Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Where sexbots come alive: Tour the RealDoll factory
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
If you have a gun pointed at your head, 1, 2, or 3.

08-31-2017 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: Where sexbots come alive: Tour the RealDoll factory
yikes
08-31-2017 05:31 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
pathetic.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
08-31-2017 05:53 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

Politicians and Athletes should like these.
08-31-2017 06:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
That thing represents the biggest threat to western civilization yet crafted. In today's landscape of radical "feminism" and "social justice", this is a real problem. We live in a world where, particularly among youth, the white male is the source of all things wrong in the world. If you manage to get through all the cringes of affirmative consent to get laid you might find the next day it was "rape" because she felt too tipsy. Or just because she doesn't like you anymore. And if that's on a college campus you're guilty until proven innocent. If you get married you might find soon she's instead boning someone else and gets to keep half your ****, the kids, the pets, and 1/4 of your paycheck for the rest of your life.

We have stacked the deck pretty f*cking hard against all men in families, but particularly white men. If they teach this thing to cook, WTF is going to stop men from unplugging from family life entirely? You don't want to see "vegetable eaters" and MGTOW t-shirts on Main Street America, because it spells imminent trouble for the family.

To me this isn't amusing. It's long term terrifying.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 07:54 PM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
08-31-2017 07:52 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I immediately thought in any real setting would become as follows.....

"hi, my name is X"

response from real person after ubiquitous intro: "so what do you do for a living?"

/

on the other hand, I'm fairly certain that long term relationships within the real world are basically dead moving forward with the cucks that are continually evolving....

it's all part of the 'trans'formation.....

thank the good goodies I'm gonna be dead soon....

in the end, I'm still stickin' it to her with dial a ho' or hookers 03-wink

#insane.
08-31-2017 09:46 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-31-2017 07:52 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  That thing represents the biggest threat to western civilization yet crafted. In today's landscape of radical "feminism" and "social justice", this is a real problem. We live in a world where, particularly among youth, the white male is the source of all things wrong in the world. If you manage to get through all the cringes of affirmative consent to get laid you might find the next day it was "rape" because she felt too tipsy. Or just because she doesn't like you anymore. And if that's on a college campus you're guilty until proven innocent. If you get married you might find soon she's instead boning someone else and gets to keep half your ****, the kids, the pets, and 1/4 of your paycheck for the rest of your life.

We have stacked the deck pretty f*cking hard against all men in families, but particularly white men. If they teach this thing to cook, WTF is going to stop men from unplugging from family life entirely? You don't want to see "vegetable eaters" and MGTOW t-shirts on Main Street America, because it spells imminent trouble for the family.

you helped create that hell....you are that hell.....

I'll buy you a welcome mat for Xmas.....
08-31-2017 09:48 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-31-2017 07:52 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  That thing represents the biggest threat to western civilization yet crafted. In today's landscape of radical "feminism" and "social justice", this is a real problem. We live in a world where, particularly among youth, the white male is the source of all things wrong in the world. If you manage to get through all the cringes of affirmative consent to get laid you might find the next day it was "rape" because she felt too tipsy. Or just because she doesn't like you anymore. And if that's on a college campus you're guilty until proven innocent. If you get married you might find soon she's instead boning someone else and gets to keep half your ****, the kids, the pets, and 1/4 of your paycheck for the rest of your life.

Hearing Title 9 is getting rolled back. A start.
08-31-2017 10:42 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
This is a symptom of the breakdown of the traditional family and consequences of the day when a man no longer could support his family on his salary and wives were forced to work. From that point everything changed.
09-01-2017 08:48 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(08-31-2017 09:48 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

you helped create that hell....you are that hell.....

Amen brother. Men are as much to blame if not more. They don't know how to be men or lead anymore.
09-01-2017 09:31 AM
Advertisement

Dragonlair2.0 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UAB
(09-01-2017 08:48 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  This is a symptom of the breakdown of the traditional family and consequences of the day when a man no longer could support his family on his salary and wives were forced to work. From that point everything changed.

Breakdown of family- higher divorce rates single women had to enter the workforce which drove pressure on wages down causing the single income house to no longer be possible to make enough money to support his family an issue which cause the two income household which drives more pressure on wages which strains marriages causing more divorce.

Damn the boomers really screwed us.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 09:42 AM by Dragonlair2.0.)
09-01-2017 09:41 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(08-31-2017 09:48 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  you helped create that hell....you are that hell.....

I'm going to need an explanation on that one, Vern. Can you show your work? I see point A, I see point B, I have no idea how you got between the two.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 01:04 PM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
09-01-2017 01:04 PM
stinkfist Offline

(09-01-2017 01:04 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(08-31-2017 09:48 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  you helped create that hell....you are that hell.....

I'm going to need an explanation on that one, Vern. Can you show your work? I see point A, I see point B, I have no idea how you got between the two.

long term hypothetical en masse....not literal transitioning to B....

the welcome mat was merely the cherry on top....

capiche?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 05:11 PM by stinkfist.)
09-01-2017 05:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.