Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Looking at 2023
Bookmark and Share
AllTideUp Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Alabama
Looking at 2023
According to ESPN's Adam Rittenberg, 2023 is the year to watch....

Next big date in realignment
06-27-2017 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Win5002 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Big 12 & B1G
RE: Looking at 2023
(06-27-2017 09:53 AM)AllTideUp Wrote:  According to ESPN's Adam Rittenberg, 2023 is the year to watch....

Could it be the PAC that gets carved up and not the Big 12? They lag behind financially and are having a real hard time getting carriage for their network. Texas & OU are not going to the PAC 12 with just a group of 4, so barring a 6 team add or a merger with the Big 12 the PAC 12 is flat out screwed for future expansion. Plus what is content of WSU, Oregon St., California games starting at 10 EST worth?

I could see Texas especially and OU with Texas wanting to stay in the Big 12. If the PAC can't move forward I could see the B1G taking Colorado, USC, UCLA, Stanford, Washington & Oregon/California or maybe all 7 and Arizona St. If this happened, and ND was finally choosing a conference and if there was wiggle room for ND to leave the ACC the B1G would have a strong argument for the Domers to join with brining in their west coast rivals.

The other teams are probably too far out for the SEC, so the Big 12 picks up 2-4 that are left. Arizona, ASU, Utah, California.
06-27-2017 11:24 AM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas
He has the PAC-12 being most vulnerable to being picked off in realignment if revenues don't start rolling in.

ACC Teir 1, 2, 3 rights locked up until 2035-36
SEC Tier 2, 3 rights until 2033-34
SEC Teir 1 run through 2023-24
B1G Teir 1,2 runs through 2022-23
PAC Teir 1 run through 2023-24
B12 Tier 1,2 run through 2024-25
ACC Network launches in 2019

He mentioned football only members like BYU, Boise and Houston could be options
Realignment strategy also should change. In 2012, the Big Ten added Maryland and Rutgers more for their surrounding television markets than for the individual fan bases they added to the league. But if traditional cable subscription numbers continue to decrease, leagues might be less concerned about markets and would instead target members with large, passionate fan bases, willing to pay whatever to see their teams.

That's why football-only members could be a bigger factor for power conferences when realignment stirs again. That could be good news for BYU, a football-only candidate for the Big 12 last year, or even Group of 5 football heavyweights like Boise State and Houston.

How will Amazon, Google, Facebook and Twitter affect Fox, ESPN, CBS bidding and distributions?
06-27-2017 11:32 AM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

(06-27-2017 11:24 AM)Win5002 Wrote:  
(06-27-2017 09:53 AM)AllTideUp Wrote:  According to ESPN's Adam Rittenberg, 2023 is the year to watch....

Could it be the PAC that gets carved up and not the Big 12? They lag behind financially and are having a real hard time getting carriage for their network. Texas & OU are not going to the PAC 12 with just a group of 4, so barring a 6 team add or a merger with the Big 12 the PAC 12 is flat out screwed for future expansion. Plus what is content of WSU, Oregon St., California games starting at 10 EST worth?

I could see Texas especially and OU with Texas wanting to stay in the Big 12. If the PAC can't move forward I could see the B1G taking Colorado, USC, UCLA, Stanford, Washington & Oregon/California or maybe all 7 and Arizona St. If this happened, and ND was finally choosing a conference and if there was wiggle room for ND to leave the ACC the B1G would have a strong argument for the Domers to join with brining in their west coast rivals.

The other teams are probably too far out for the SEC, so the Big 12 picks up 2-4 that are left. Arizona, ASU, Utah, California.

Depends on who blinks first, if PAC starts falling apart, B1G and Big12 will be secured . If the Big 12 starts falling apart first, SEC and B1G will add members, B12 could devolve orvrebuild with football only G5 members as mentioned in the article.
06-27-2017 11:38 AM
Win5002 Offline
Special Teams

This may have been posted in another thread but can $20M a year difference motivate PAC members?
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/06/20/pac-12/
06-27-2017 12:15 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

Rittenberg is a good field reporter, but has never been even close when it comes to realignment.

Don't be fooled by the dates. Most of the moves have been a couple of years in advance of the contract expiration dates. ESPN has always picked a time that is advantageous for them, and the SEC and Big 10 in particular have wanted new product on board early with the motivations being driven by renegotiation clauses in current contracts. It's been a way to double dip on a single contract period. It's also been why ESPN has usually extended those contracts once they have been renegotiated.

This time with companies like Amazon sitting around waiting on 2023 it would be even more prudent to make the moves sooner for both FOX and ESPN. Otherwise a bidding war could start in 2022 that drives their overhead up.

So, that is why I've been consistently optimistic that it may well happen sooner and the seminal date for sooner is 2019 for the launch of the ACCN. Remember ESPN brought in A&M and Missouri prior to the launch of the SECN. I think they will do the same for the ACC. 2019 could be the actual date of joining which means announcements for moves could come at the end of the 2017-8 season, or it could be the time announcements are made with moves coming in either 2020 or 2021.

The Big 10 could make a move on the PAC in 2020 to 2021 and do so without any interference from the ACC or SEC or Big 12. The Big 12 is considered too vulnerable to crack the PAC on its own. But they could certainly be the beneficiary of a Big 10 raid.

The ACC could add some AAC schools, but why would ESPN want to do this. They already own those schools rights for a lot less. It's the same reason they wouldn't let the SEC take ACC schools. ESPN already had the ACC schools and had them for less.

So where would the ACC's prospects come from and who could they possibly take that gets them a major boost? It would take a large state to move the needle, or at least a very large city.

Sure they could offer Texas the same deal as N.D. but then Texas has a minor sports problem.

We could revisit the deal of 2011-2. The ACC could let N.C. State and Virginia Tech move to the SEC. With two more slots to offer and 18 becoming the new normal the ACC could pick up Texas in full, but along with Texas Tech, Baylor, T.C.U. and West Virginia. The pressure is then present for N.D. to go all in.

The SEC picks up picks up the Oklahoma pair, the RRR becomes an SEC/ACC thing, Bedlam remains with the SEC and we move into Virginia and North Carolina. Nothing moves the needle for both conferences like that move. What's more important is that ESPN locks down all of the marketable schools in Texas and Oklahoma which secures their leverage over the product of that region and garners them higher ad rates.

If the ACC ever wanted to be on equal footing with the SEC and Big 10 in revenue this move does it. With 4 regional games in Texas the regional marketing advantage there boosts them into the same realm as the SEC and Big 10.

I'd call this a wild idea, except for something similar almost was pulled off in 2011.
06-27-2017 12:48 PM
Advertisement

Win5002 Offline
Special Teams

JRsec,
I didn't mean to tout Rittenberg as the realignment expert(who really expects BYU, BSU & Houston to be gaining homes and that is what he mentions) but more just to again point out the PAC problems that people don't factor into expansion very much.

The PAC and the ACC are very similar. They comprise some big markets but don't have the greatest fan support for football. They both are big on Olympic sports which don't pay the bills. Everyone felt the PAC was safe because of its geography, well maybe geography in the end will do the PAC in. The interest in the games that are geographical outliers complicated by many times late start times just don't translate well to tv. Maybe the ACC was saved because they are EST and the PAC instead of the Big 12 goes because it is PST. But maybe a group of USC/UCLA/Stanford/Wash/Oregon & Colorado works well for the B1G. Or maybe the California schools demand to stay together and bring Washington & Oregon. I could see how that 6 team contingent could work for the B1G. The only thing I see saving the PAC is a merger of Big 12 schools because Texas & OU are not going with just a 4 team contingent. Then you have to ask yourselves would the 6 schools above I mentioned prefer a Big 12 merger or those 6 schools joining the B1G, especially the academic types at those schools.

The Big 12 would pick up Az./ASU/Colorado & Utah. This only leaves out OSU & WSU. While some Big 12 content is not as valuable they are not 10-11 pm EST start times.

Maybe Texas & OU don't want to leave the Big 12 for a host of reasons.

You probably saw this but it continues to point to the tv issues the PAC faces.
06-27-2017 01:08 PM
YNot Offline
All American

I Root For: BYU
The 10pm ET ratings on ESPN are often better than the 12pm ET ratings....heck, it's even beat out ABC and FOX broadcasts.

And, it's not uncommon for the 10pm ET PAC game to beat out the 7pm ET PAC game (both on ESPN!).

A third of the country still lives in the Western US.
06-27-2017 01:21 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-27-2017 01:08 PM)Win5002 Wrote:  JRsec,
I didn't mean to tout Rittenberg as the realignment expert(who really expects BYU, BSU & Houston to be gaining homes and that is what he mentions) but more just to again point out the PAC problems that people don't factor into expansion very much.

The PAC and the ACC are very similar. They comprise some big markets but don't have the greatest fan support for football. They both are big on Olympic sports which don't pay the bills. Everyone felt the PAC was safe because of its geography, well maybe geography in the end will do the PAC in. The interest in the games that are geographical outliers complicated by many times late start times just don't translate well to tv. Maybe the ACC was saved because they are EST and the PAC instead of the Big 12 goes because it is PST. But maybe a group of USC/UCLA/Stanford/Wash/Oregon & Colorado works well for the B1G. Or maybe the California schools demand to stay together and bring Washington & Oregon. I could see how that 6 team contingent could work for the B1G. The only thing I see saving the PAC is a merger of Big 12 schools because Texas & OU are not going with just a 4 team contingent. Then you have to ask yourselves would the 6 schools above I mentioned prefer a Big 12 merger or those 6 schools joining the B1G, especially the academic types at those schools.

The Big 12 would pick up Az./ASU/Colorado & Utah. This only leaves out OSU & WSU. While some Big 12 content is not as valuable they are not 10-11 pm EST start times.

Maybe Texas & OU don't want to leave the Big 12 for a host of reasons.

You probably saw this but it continues to point to the tv issues the PAC faces.

I didn't take your remarks that way. I was referring to the OP link. But let's say the Big 10 does make a move on the PAC (which I think is the best option for them at this time). Let's say they take 6 to go to 20. I believe those would be the 4 California schools along with Oregon and Washington. Those are after all the heart of the original PAC schools. That would leave Arizona, Arizona State, Utah and Brigham Young available to the Big 12. While that would make them stronger does it add enough in markets to take them where they need to be in revenue? I don't think so. Utah and Arizona aren't the paragons of population. Now if you added San Diego State and U.N.L.V., and New Mexico do you have enough? Maybe. But who among those schools is a peer for either Texas or Oklahoma?

Remember if the Big 10 schools pick up those 6 PAC schools they are jumping up to close to 60 million in payouts. If the Big 12 adds those 6 schools I've suggested they might hit 45 million. And also, the networks have to want to pay for that alignment. I think FOX would wet the bed over picking up those West Coast schools for the B1G. On the other hand I think both FOX and ESPN would have a collective sigh over the six heading to the Big 12. ESPN wouldn't want to pay B.Y.U. anymore than what they are currently paying and San Diego State doesn't carry California and are clearly seen as 2nd tier there. And if you had every cactus in Arizona watching what would you have?

The issues over Big 12 expansion remain even if the Big 10 takes those 6 PAC schools. And that doesn't take into consideration an even more important factor, timing. I don't think the PAC will crack soon. They certainly could crack by 2024. But things are much more likely to crack in the Big 12 first.

We could wind up with a P3 fairly quickly here.

Let's say the Big 10 does move to 20. Now they have another issue. 6 of the schools they would be taking are all "on" the West Coast. They don't have a bridge and the division size doesn't work out for the additions. One would think with 20 you would have 4 divisions of five. So I think they have to take 10 to do it. That means they add Colorado and Utah and at that point they may as well take Arizona (AAU) and Arizona State. At 24 they can work out their divisional structure better. But that leaves nobody for the Big 12 to take.

On top of that the SEC would need to keep up. Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas, and either Iowa State or WVU takes us to 20.

Washington State, Oregon State, B.Y.U., Boise State, U.N.L.V., San Diego State all become potential expansion targets for the AAC WEST.

T.C.U., Baylor, and one of Iowa State / WVU become epansion targets for AAC as well. Toss in Air Force and Army and add Wichita and they are at 24.

At that point perhaps Cincinnati, Tulane, and Connecticut all head to the ACC with N.D. joining in full.

My point here Winchester is that I don't see enough of the PAC being left for there to be anything to build with. And at the end of the day Oklahoma and Texas are still more valuable elsewhere.

Slive said in Birmingham back in January that when the next realignment came (he thought within 4 or 5 years at that time) that we would have very very large conferences. What I've listed above is why.

The ACC is off limits to the Big 10 by virtue of the GOR and to the SEC by virtue of ESPN. Texas doesn't want to leave their region for conference membership, and if they did they want their own division of local schools. So no Big 10 for them because the Big 10 could only consider 3 or 4 Big 12 schools and two of them are North of Oklahoma.

That leaves the PAC for the Big 10 but how to bridge the gap is the issue. Colorado and Utah do that. There are 6 properties on the West Coast that are too valuable to leave. So going to 10 and picking up the Arizona's makes sense.

Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State in the SEC allows Texas to schedule Rice, or T.C.U. OOC. That's a good deal for them. Toss in Kansas and either WVU or Iowa State and the SEC sits a pretty nice 20 and probably getting paid in the mid to upper 50's. Close enough to the 60 million Big 10 that it doesn't matter. The question then becomes how does the ACC keep up? The answer is they probably don't.

So if ESPN wants to keep the ACC and SEC viable they expand out of the Big 12 for both and then partner the two conferences closely. The Big 10 expands out of the PAC. And, the AAC grows and becomes the 4th power conference, but with tweener brands.

This gives us enough top tier schools to keep those win loss records that fans like. It includes the upper tier of the G5 which prevents law suits. And it allows most rivalries to be restored by containing most rivalries within larger conferences and utilizing a single OOC game for the rest.
06-27-2017 01:51 PM
tcufrog86 Offline
All American

I Root For: TCU & Wisconsin
(06-27-2017 01:21 PM)YNot Wrote:  The 10pm ET ratings on ESPN are often better than the 12pm ET ratings....heck, it's even beat out ABC and FOX broadcasts.

And, it's not uncommon for the 10pm ET PAC game to beat out the 7pm ET PAC game (both on ESPN!).

I'd believe that 10pm EST are often better than the noon EST ratings. At 10pm there isn't much else going on and there is relatively little other competition on TV for sports viewing.

At noon there are a lot more games on the slate plus things like kids sports, weddings, funerals, yard work, actual work, and other things adults have to deal with.
06-27-2017 03:44 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-27-2017 03:44 PM)tcufrog86 Wrote:  
(06-27-2017 01:21 PM)YNot Wrote:  The 10pm ET ratings on ESPN are often better than the 12pm ET ratings....heck, it's even beat out ABC and FOX broadcasts.

I'd believe that 10pm EST are often better than the noon EST ratings. At 10pm there isn't much else going on and there is relatively little other competition on TV for sports viewing.

At noon there are a lot more games on the slate plus things like kids sports, weddings, funerals, yard work, actual work, and other things adults have to deal with.

That's true, but what really hurts them is no 3 and 6 pm slots ET to speak of.
06-27-2017 03:59 PM
Advertisement

YNot Offline
All American

PAC usually has a weekly game in the 3:30pm ET or 6/7pm ET slot:

Notre Dame at USC = 3:30pm ET on ABC
Washington v. WSU = 3:30pm ET on FOX
WSU at Colorado = 3:30pm ET on FOX
Utah at UCLA = 3:30pm ET on FOX
USC at Arizona = 3:30pm ET on FOX

Stanford at UCLA = 7pm ET on ABC
ASU at Washington =7pm ET on FOX
Utah at Colorado = 7pm ET on FOX
USC at Washington = 7pm ET on FOX
Washington at Oregon = 7pm on FOX
BYU at Utah = 7pm on FOX

Plus -
Oregon at USC = 7pm ET on ESPN
CSU at Colorado = 7pm ET on ESPN
Washington at Utah = 3:30pm ET on FS1
Boise St. at Oregon St. = 3:30pm ET on FS1
UCLA at Cal = 7pm ET on ESPN2
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 11:59 AM by YNot.)
06-29-2017 11:58 AM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

The PAC can do two things:

1. Hang on to current network business model and hope revenues grow significantly with the changing landscape of live television broadcasts, or
2. Sell a % of their network(s) and have a Fox or ESPN or streaming provider distribute your network(s) nationally to make a respectable revenue.
06-29-2017 01:43 PM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

(06-27-2017 12:48 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

Rittenberg is a good field reporter, but has never been even close when it comes to realignment.

Don't be fooled by the dates. Most of the moves have been a couple of years in advance of the contract expiration dates. ESPN has always picked a time that is advantageous for them, and the SEC and Big 10 in particular have wanted new product on board early with the motivations being driven by renegotiation clauses in current contracts. It's been a way to double dip on a single contract period. It's also been why ESPN has usually extended those contracts once they have been renegotiated.

This time with companies like Amazon sitting around waiting on 2023 it would be even more prudent to make the moves sooner for both FOX and ESPN. Otherwise a bidding war could start in 2022 that drives their overhead up.

So, that is why I've been consistently optimistic that it may well happen sooner and the seminal date for sooner is 2019 for the launch of the ACCN. Remember ESPN brought in A&M and Missouri prior to the launch of the SECN. I think they will do the same for the ACC. 2019 could be the actual date of joining which means announcements for moves could come at the end of the 2017-8 season, or it could be the time announcements are made with moves coming in either 2020 or 2021.

The Big 10 could make a move on the PAC in 2020 to 2021 and do so without any interference from the ACC or SEC or Big 12. The Big 12 is considered too vulnerable to crack the PAC on its own. But they could certainly be the beneficiary of a Big 10 raid.

The ACC could add some AAC schools, but why would ESPN want to do this. They already own those schools rights for a lot less. It's the same reason they wouldn't let the SEC take ACC schools. ESPN already had the ACC schools and had them for less.

So where would the ACC's prospects come from and who could they possibly take that gets them a major boost? It would take a large state to move the needle, or at least a very large city.

Sure they could offer Texas the same deal as N.D. but then Texas has a minor sports problem.

We could revisit the deal of 2011-2. The ACC could let N.C. State and Virginia Tech move to the SEC. With two more slots to offer and 18 becoming the new normal the ACC could pick up Texas in full, but along with Texas Tech, Baylor, T.C.U. and West Virginia. The pressure is then present for N.D. to go all in.

The SEC picks up picks up the Oklahoma pair, the RRR becomes an SEC/ACC thing, Bedlam remains with the SEC and we move into Virginia and North Carolina. Nothing moves the needle for both conferences like that move. What's more important is that ESPN locks down all of the marketable schools in Texas and Oklahoma which secures their leverage over the product of that region and garners them higher ad rates.

If the ACC ever wanted to be on equal footing with the SEC and Big 10 in revenue this move does it. With 4 regional games in Texas the regional marketing advantage there boosts them into the same realm as the SEC and Big 10.

I'd call this a wild idea, except for something similar almost was pulled off in 2011.

You are correct JR, it would be advantageous for ESPN to move a piece or two from the ACC to the SEC to optimize revenue. Here's the only way I see that happening anytime soon:

1. OU and OSU announce movement to the SEC.
a. B12 and its schools analyze its options
b. TV evaluations suggest significant reduction of payout with current inventory

2. Kansas announces movement to th B1G
a. B12 looks ready to implode.
b. Texas politicians pressure UT-A to take care of Texas schools, looks at a pod of UTA, Tech, Baylor and WVU to ACC
c. ACC rejects offer based on WVU not getting enough votes.
d. ESPN suggests allowing NC State or Virginia Tech to move to the SEC to maximize cable subscription fees from other states. ESPN allows a basketball school to enter in the mix with all the football rich additions at the same price.
e. UNC hesitant to allow NCSt walk as they usually control their vote on most manners. VT is open to the idea, and responses are favorable from alumni and fans.
f. ACC allows VT to leave with TV rights to the SEC based on new additions and higher projected per team revenues.

3. ACC welcomes Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, and UConn

4. SEC welcomes West Virginia and Virginia Tech
a. Big Ten unable to bring in any PAC 12 schools as PAC schools decide to sell shares to TV providers for profits and distribution options today. B1G decides to bring in last available B12 school under consideration during the 2010 scenario that countered the PAC-16 move.

5. B1G welcomes Iowa State as the 16th member.

6. Kansas State lands in the American Athletic Conference as a replacement to

Final:
BIG 12 dissolved:
OU, OSU, WVU to SEC with VT
Texas, Tech, Baylor, TCU to ACC with UConn
KU, ISU to B1G
KSU to AAC
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 02:40 PM by murrdcu.)
06-29-2017 02:40 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-29-2017 02:40 PM)murrdcu Wrote:  
(06-27-2017 12:48 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

You are correct JR, it would be advantageous for ESPN to move a piece or two from the ACC to the SEC to optimize revenue. Here's the only way I see that happening anytime soon:

1. OU and OSU announce movement to the SEC.
a. B12 and its schools analyze its options
b. TV evaluations suggest significant reduction of payout with current inventory

2. Kansas announces movement to th B1G
a. B12 looks ready to implode.
b. Texas politicians pressure UT-A to take care of Texas schools, looks at a pod of UTA, Tech, Baylor and WVU to ACC
c. ACC rejects offer based on WVU not getting enough votes.
d. ESPN suggests allowing NC State or Virginia Tech to move to the SEC to maximize cable subscription fees from other states. ESPN allows a basketball school to enter in the mix with all the football rich additions at the same price.
e. UNC hesitant to allow NCSt walk as they usually control their vote on most manners. VT is open to the idea, and responses are favorable from alumni and fans.
f. ACC allows VT to leave with TV rights to the SEC based on new additions and higher projected per team revenues.

3. ACC welcomes Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, and UConn

4. SEC welcomes West Virginia and Virginia Tech
a. Big Ten unable to bring in any PAC 12 schools as PAC schools decide to sell shares to TV providers for profits and distribution options today. B1G decides to bring in last available B12 school under consideration during the 2010 scenario that countered the PAC-16 move.

5. B1G welcomes Iowa State as the 16th member.

6. Kansas State lands in the American Athletic Conference as a replacement to

Final:
BIG 12 dissolved:
OU, OSU, WVU to SEC with VT
Texas, Tech, Baylor, TCU to ACC with UConn
KU, ISU to B1G
KSU to AAC

That would work, but I think the ACC might opt for Cincinnati instead of UConn. Otherwise it looks sound.
06-29-2017 03:33 PM
YNot Offline
All American

I don't see the Virginia Tech switcheroo as realistic.

And, if Texas politics is involved, it's more likely to see Texas Tech and *Houston* to get the ACC bids.

WVU might be a compromise the ACC is willing to make to balance out Texas-plus-2.

Also, is UConn higher on the B1G's list than Iowa St?

With TCU, Baylor, Kansas St., and Iowa St. still under the Big 12 banner - they would pull from the AAC and MWC to form the elusive "best of the rest" conference.
06-29-2017 04:39 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-29-2017 04:39 PM)YNot Wrote:  I don't see the Virginia Tech switcheroo as realistic.

And, if Texas politics is involved, it's more likely to see Texas Tech and *Houston* to get the ACC bids.

WVU might be a compromise the ACC is willing to make to balance out Texas-plus-2.

Also, is UConn higher on the B1G's list than Iowa St?

With TCU, Baylor, Kansas St., and Iowa St. still under the Big 12 banner - they would pull from the AAC and MWC to form the elusive "best of the rest" conference.

Since ESPN owns the AAC rights I wouldn't bet on that. If they joined the AAC they would become the best of the rest conference and ESPN would control all of their rights.
06-29-2017 05:02 PM
XLance Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Carolina

It will be all over by 2023.
06-29-2017 06:36 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-29-2017 06:36 PM)XLance Wrote:  

It may well all be announced by 2019 and over with by 2021. I don't think ESPN or FOX wants to wait until 2023 to get anything rolling. Truly if they place 6 to 7 schools the rest will settle for exit fees and current pay until 2025.
06-29-2017 06:59 PM
colohank Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincy
(06-29-2017 06:36 PM)XLance Wrote:  

To claim that is like saying that everything worthwhile has already been invented. It'll never be all over.
06-29-2017 10:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.