Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Southern vs State Tailgate
Bookmark and Share
Pike51 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GA Southern
Southern vs State Tailgate
I made this post on PT247 but haven't had much response so I wanted to share it here as well.

Congrats Panthers on the recent success of your football program. This week's game has become very interesting.

I would like to extend an offer to any and all Panther fans who choose to make the trek to Statesboro, Fellow GSUFans member Oldfart and myself will be hosting tailgate in Paulson Stadium spots at O64. We wish to invite you to come and hang out before the game. We plan to get fired up no later than 10 am. There will be food (menu to be decided) and drinks available. Our spots are right in the middle of the lot. There are clean, indoor restrooms within 75 yards, and the pregame show broadcasts from about 40 yards away.

I have personally checked and there are plenty of tickets available for this game, so no excuses to not show up.
For those of you who decide to make the trip, I would strongly suggest parking at the Union, Ceramics, or Hanner lots and riding the free shuttle to and from the stadium.

We made special invitations to Ben Moore, Panama, and Panthergirl... PG has "respectfully" declined. I've heard Panama will be in Texas. Maybe Ben will stop by and at least say hello?

Plenty of negative posts about Statesboro from those who've never been. Pretty sad outlook IMO. State has an opportunity to become bowl eligible. Get to the game and support your team!
11-30-2015 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

RE: Southern vs State Tailgate
Klak and myself will be at the RAC under the white tent in the grass. Look for the pirate flag and white Georgia Southern flag, spot A-7.

Anyone feel free to stop by.
11-30-2015 10:07 AM
TheEagleWay Offline
POWER OVERWHELMING

I Root For: TheNatCapital
I will be stopping by!

Hope to meet some of the Panther faithful.
11-30-2015 10:08 AM
soar#417 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: GaSo
Park at the PAC for free parking and then take the free shuttle to the game, watch freedom's flight and finally exit the game free from the knowledge you'll be spending any money on a bowl game 03-wink...nothing better than free
11-30-2015 10:09 AM
Advertisement

eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

(11-30-2015 10:09 AM)soar#417 Wrote:  Park at the PAC for free parking and then take the free shuttle to the game, watch freedom's flight and finally exit the game free from the knowledge you'll be spending any money on a bowl game 03-wink...nothing better than free

Parking at the RAC isn't free, but you can ride the shuttle to the RAC.
11-30-2015 10:51 AM
soar#417 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: GaSo
(11-30-2015 10:51 AM)eaglewraith Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 10:09 AM)soar#417 Wrote:  Park at the PAC for free parking and then take the free shuttle to the game, watch freedom's flight and finally exit the game free from the knowledge you'll be spending any money on a bowl game 03-wink...nothing better than free

PAC? Performing Arts Center? If it's not free then I've been getting away with it alllll season.
11-30-2015 10:54 AM
StanMolsonMan Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
I was going to post this over on PT, but thanks for posting this. For GSU home games, we have about 10 in our tailgate group. 6 will make it down, but would want to park to tailgate as well. If ya don't mind, I'll pass the info on to them. If they drop by and a couple of guys introduce themselves as Heat(probably wearing his heatmiser wig) and Monkey(longer story there), they are my guys, and they are alright.
11-30-2015 11:02 AM
Advertisement

eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

(11-30-2015 10:54 AM)soar#417 Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 10:51 AM)eaglewraith Wrote:  

PAC? Performing Arts Center? If it's not free then I've been getting away with it alllll season.

LOL nvm....I can't read.

In fairness, PAC and RAC look really similar.......at least in my mind.......sorta?
11-30-2015 11:07 AM
Pike51 Offline
2nd String

Re: RE: Southern vs State Tailgate
(11-30-2015 11:02 AM)StanMolsonMan Wrote:  I was going to post this over on PT, but thanks for posting this. For GSU home games, we have about 10 in our tailgate group. 6 will make it down, but would want to park to tailgate as well. If ya don't mind, I'll pass the info on to them. If they drop by and a couple of guys introduce themselves as Heat(probably wearing his heatmiser wig) and Monkey(longer story there), they are my guys, and they are alright.

Stan, they can park and Tailgate at any of the lots we have mentioned. But do ask them to come by our spot at the stadium lot. We will have food and drinks so there is nothing else necessary.
11-30-2015 11:21 AM
Loyaleagle Offline
Bench Warmer

We'd certainly welcome any State fans at our tailgate, as well. In fact, we already have one State grad joining us, so you wouldn't be alone. We're in the first row of RV spots (though we don't have an RV), #18. Come see us.
11-30-2015 07:08 PM
Advertisement

StanMolsonMan Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
Re: RE: Southern vs State Tailgate
(11-30-2015 11:21 AM)Pike51 Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 11:02 AM)StanMolsonMan Wrote:  I was going to post this over on PT, but thanks for posting this. For GSU home games, we have about 10 in our tailgate group. 6 will make it down, but would want to park to tailgate as well. If ya don't mind, I'll pass the info on to them. If they drop by and a couple of guys introduce themselves as Heat(probably wearing his heatmiser wig) and Monkey(longer story there), they are my guys, and they are alright.

Stan, they can park and Tailgate at any of the lots we have mentioned. But do ask them to come by our spot at the stadium lot. We will have food and drinks so there is nothing else necessary.

Much appreciated. I will relay it to them. Thanks again.
11-30-2015 08:16 PM
ValleyBoy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: GaSo,Troy
(11-30-2015 08:16 PM)StanMolsonMan Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 11:21 AM)Pike51 Wrote:  

Much appreciated. I will relay it to them. Thanks again.

Stan they will be treated very well by Pike51 and oldfart. I tailgated with them at Troy and again with them this past weekend for the USA game.
11-30-2015 08:42 PM
GSUNCSU Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GA SOUTHERN
(11-30-2015 10:07 AM)eaglewraith Wrote:  Klak and myself will be at the RAC under the white tent in the grass. Look for the pirate flag and white Georgia Southern flag, spot A-7.

Anyone feel free to stop by.
We are in E1, only RV in the RAC, come on by...
11-30-2015 09:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.