Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

White supremacist featured in news story now says he's terrified for his life
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
White supremacist featured in news story now says he's terrified for his life
http://www.mlive.com/news/us-world/index...ed_in.html

Quote:A man who appeared in a Vice News story this week where he advocated for violence -- particularly against non-white people -- now says he fears for his life.

White nationalist Chris Cantwell was filmed during the violent events in Charlottesville over the weekend by a news crew, during which he sat down for multiple interviews with the embedded reporter.

In those interviews, Cantwell openly spoke about his ideals and beliefs about race. He also spoke about using violence to push his beliefs if necessary.

"We're not non-violent," Cantwell said. "We'll (expletive) kill people if we have to."

However, just days later, Cantwell posted a video where he says he's now scared for his life and that his enemies want to "ruin my life." He also said that he doesn't look for violence and that a guy like him "doesn't have to look hard for violence" if he wanted it.

In the expletive-laden video where he is also crying, Cantwell says he believes there is a warrant out for his arrest for violent acts he committed during the Saturday's protest. But he also says he's hesitant to leave because he thinks he may be killed by police.
08-17-2017 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MplsBison Offline
Banned

RE: White supremacist featured in news story now says he's terrified for his life
Here are more choice comments from the interview:

Quote: Christopher Cantwell says he hopes somebody 'more racist' and 'capable' than the president will come along to help him spread his racist message

'Somebody like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew,' he said

'I don't think you could feel the way I do about race, and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl,' he said

Cantwell, who had been talking about how he was trying to make himself 'more capable of violence', said he hoped to find someone more 'capable... to do that'

'We're not non-violent. We'll f***ing kill these people if we have to', he said

A woman died, and 19 were injured when a white nationalist plowed his car into the crowd at the Charlottesville Unite the Right rally on Saturday
But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side

'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said

'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'
08-17-2017 12:22 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: White supremacist featured in news story now says he's terrified for his life
One reaps what one sows....
MplsBison Offline
Banned

What a horrible, animal. Not a human, in my book.

When he's in prison, being raped by the very people he hates, I hope he thinks back on the words he used during the interview.
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
He needs a safe space. Maybe he should try the center of the sun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
08-17-2017 12:26 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-17-2017 12:22 PM)MplsBison Wrote:  What a horrible, animal. Not a human, in my book.

When he's in prison, being raped by the very people he hates, I hope he thinks back on the words he used during the interview.

You want to send someone to prison, and hope he is raped, because he broke what law?
Advertisement

appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from responsibility for what one says.
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
"I don't know what to do, I need guidance". Yeah bro. You do.

Funny how now he gets to feel what minorities feel daily and he cannot handle it.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017 12:29 PM by JDTulane.)
08-17-2017 12:28 PM
Gator Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Florida/Memphis
(08-17-2017 12:22 PM)MplsBison Wrote:  What a horrible, animal. Not a human, in my book.

You're as sick as he is. 01-wingedeagle
08-17-2017 12:30 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
He needs Jesus. So does Antifa.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
08-17-2017 12:33 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(08-17-2017 12:30 PM)Gator Wrote:  

Yep.
08-17-2017 12:39 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

This sounds like something he would say. Food for thought.
08-17-2017 12:41 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
Goes around with people who want to exterminate the jews... cries about how he fears for his safety... give me a break. I hope this guy is not attacked, it would only feed his propaganda.
08-17-2017 12:43 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(08-17-2017 12:33 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  He needs Jesus. So does Antifa.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

Yep.

"I know we talk a lot of **** on the internet, but.."

Exactly, LARPers beware. These little nerds talk themselves up on the internet, and then real life slaps them in the face. Let Cantwell be a warning to BOTH sides.
08-17-2017 12:44 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

Exactly
08-17-2017 12:51 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(08-17-2017 12:51 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Exactly
So now we are at point that WORDS, not actions, are legally out-of-bounds with an acceptable punishment of arse-raping in prison. Time to up the dose of Prozac, Sister.
08-17-2017 01:01 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(08-17-2017 01:01 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  
(08-17-2017 12:51 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Exactly
So now we are at point that WORDS, not actions, are legally out-of-bounds with an acceptable punishment of arse-raping in prison. Time to up the dose of Prozac, Sister.

And note not a one of her fellow leftists call her out on it.
08-17-2017 01:13 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

(08-17-2017 12:26 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  You want to send someone to prison, and hope he is raped, because he broke what law?

Quote:In the expletive-laden video where he is also crying, Cantwell says he believes there is a warrant out for his arrest for violent acts he committed during the Saturday's protest.

And I won't have to hope. They'll take care of him good, in there.
08-17-2017 01:19 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-17-2017 01:19 PM)MplsBison Wrote:  
(08-17-2017 12:26 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  You want to send someone to prison, and hope he is raped, because he broke what law?

Quote:In the expletive-laden video where he is also crying, Cantwell says he believes there is a warrant out for his arrest for violent acts he committed during the Saturday's protest.

And I won't have to hope. They'll take care of him good, in there.

Is that they guy that Vice followed and did video on? He committed a crime would the video crew have filmed it? He might just be looking for attention, and clicking on the video does that.
08-17-2017 01:23 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

Check out the OP. Somewhere around the first line, that I quoted. That probably will answer your question.
08-17-2017 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.