Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Black Panthers: Want to take over 5 southern states and form a new country.....
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
New Black Panthers: Want to take over 5 southern states and form a new country.....
[Image: Black_Panther_Kevork_Djansezian_Getty_640x480.jpg]

How long before Hillary gives a speech giving her support to this idea.

Quote:Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”
Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. According to reports, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson “liked” the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Omawale has said that he recognized Johnson from black community events in Dallas.

Asked by this reporter what his group’s endgame is, Omowale replied:

The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.

We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.

For now, however, Omowale says the goals are more short-term:

There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that. We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations. That’s going to be a continuing process. What we are saying right now is we want to control the economics in our community. We want to control the black dollars. The money that goes in, the money that goes out.

We want to control the politics in our community. If a politician is not bringing anything to the table for the betterment of that community, we are not going to vote for these particular people. And we most definitely want to control the education. What our people are learning in what we call the public fool system, not school system, where they are teaching and misrepresenting the true history of the black man here in the United States.

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club says on its website it is seeking to “develop over time to a regimented Black Army.”

“Our mission is to educate the masses of black people on the necessity of self,” states the website. “That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture.”

“We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ry-within/
07-10-2016 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: New Black Panthers: Want to take over 5 southern states and form a new country.....
lol....we're already over 50% black and the poorest state in the nation....

so, they want to be poor here and realized those racist bastages in the midwest, northeast, and west side don't want to play....

ummmmmmkay.....more money for me....
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 12:34 AM by stinkfist.)
07-11-2016 12:33 AM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: New Black Panthers: Want to take over 5 southern states and form a new country.....
BABU!!!!!
07-11-2016 01:18 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Exchange Georgia and South Carolina for Arkansas and the Florida panhandle and I think that we have a deal. 04-deal04-deal
07-11-2016 04:56 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
In other words...We want to turn 5 Southern states into total schitholes like the cities we run around the country.
07-11-2016 05:05 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Alaska ,Washington, Wyoming, Montana,North Dakota is a better trade. We want to keep the warm climate states for Ourselves.
07-11-2016 05:12 AM
Advertisement

BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
(07-11-2016 05:05 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  In other words...We want to turn 5 Southern states into total schitholes like the cities we run around the country.

Let's be real.... the south is a total ****hole already.
07-11-2016 07:39 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
And when will someone in those five states announce a KKK membership drive?
07-11-2016 07:40 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
This is the dumbest **** I've heard today. (Okay it's only 8:45 am, but I'm pretty sure it will hold up)
07-11-2016 07:46 AM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I assure you that those 5 states are 5 of the most heavily-armed states in the US, and the New Black Panthers wouldn't last a week if it came down to it.
07-11-2016 07:53 AM
TheEagleWay Offline
POWER OVERWHELMING

I Root For: TheNatCapital
Family Guy did it.
07-11-2016 07:55 AM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(07-10-2016 11:56 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: Black_Panther_Kevork_Djansezian_Getty_640x480.jpg]

How long before Hillary gives a speech giving her support to this idea.

Quote:For now, however, Omowale says the goals are more short-term:

There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that. We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations. That’s going to be a continuing process. What we are saying right now is we want to control the economics in our community. We want to control the black dollars. The money that goes in, the money that goes out.

We want to control the politics in our community. If a politician is not bringing anything to the table for the betterment of that community, we are not going to vote for these particular people. And we most definitely want to control the education. What our people are learning in what we call the public fool system, not school system, where they are teaching and misrepresenting the true history of the black man here in the United States.

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club says on its website it is seeking to “develop over time to a regimented Black Army.”

“Our mission is to educate the masses of black people on the necessity of self,” states the website. “That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture.”

“We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ry-within/

It's a shame some people are so ignorant and such racists.
07-11-2016 07:57 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(07-11-2016 07:39 AM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 05:05 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  In other words...We want to turn 5 Southern states into total schitholes like the cities we run around the country.

Ohio... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
07-11-2016 07:57 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers

A lot of your former fellow Ohioans seem to disagree with you. Please feel free to come "rescue" them anytime.
07-11-2016 07:58 AM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
New Black Panthers: Want to take over 5 southern states and form a new countr...
(07-11-2016 07:53 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  I assure you that those 5 states are 5 of the most heavily-armed states in the US, and the New Black Panthers wouldn't last a week if it came down to it.

This, moreover I would be on the smokin out of GA if such a thing were to happen.
07-11-2016 08:07 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(07-11-2016 07:57 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Ohio... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

This.
07-11-2016 08:19 AM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline

(07-11-2016 07:58 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  

A lot of your former fellow Ohioans seem to disagree with you. Please feel free to come "rescue" them anytime.

Pretty much. ******* locusts.
07-11-2016 08:20 AM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(07-11-2016 08:20 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

Just because one Buckeye makes a dumb comment doesn't mean the rest of us share his feelings. When I was in the military my best friends were from the South and the best communities I was stationed in were in the South as well.
07-11-2016 08:34 AM
Hood-rich Offline

(07-11-2016 08:34 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:20 AM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

Just because one Buckeye makes a dumb comment doesn't mean the rest of us share his feelings. When I was in the military my best friends were from the South and the best communities I was stationed in were in the South as well.

Oh, I understand completely. Just saying that there are a LOT of people from Ohio here. The locusts thing is a joke... kinda. NC has gradually turned more and more liberal because of the mass migration of transplants. Same thing has wrecked VA.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 08:39 AM by Hood-rich.)
07-11-2016 08:38 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
so what they are saying is that they want to be segregated... again.
07-11-2016 08:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.