Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Day One
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Day One
And this isn’t even the whole list!

BROKEN: ”According to federal data, there are at least 2 million -- 2 million, think of it -- criminal aliens now inside of our country. 2 million people, criminal aliens. We will begin moving them out day one as soon as I take office, day one. In joint operation with local, state and federal law enforcement. Now just so you understand, the police who we all respect, say hello to the police. Boy, they don't get the credit they deserve, I can tell you. They're great people. But police and law enforcement, they know who these people are. They live with these people. They get mocked by these people. They can't do anything about these people and they want to. They know who these people are. Day one, my first hour in office, those people are gone!”
~ Phoenix, AZ, 8/31/16

BROKEN: These international gangs of thugs and drug cartels will be I promise you from the first day in office, the first thing I’m going to do, the first piece of paper I’m going to sign is we are going to get rid of these people day one before the wall, before anything and our great law enforcement they know who they are. They have been living with them for years and they don't want to put up with it anymore. So we are going to get rid of them day one. We start day one.”
~ Joni Ernst Roast and Ride, IA, 8/27/16

BROKEN: Day one of my administration we're getting all of the criminals out. We have many, many criminals. Gang members, heads of cartels, drug members and they lead all sorts of drug gangs, all of those -- and the police know who they are. They're all getting out.”
~ Manchester, NH, 8/25/16

BROKEN: Day one, first hour, I”m going to give a mandate to everybody, including the local police because they know. You know the local police know every one of the bad ones, it’s not like, ‘Oh gee, let’s figure out who it is.’ They know every bad gang member, drug kingpin, they know all of them. As soon as I will be in office for one hour and that order will go out. We’re getting them the hell out of the country.
~ Interview with David Muir, 9/5/16

On day one we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above and below ground sensors, that's the tunnels. Remember that above and below. Above and below ground sensors. Towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels and Mexico, you know that, will work with us. I really believe it. Mexico will work with us.”
~ Phoenix, AZ, 8/31/16

” I will get rid of gun-free zones in schools and you have to and on military bases. My first day it gets signed. My first day it gets signed. My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones. Think of it.”
~ Burlington, VT, 1/7/16

” Look, no country has ever lost jobs like us. They're sucked out of our country, the companies leave, they fire everybody, they go to Mexico and many other countries. Never happened before like this and we are going to stop it day one. It's so easy. So easy to stop. A trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving America and we will stop the jobs from leaving Florida. Promise.
~ Sarasota, FL, 11/7/16

” If I win, day one, we are going to announce our plans to renegotiate NAFTA.”
~ Greensboro, NC, 10/14/16

” The EPA is killing and killing your companies and you are losing your jobs. Let me tell you that's going to be turned around on day one if I win. On day one. Your jobs are coming back to Pennsylvania and they are coming back to this area and that means and we are going to take care of our steelworkers and our miners.”
~ Ambridge, PA, 10/10/16

” Under my contract with the American voter we are proposing a series of ethics reforms on day one to end government corruption. They include a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of congress.”
~ Sanford, FL, 10/25/16

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-made-a-l....dqdtts6vc
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 03:01 PM by Redwingtom.)
01-19-2017 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: Day One
Well...I guess technically they're all broken since his "official" Day 1 is now Monday...so I'll update later. 03-wink

Take your time...it's not like you said how bad of shape we're in or anything...lol
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 03:08 PM by Redwingtom.)
01-20-2017 03:07 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Inauguration Day is never day 1.
01-20-2017 06:41 PM
HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
Gdunn,

Let Redwing Wrong talk to himself.
01-20-2017 08:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.