Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congrats Ga St
Bookmark and Share
msm96wolf Offline
All American

I Root For:
Congrats Ga St
Glad the SB will fill their conference tie-ins. You all deserve the bowl bid, I will admit I did not think there was a shot verse Ga So. Rooting for App tonight but would be happy if USA can get bowl eligible. 04-cheers
12-05-2015 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GaSouthern Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Georgia So.
Congrats Ga St
Congrats guys especially Stan
12-05-2015 05:23 PM
HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
Exclamation Congratulations to Georgia State!
I have quipped out more than my fair share of gags and jokes about Georgia State over the years, but I must give my props to the Panthers for never giving up on the season. I have followed GaSt since the birth of their football program.

Congratulations again and good luck in your bowl game.
12-05-2015 05:28 PM
Hammer 22 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia State
RE: Congratulations to Georgia State!
(12-05-2015 05:28 PM)HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Wrote:  I have quipped out more than my fair share of gags and jokes about Georgia State over the years, but I must give my props to the Panthers for never giving up on the season. I have followed GaSt since the birth of their football program.

Congratulations again and good luck in your bowl game.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the love the conference and others are showing right now. This has been a complete dumpster fire for years. And it has been very brutal to watch week after week.

But that brighter day is upon us!COGSCOGS04-bow04-bow
12-05-2015 05:37 PM
YesAppCan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State
They were on a mission... It showed.
12-05-2015 05:39 PM
Hammer 22 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia State
RE: Congrats Ga St
Thanks guys. We appreciate every single peace and love that is coming our way. Unbelievable time to be a GSU fan right now.
12-05-2015 05:39 PM
Advertisement

T-Dog Online
SunBeltbbs App State INsider

I Root For: App State
Rushing yards
Georgia State 143
Georgia Southern 135

Amazing job by Trent Miles in the second half of the season.
12-05-2015 05:40 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
congratulations PANTHER NATION
as someone who has weathered an enormous losing streak at our startup of fbs football i know exactly what it's like to be ridiculed every week.

this win today is the biggest in your short football history and i congratulate you on it.

very few teams have ever won AT statesboro (western did on the way to a nat'l championship and some ga so fans are still butthurt over that one) so what you accomplished today was incredible in my humble opinion.

but then again, i did call this win over a month ago. 04-cheers so congratulatory beers to me.

but mostly congratulatory beers to folks like my boy Pounce FTW. a classy fan if there ever was one. happy for you amigo!
12-05-2015 05:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gostAte870 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Arkansas State
Wow did this happen?! Congrats Ga State!
12-05-2015 05:44 PM
Pounce FTW Online
All American

I Root For: GSU - MU - AU
RE: congratulations PANTHER NATION
(12-05-2015 05:43 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  as someone who has weathered an enormous losing streak at our startup of fbs football i know exactly what it's like to be ridiculed every week.

this win today is the biggest in your short football history and i congratulate you on it.

very few teams have ever won AT statesboro (western did on the way to a nat'l championship and some ga so fans are still butthurt over that one) so what you accomplished today was incredible in my humble opinion.

but then again, i did call this win over a month ago. 04-cheers so congratulatory beers to me.

but mostly congratulatory beers to folks like my boy Pounce FTW. a classy fan if there ever was one. happy for you amigo!

Woohoo...thanks 'beed! I have to admit that each time you popped over here to point out how CTM had turned things around, I was still anxious about the inevitable moment you were gonna be proven wrong.

Now. Well, don't really even know what to do now. Strange, strange feeling as a Panther fan!!
12-05-2015 05:47 PM
bamaEagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: GS Eagles
Congrats, your loyal fans deserve this one big time.
12-05-2015 06:09 PM
Advertisement

GaSoEagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ga Southern
I was there and GaState was the better team today by far. The 2nd half was complete domination by the Panthers. I did not believe it could happen but I was wrong. Congrats on getting to a bowl Panthers
12-05-2015 06:15 PM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
To those loyal fans who stuck it out.......give yourselves a medal. This is why you stick it out.
12-05-2015 06:18 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(12-05-2015 05:47 PM)Pounce FTW Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 05:43 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  as someone who has weathered an enormous losing streak at our startup of fbs football i know exactly what it's like to be ridiculed every week.

Woohoo...thanks 'beed! I have to admit that each time you popped over here to point out how CTM had turned things around, I was still anxious about the inevitable moment you were gonna be proven wrong.

Now. Well, don't really even know what to do now. Strange, strange feeling as a Panther fan!!

hey. i remember during our winless year some of the arky state guys complimented us and told us we weren't that far off. that's what i saw out of you in your arky state game this year.

it was such a load off our backs when we did start winning. we got skulldrug by a fcs team. it was looking desperate. we then went 7-1 in the conference losing only to arky state.

winning can become a habit just like losing. your boys learned 'how' to win and that's a huge difference. i LOVE that they went into statesboro and won today. the former beat writer for western who hated the team he covered is a huge ga southern fan so this win is delicious for me on so many levels.

party likes it's 1999 amigo.
12-05-2015 06:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSUhooligan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GA Southern
(12-05-2015 06:24 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

the former beat writer for western who hated the team he covered is a huge ga southern fan so this win is delicious for me on so many levels.

Former?
12-05-2015 06:27 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(12-05-2015 06:27 PM)GSUhooligan Wrote:  
(12-05-2015 06:24 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

the former beat writer for western who hated the team he covered is a huge ga southern fan so this win is delicious for me on so many levels.

Former?

he was so bad he got demoted from men's basketball and football. the first time i've ever witnessed it in all my years of following western. he took a job at the local tv station and left the paper. the guy that replaced him is tip top. does a bang up job.

the one that got replaced is a ga southern grad so i don't blame him at all for loving his own school. but he went out of his way to find nasty negative nuggets about the school he was supposed to be covering.
12-05-2015 06:31 PM
Advertisement

LostInSpace Offline
1st String

I Root For:
As a Temple fan who has witnessed a lot of losses I couldn't be happier for GA State fans, players and staff. Enjoy the bowl game. It's well earned. 04-cheers
12-05-2015 06:39 PM
soulraptor Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Georgia Southrn
Congratulations!04-bow

The better prepared team won today, as it should be. Not happy with the loss, but I am glad the win got another SB team into a bowl.

Don't be satisfied with this win, take the bowl too!04-cheers

Good Luck.
12-05-2015 06:41 PM
DoubletapWolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Red Wolves and SBC
CONGRATS to Ga State . . very impressive road win against your in-state rival.
12-05-2015 06:45 PM
eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

I Root For: GA Southern
Congrats Ga St
I'm on my phone right now so I don't want to say much, but great job today Georgia State. Truly a well played game. Extremely good showing from your fans who were there.
12-05-2015 06:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.