Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Biden: Lazy women to blame for economy
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Biden: Lazy women to blame for economy
http://therightists.com/biden-blames-laz...m-to-work/

Quote:Democratic Vice President Joe Biden wants American women to get back in the workforce to help boost the economy. “If we just put all the women back to work, if they were able to afford childcare, we would increase the GDP in America by close to eight tenths of one percent,” he said. “That’s trillions of dollars over the next decade.”

Biden made his remarks during a campaign event for Hillary Clinton at Chatham University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Tuesday. “The state of our economy could be characterized by a single word: pitiful,” he argued. “We’re still battling recession, I don’t care what the official stats are saying, America is still in recession. And we’re not doing anything about it.”

He added that it was “lazy American women” who brought about the downfall of the economy, because “they sit around on their behinds, doing nothing and squandering their days away when they could be improving the country that has given so much to them.” “I’m not sure how exactly we got to this point, but we’re here and we need to move. Like, yesterday,” he said.

Quote:“Today’s women are pampered and aren’t used to rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done on their own,” the vice president said. “They’re too dependent, too weak and too lazy to contribute to the economy. The reason for that is they’ve learned how to manipulate men by employing one of the most fundamental laws of economics: when a sought-after commodity becomes short in supply, the demand for it rises even higher.”

“Now, that’s all fine and dandy when it comes to their personal interests, but if you look at the big picture, it’s the economy that’s missing out on valuable workforce. And that’s why we need to get them off their lazy behinds and get them into their workplaces. And like I said, Hillary Clinton is the only one who can do it, which is what makes her the ideal candidate for the next President of the United States. We need to heal this country, folks, not run it into the ground even deeper,” Biden concluded.

Shared this with my wife. She said she would read it when she got done with her 60 hour a week job.
10-27-2016 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: Biden: Lazy women to blame for economy
I wonder what adding all the stay at home moms to the workforce would do to wages and unemployment?
10-27-2016 11:48 AM
HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App
Yes the Vice President said that lazy women are the problem. Obviously. This is a 100% correct and true article.

This garbage should be locked. It's really not that hard to tell the difference between a legit article and this onion type nonsense.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 12:01 PM by HappyAppy.)
10-27-2016 11:59 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(10-27-2016 11:59 AM)HappyAppy Wrote:  Yes the Vice President said that lazy women are the problem. Obviously. This is a 100% correct and true article.

This garbage should be locked. It's really not that hard to tell the difference between a legit article and this onion type nonsense.

[Image: P8NJk2v.gif]
10-27-2016 12:06 PM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
Did you really think this was real? LOL
10-27-2016 12:11 PM
Advertisement

Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
Just FYI for anyone unfamiliar with the site...
In the Rightists' "About Us" section:

Quote:This is HYBRID site of news and satire. part of our stories already happens, part, not yet. NOT all of our stories are true!

http://therightists.com/about-us/
10-27-2016 12:14 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
120 people viewing! Lol!
10-27-2016 12:15 PM
Advertisement

HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App
(10-27-2016 12:06 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(10-27-2016 11:59 AM)HappyAppy Wrote:  Yes the Vice President said that lazy women are the problem. Obviously. This is a 100% correct and true article.

[Image: P8NJk2v.gif]

Yes I'm butt hurt that I can tell the difference between satire and real news. Makes a ton of sense. Ughhh why must I have the gift of being able to tell a complete joke parody article from a real one! My butt, it hurts so bad.
10-27-2016 01:28 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
Went to google news, put in "biden". No one is carrying this.

Put in "biden lazy women". No one is carrying this.

therightists.com

Uh huh...... did not click on it.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 02:05 PM by MplsBison.)
10-27-2016 02:05 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
No one?!? hunh.

03-lmfao

Satire or not, (yes, clearly this is that), someone's reading it and a WHOOOLE lot of folks are running around with this thing. haha

Hillary HQ: VIDEO: Joe Biden at Chatham University in Pittsburgh
http://www.hillaryhq.com/2016/10/video-j...rsity.html
2 days ago - Vice President Joe Biden, in a Pittsburgh campaign stop on Tuesday, called on voters to embrace Democrats both up and down the ... VP Biden blames failed economy on women with his statement that "women are lazy...".
Images for biden, lazy womenReport images
Image result for biden, lazy women
15 hours ago
More images for biden, lazy women
Biden Blames 'Lazy American Women' for Economy; 'They Sit Around ...
https://voat.co/v/politics/1372837
7 hours ago - Biden Blames 'Lazy American Women' for Economy; 'They Sit Around ... I'm conflicted between hating him because he is Joe Biden and loving ...
Lazy American Women Like Misty Are To Blame - Page 1 of 1 ...
liberalforum.net › Political Chat Rooms › No Holds Barred Political Forum
17 hours ago - 3 posts - ‎2 authors
Biden Blames “Lazy American Women” For The Economy: “They Sit Around Doing Nothing, Only Hillary Can Force Them To Work” Democratic ...
Joe Biden Blames “Lazy American Women” For The Economy: “They Sit ...
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...337454/pg1
17 hours ago - 9 posts - ‎4 authors
Biden made his remarks during a campaign event for Hillary Clinton at ... He added that it was “lazy American women” who brought about the ...
Biden seems have forgotten decade this is - Politics Message Board ...
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/74477079
GameFAQs
17 hours ago - 10 posts
On Politics, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Biden seems ... http://spinzon.com/biden-blames-lazy-ame...onomy-sit- ...
Biden says the bad economy is because of “Lazy Women”.
eclinden.podbean.com/.../bidensaysthebad-economy-isbecause-oflazy-w...
9 hours ago - Biden says the bad economy is because of “Lazy Women”. 275,000 anchor babies in 2014. Anti Trump violence rampant. Thank a democrat.
Joe Biden Would Bring Lazy and Wrong Foreign Policy to the 2016 ...
http://www.usnews.com/.../joe-biden-would-bring-l...
U.S. News & World Report
Oct 13, 2015 - The vice president would bring lazy and wrong foreign policy ... The news is full of conjecture about when Vice President Joe Biden will .... Bring men into conversations about women's empowerment to broaden the cause.
Biden Blames “Lazy American Women” For The Economy: “They Sit ...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/272538214931230528/
Pinterest
Biden Blames “Lazy American Women” For The Economy: “They Sit Around Doing Nothing, Only Hillary Can Force Them To Work” | EndingFed News Network.
10-27-2016 07:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.