Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Meanwhile at Temple
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Meanwhile at Temple
[Image: white-people-art-twitter-640x480.jpg]

Tyler School of Art @TylerArtSchool
Up right now! An installation in the Tyler courtyard created by Kara Springer, a Sculpture graduate student!
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 07:01 AM by Hood-rich.)
09-27-2016 06:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

8BitPirate Offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste

I Root For: ECU
RE: Meanwhile at Temple
(09-27-2016 06:59 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  [Image: white-people-art-twitter-640x480.jpg]

Careful what you wish for....

[Image: latest?cb=20100625134550]
09-27-2016 07:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
That is considered art?
09-27-2016 07:13 AM
JHG722 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Temple
FYI, no one at Temple likes Tyler people.
09-27-2016 09:57 AM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
Meanwhile at Temple
(09-27-2016 07:02 AM)8BitPirate Wrote:  
(09-27-2016 06:59 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  [Image: white-people-art-twitter-640x480.jpg]

Yup lol i wonder what she is trying to say.
09-27-2016 10:12 AM
UHRedcat96 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UH Cougars
He just ripped off "got milk"
09-27-2016 11:24 AM
Advertisement

Cecil_B_DeMoore Offline
Special Teams

(09-27-2016 07:02 AM)8BitPirate Wrote:  

Brilliant.
09-27-2016 12:01 PM
wavefan12 Offline
All American

I wonder what she wants us white people to do?
09-27-2016 12:09 PM
JHG722 Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-27-2016 12:09 PM)wavefan12 Wrote:  I wonder what she wants us white people to do?

Something.
09-27-2016 12:13 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(09-27-2016 12:09 PM)wavefan12 Wrote:  I wonder what she wants us white people to do?
I jumped. Is that what she means.
09-27-2016 12:25 PM
vick mike Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple U
(09-27-2016 09:57 AM)JHG722 Wrote:  FYI, no one at Temple likes Tyler people.

Hey! My wife went to Tyler!
Oh, wait, you're right.
09-27-2016 01:02 PM
Advertisement

8BitPirate Offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste

I Root For: ECU

09-27-2016 01:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TempleOwl21 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TEMPLE
This racist **** needs to stop and us folks who actually contribute to society need to not feed into these protests. The protest is only an excuse for trouble makers to make trouble and get away with it. Everyday in Philadelphia black on black crime is as common as each morning sunrise but the media glorifies white on black in an age when slavery has been abolished for years and those folks claiming racism are in fact the most racist people in our country. Killings of unarmed black men is wrong but so is killing any person regardless of color. I hate how these protest promote the killing of our police officers, 99 percent of whom are good cops, but nothing is made much of it. Getting really old real fast and the truth is unprivileged people are given more chances than any other group to better there lives with assistant living, food stamps, welfare checks, free medical, and easier opportunities for free education money however the real reason they cry racism is because most of the idiots/lazy folks just want everything handed to them on a silver spoon without having to sweat one drop in earning it. What needs to happen people need to start having respect for the police and their communities first and foremost. The lack of respect for the police and the low life's wearing Judge robes in the court house who let them get away with extremely violent acts is the real problem. I would act like an idiot too if I continue to be rewarded for it..bottom line this person at Tyler and the others who think they are doing a great thing in supporting the black lives matter movement need to stop feeding into the fire because true meaning for the movement is not suppose to be an excuse to conduct black on white crime (racist) and that is what it has created unfortunately. I think the whites & non-whites) Democrats of this country and the city of Philadelphia have given enough in free handouts now is the time to use that assistance to make something of yourself and get out of the inner-city and rural Slum's alike. Moral, black vs white needs to stop and the educated folks should know better than to instigate....

Sent from my LG-ls990 using CSNbbs mobile app
09-27-2016 01:39 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Tyler School of Art @TylerArtSchool
Up right now! An installation in the Tyler courtyard created by Kara Springer, a Sculpture graduate student!
I read somewhere that white people are going to do something. They are going to quit donating money to Temple. Should work out well.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 01:46 PM by shere khan.)
09-27-2016 01:46 PM
AceEagle Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: GaSou
(09-27-2016 01:39 PM)TempleOwl21 Wrote:  This racist **** needs to stop and us folks who actually contribute to society need to not feed into these protests. The protest is only an excuse for trouble makers to make trouble and get away with it. Everyday in Philadelphia black on black crime is as common as each morning sunrise but the media glorifies white on black in an age when slavery has been abolished for years and those folks claiming racism are in fact the most racist people in our country. Killings of unarmed black men is wrong but so is killing any person regardless of color. I hate how these protest promote the killing of our police officers, 99 percent of whom are good cops, but nothing is made much of it. Getting really old real fast and the truth is unprivileged people are given more chances than any other group to better there lives with assistant living, food stamps, welfare checks, free medical, and easier opportunities for free education money however the real reason they cry racism is because most of the idiots/lazy folks just want everything handed to them on a silver spoon without having to sweat one drop in earning it. What needs to happen people need to start having respect for the police and their communities first and foremost. The lack of respect for the police and the low life's wearing Judge robes in the court house who let them get away with extremely violent acts is the real problem. I would act like an idiot too if I continue to be rewarded for it..bottom line this person at Tyler and the others who think they are doing a great thing in supporting the black lives matter movement need to stop feeding into the fire because true meaning for the movement is not suppose to be an excuse to conduct black on white crime (racist) and that is what it has created unfortunately. I think the whites & non-whites) Democrats of this country and the city of Philadelphia have given enough in free handouts now is the time to use that assistance to make something of yourself and get out of the inner-city and rural Slum's alike. Moral, black vs white needs to stop and the educated folks should know better than to instigate....

Definitely a racist for this post...
09-27-2016 01:58 PM
UHRedcat96 Offline
Special Teams

The other big problem is that white people will just live with it. Then get immune to it.
"Okay, I'm a racist for being white, now what?"
You can riot all you want (totally different from protesting) and all it is going to do is confirm in most white people's minds is that black people (as shown on tv) are violent and hateful so why should I take an interest in the well-being of the black community as a whole?
Are you going to burn down my neighborhood and loot my communities' stores?
09-27-2016 02:50 PM
Advertisement

JHG722 Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-27-2016 01:02 PM)vick mike Wrote:  
(09-27-2016 09:57 AM)JHG722 Wrote:  FYI, no one at Temple likes Tyler people.

Hey! My wife went to Tyler!
Oh, wait, you're right.

04-bow
09-27-2016 04:52 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF
(09-27-2016 01:39 PM)TempleOwl21 Wrote:  This racist **** needs to stop and us folks who actually contribute to society need to not feed into these protests. The protest is only an excuse for trouble makers to make trouble and get away with it. Everyday in Philadelphia black on black crime is as common as each morning sunrise but the media glorifies white on black in an age when slavery has been abolished for years and those folks claiming racism are in fact the most racist people in our country. Killings of unarmed black men is wrong but so is killing any person regardless of color. I hate how these protest promote the killing of our police officers, 99 percent of whom are good cops, but nothing is made much of it. Getting really old real fast and the truth is unprivileged people are given more chances than any other group to better there lives with assistant living, food stamps, welfare checks, free medical, and easier opportunities for free education money however the real reason they cry racism is because most of the idiots/lazy folks just want everything handed to them on a silver spoon without having to sweat one drop in earning it. What needs to happen people need to start having respect for the police and their communities first and foremost. The lack of respect for the police and the low life's wearing Judge robes in the court house who let them get away with extremely violent acts is the real problem. I would act like an idiot too if I continue to be rewarded for it..bottom line this person at Tyler and the others who think they are doing a great thing in supporting the black lives matter movement need to stop feeding into the fire because true meaning for the movement is not suppose to be an excuse to conduct black on white crime (racist) and that is what it has created unfortunately. I think the whites & non-whites) Democrats of this country and the city of Philadelphia have given enough in free handouts now is the time to use that assistance to make something of yourself and get out of the inner-city and rural Slum's alike. Moral, black vs white needs to stop and the educated folks should know better than to instigate....

Wow!?? :(

I don't know if you are a racist or not...probably not b/c most people don't really know the definition of racism, but....you lose all credibility with your sweeping indictments and absolutes. The new code word of "handouts" and "free stuff" just isn't based on reality....and if you are going to apply the same logic how many "handouts" and "free stuff" do we give away in tax cuts and other concessions to greedy corperations that regularly have layoffs to improve their profit margin, offshore jobs and hide their assets outside the US so that they pay almost no taxes.

I'm not a poor vs the rich kind of person...but your rant is just so misinformed.
09-27-2016 04:59 PM
UHRedcat96 Offline
Special Teams

(09-27-2016 04:59 PM)CyberBull Wrote:  

Wow!?? :(

I don't know if you are a racist or not...probably not b/c most people don't really know the definition of racism, but....you lose all credibility with your sweeping indictments and absolutes. The new code word of "handouts" and "free stuff" just isn't based on reality....and if you are going to apply the same logic how many "handouts" and "free stuff" do we give away in tax cuts and other concessions to greedy corperations that regularly have layoffs to improve their profit margin, offshore jobs and hide their assets outside the US so that they pay almost no taxes.

I'm not a poor vs the rich kind of person...but your rant is just so misinformed.

You did hit a nerve with me that always bother me when Politicians say stupid things like "We need to make the rich pay their fair share of taxes" Under our tax code they NEVER will. They will pay 0. Why? Because our politicians never change the tax code. They have accountants that make sure of it.
09-27-2016 07:04 PM
TempleOwl21 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TEMPLE
Meanwhile at Temple
I lived in North Philadelphia for 12 years and now live in the Philly neighborhood of Feltonville which still borders North Philly. Do I present a ton of concrete facts in regards to handouts and such? Answer is no and your right in saying that but in no way am I racist I'm only saying that these protests have resulted in more violence and the media needs to stop giving the people who are using the protest to loot and inflict violence on others the ammo they are using to do such. I'm a 1st generation American 100% Puerto Rican decent from the North Philadelphia neighborhood of fair hill. My neighbors have always been minority made up of blacks and Hispanic. I've been treated negatively by racist of all colors (beat, robbed) because of my skin color but I did not cry about it and protest asking "whites to do something"? I know first hand the help available for people living in neighborhoods like the one I grew up in as I took advantage of them when I put myself through college. Assistance with gas, electric, public transportation. So what I'm saying is people in the supposed Slum's have opportunities to help position themselves to get out of that situation. Yes it doesn't change the fact these families live in dangerous neighborhoods. Bottom line, I referenced underprivileged not once did I refer to race I only wanted to make the point that all lives matter no matter your color and these incidents where black men lose their have been used as an excuse to inflict violence and or kill innocent people/police officers and I don't think this should be acceptable. The other day a black on black incident in West Philadelphia resulted in a stray bullet killing a 4 year old girl (black) and guess what it doesn't make the news....there is a problem with that in my opinion and it's funny how blacks live don't matter when it is a Hispanic on black, black on black, or black on white. That is my point and feeding into these protests needs to stop because in my opinion most of the people protesting are hypocrites and use it as an opportunity to do wrong. Charlotte,Baltimore riots, and the Dallas shooting prime example.

09-27-2016 07:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.