Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ruh Roh...First Charges Filed In Mueller Investigation...
Bookmark and Share
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
Ruh Roh...First Charges Filed In Mueller Investigation...
and (in my best Justin Wilson) "I gahrahntee" Hillary Clinton is not among them..03-lmfao

Now the cheese just got more binding..
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 07:55 PM by eaglebeaver.)
10-27-2017 07:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

RE: Ruh Roh...First Charges Filed In Mueller Investigation...
MSNBC: "Mueller and Grand Jury file first charges in Russia/Trump collusion probe"

CNN: "Mueller and Grand Jury file first charges in Russia/Trump collusion probe"

Faux: "Impeach Hillary"! 03-lmfao

You can't make this up....Faux is where Trump gets his wacky news (not from our intelligence agencies, but Faux and Fiends)...and this is why most Trumpie Tribbles are in denial---They only watch Faux News because it tells them just what they wanna believe!04-cheers
10-27-2017 08:56 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(10-27-2017 07:52 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  and (in my best Justin Wilson) "I gahrahntee" Hillary Clinton is not among them..03-lmfao

Now the cheese just got more binding..

Oh I’m sure she won’t be. Especially since Mueller has intimate knowledge of the uranium one deal. He, Comey and Rosenstein are doing the best they can to sweep that under the table. That’s the whole point of this kabuki dance. But if Sessions appoints another special prosecutor to start digging into that, Katie bar the door. Strangely enough, Sessions is the only one of my these ‘colluders’ who should not have recused himself in this corrupt so called investigation.
We will know soon how corrupt this is if the first charges Mueller brings is a process crime. So wet your panties Beav but it won’t be Trump either.
10-27-2017 08:59 PM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

the end (of Trump) is near...04-cheers

Nothing cuts through distractions like an indictment
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 09:29 PM by eaglebeaver.)
10-27-2017 09:26 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(10-27-2017 09:26 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  the end (of Trump) is near...04-cheers

Nothing cuts through distractions like an indictment
A fact not lost on Mueller. Who is looking compromised at the moment and needs something desperately to save his ass in this twisted establishment mess.
It had better not be a Scooter Libby process type of indictment. Funny that I always thought you liberals hated those using power to enrich themselves. Guess that’s not the case.

You have predicted the end is near since the election. Are you sure this time?
BTW, I wasted two hours of my life last night watching Chris and Rachael on MSNBC. I watch as much as I can stand now and then. You should watch two hours of Fox every now and then. You would be amazed at what the liberal media is not telling you. RM is losing her/his mind with these conspiracy theories that can be completely destroyed by anyone who has an IQ above cabbage. From her waving around Trump’s tax return to the Niger deaths to which republican payed for the Fusion GPS dirt she has never even been close to the truth of the matter. You have to be kind of stupid to get your news from her. She will dumb you down.
Meanwhile over on Fox, Hannity has been telling this Uranium One story since it was first shed light on six years ago. What he has said has been proven true at every level only worse now the facts are being revealed.
So yeah, the end is near. We just disagree for who that is.
10-28-2017 10:41 AM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick 03-lmfao
10-31-2017 04:08 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(10-31-2017 04:08 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick 03-lmfao

11-01-2017 12:13 AM
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(11-01-2017 12:13 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(10-31-2017 04:08 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick 03-lmfao

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Amazing how you guys will impeach over a BJ....but a serial liar who brags he grabs pu$$y, had to go to Russia for loans because no one in the USA would loan him any, and says he hires "only the best people" while either firing everyone of them or failing to reasonably vet them ( Manafort, Sessions or Flynn etc etc etc) IS DA BOMB! (Just hoping he doesn't drop one! 03-lmfao)
11-03-2017 05:43 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Can’t understand how you progressives can keep this up with absolutely no evidence while you ignore overwhelming evidence of corruption out of control in the democrat party as a whole.
It has gotten so bad it is hard to follow by those of us who pay attention. Can’t imagine how ignorant those who are watching MSNBC are of all of this. Really sad situation.
11-03-2017 08:18 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Looks like the Clintons are getting thrown under the bus (finely!).
Democrats now calling for a special council to investigate Hillary. Unbelievable!
Is the end of the world near?
Not happening though. The crimes uncovered would shock the country to its core. Nobody in Washington has the guts.
11-03-2017 08:27 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

tick tock goes the clock! 04-cheers
11-03-2017 08:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.