on either board for a while. Just other things to do. I definitely haven't posting on the Rivals board. Not willing to put up with Cool-Aid to many are drinking there. Many are just delusional with what is going on with sports programs. In other words not realistic, I just got tired of it. I have been over here since. I have been posting on the main AAC board mostly. With occasional lurking here.

Well come on down lol

I don't mind the rivals board and usually troop over to see the game day threads afterwards just to read all the ups and downs.

I won't knock the Kool aide drinkers. I tend to be overly positive. I also enjoy a good debate so I like different opinions and try to be reasonable and accept facts. It's always better when there are options and differences so I think another active board would be good.

I am mostly on the AAC board because there is so much talk. It's also nice seeing the program from an overall perspective.

It seems like we have enough Tulsa fans to carry on some strictly TU talk over here. Of course I love the school so I'll talk to myself if I have to03-lmfao
03-04-2018 11:08 AM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(03-04-2018 04:12 AM)TulsaEye Wrote:  

Easy to moderate a board that doesn't much traffic yet. Unlike the original Tulsa basketball board I started back in the 90's and moderated for a while as Jaken. That board at times could really get hot when the trolls from Nevada decided they wanted to take over the board. To say the least they got banned! Now that board while simple had some traffic.

True although I'm not sure we will need a moderator. The Tulsa group is pretty small and people tend not to get to out of control with discussions.

Some opposing fans may be an issue.

I know that we can use the report button if we really feel someone has gotten out of control and let gts and crew handle it.

If we get big enough we can have a mod election.

I know we can get the colors turned over as well. Probably better to wait till more people start posting before asking.
03-04-2018 11:15 AM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

(03-04-2018 11:15 AM)TU4ever Wrote:  

True although I'm not sure we will need a moderator. The Tulsa group is pretty small and people tend not to get to out of control with discussions.

I know that we can use the report button if we really feel someone has gotten out of control and let gts and crew handle it.

I know we can get the colors turned over as well. Probably better to wait till more people start posting before asking.

Don't think many opposing fans probably even know this board exists. That's fine.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 06:15 AM by TulsaEye.)
03-04-2018 03:54 PM
Gmoney4WW Online
Bench Warmer

Additional koolaide drinking lurker/occasional poster checking in for the roster.
03-04-2018 05:54 PM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(03-04-2018 03:54 PM)TulsaEye Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 11:15 AM)TU4ever Wrote:  

Don't think many opposing fans probably even know this board exists.

Haha good let them sleep. Don't need em 04-rock
03-04-2018 06:25 PM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(03-04-2018 05:54 PM)Gmoney4WW Wrote:  Additional koolaide drinking lurker/occasional poster checking in for the roster.

Our ranks swell.

Seems we will definitely have enough people to have some solid threads here.
03-04-2018 06:26 PM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

(03-04-2018 05:54 PM)Gmoney4WW Wrote:  Additional koolaide drinking lurker/occasional poster checking in for the roster.

Welcome G.
03-05-2018 06:16 AM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

(03-04-2018 06:26 PM)TU4ever Wrote:  

Our ranks swell.

At least your not talking to your self. Oh wait that was Rabid.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 06:44 AM by TulsaEye.)
03-05-2018 06:17 AM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(03-05-2018 06:17 AM)TulsaEye Wrote:  

Our ranks swell.

Speaking of rabid I figured after so many echoes he would at least pop in.

In my opinion rabid will keep the board moving along. One way or the other lol.

Also it looks like we maybe have 8-10 posters so hopefully talking to myself won't become a thing 03-lmfao
03-05-2018 10:58 AM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

(03-05-2018 10:58 AM)TU4ever Wrote:  

Our ranks swell.

Also it looks like we maybe have 8-10 posters so hopefully talking to myself won't become a thing 03-lmfao

I kinda gotta give it up to rabid. He at least provided some kind of content on this board. Without him it would have been virtually dead.
03-05-2018 11:38 AM
TU4ever Offline
All American

(03-05-2018 11:38 AM)Hurricane Drummer Wrote:  
(03-05-2018 10:58 AM)TU4ever Wrote:  

Our ranks swell.

I kinda gotta give it up to rabid. He at least provided some kind of content on this board. Without him it would have been virtually dead.

Rabid definitely kept it going.
03-05-2018 11:41 AM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

I think now maybe the time for this board. Most boards have a limited time window for the board to have some success and survive numbers wise. Have some experience there.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 02:02 PM by TulsaEye.)
03-05-2018 02:00 PM
Wheatshock Offline
Aviation Addict

I Root For: Wichita
(03-05-2018 02:00 PM)TulsaEye Wrote:  I think now maybe the time for this board. Most boards have a limited time window for the board to have some success and survive numbers wise. Have some experience there.

Have you thought about contacting GTS and getting your board set up with school colors and a name like what we are doing with the Shocker board?
03-05-2018 05:45 PM
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
Look people "I DO NOT TALK TO MYSELF".

ME EITHER!!!
03-06-2018 12:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.