UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ryan Boyce showing out in Memphis
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Ryan Boyce showing out in Memphis
In last three games, Ryan Boyce's stats at East High School in Memphis have been

18-24 from the field (75%)
7-11 from three (63%)
15-16 from FT line (93%)
All this in 16 minute a game

In the last game, he played 12 minutes, had 24 points, 8 of 10 from the field and 3 of 4 from 3.

Who said we were going to be worst next year?

I suspect he isn't playing many minutes because Penny Hardaway's team is loaded but he is definitely efficient.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 11:09 PM by Memphis Blazer.)
02-02-2018 11:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UABfan1 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
RE: Ryan Boyce showing out in Memphis
(02-02-2018 11:08 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  In last three games, Ryan Boyce's stats at East High School in Memphis have been

18-24 from the field (75%)
7-11 from three (63%)
15-16 from FT line (93%)
All this in 16 minute a game

In the last game, he played 12 minutes, had 24 points, 8 of 10 from the field and 3 of 4 from 3.

Who said we were going to be worst next year?

I suspect he isn't playing many minutes because Penny Hardaway's team is loaded but he is definitely efficient.

A true freshman wing is going to make us forget a 4 year starter big and another big who is an ALL CONFERENCE FIRST TEAM lock ?

Coke could win player of the year but its fairly rare to pick a guy from the 4th or 5th best team. (Rice had that NBA player whose name escapes me but he was head & shoulders better than the other options)

Id be surprised if the player of the year does not come from a team doing better than UAB.
If you go by stats alone, Coke wins. Although I have not even glanced at the CUSA only individual stats this year. And I suspect in conference stats mean more than full year.
02-03-2018 10:26 AM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Where did I say he would make us forget Cokley?
02-03-2018 10:31 AM
Advertisement

Big Dee Offline
Banned

I Root For: The U, UaB
(02-03-2018 10:31 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Where did I say he would make us forget Cokley?

I know right.
02-03-2018 10:33 AM
UABfan1 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(02-03-2018 10:31 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Where did I say he would make us forget Cokley?

You said "Who said we are going to be worse next year?" .
Me and 99% of observers with a brain.
Id wager we will be picked no higher than 5th next year and probably lower by the coaches.

We have a question mark in the head coach department. Not calling for his head. I'm calling for improvement and a better schedule. I don't mean improvement in wins, I mean an improvement in coaching and a notable increase in SOS. But, an improvement in total wins would be nice too.
02-03-2018 10:50 AM
UABfan1 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
I was skeptical about Nate because he played on a powerhouse high school team and struggled last year. This year, I thought he should be benched when he was shooting poor early but he got his stroke back.

And Nates bio is or was one of the few players that doesn't show his high school stats.
02-03-2018 07:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.