Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cajuns versus Georgia State
Bookmark and Share
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

I Root For: Cajuns
Cajuns versus Georgia State
If no one is there to see the game, will our loss actually count?
11-04-2015 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

StanMolsonMan Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
RE: Cajuns versus Georgia State
(11-04-2015 11:17 AM)CajunFanatico Wrote:  If no one is there to see the game, will our loss actually count?

I'll be there. I have about a group of 10 tailgating with us in the Blue lot. I have only seen one home win in the past 4 years. So you got that going for ya... which is nice.
11-04-2015 11:52 AM
GSUNCSU Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GA SOUTHERN
(11-04-2015 11:17 AM)CajunFanatico Wrote:  If no one is there to see the game, will our loss actually count?
Come on man, it's Da Dome in the ATL, there are bound to be a couple of Brazillion People there...
11-04-2015 02:24 PM
trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

I Root For: TROY
Re: RE: Cajuns versus Georgia State
(11-04-2015 02:24 PM)GSUNCSU Wrote:  
Come on man, it's Da Dome in the ATL, there are bound to be a couple of Brazillion People there...

What do Brazilians have to do with it?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk
11-04-2015 02:34 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
They wanna see a GaSt win. Which is likely.
11-04-2015 02:37 PM
CajunFan3406 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UL
(11-04-2015 02:37 PM)geauxcajuns Wrote:  They wanna see a GaSt win. Which is likely.

#FreeHaack

#YeahIKnowHashtagsDontWorkOnSunBeltbbs
11-04-2015 02:47 PM
Advertisement

geauxcajuns Offline
All American

(11-04-2015 02:47 PM)CajunFan3406 Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 02:37 PM)geauxcajuns Wrote:  They wanna see a GaSt win. Which is likely.

#FreeHaack

#YeahIKnowHashtagsDontWorkOnSunBeltbbs

The right side of our OL needs to drop about 60 pounds collectively and I'd feel a lot better.
11-04-2015 03:50 PM
StanMolsonMan Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
As I always do with you guys in the Belt. If any Cajuns will be in Atlanta for this, we are in the blue lot underneath the Georgia State & state of Georgia flags on a flag pole. Stop by and say hi. I might have an Abita Oktoberfest or two left for you.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 04:49 PM by StanMolsonMan.)
11-04-2015 04:49 PM
CajunFan3406 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UL
(11-04-2015 04:49 PM)StanMolsonMan Wrote:  As I always do with you guys in the Belt. If any Cajuns will be in Atlanta for this, we are in the blue lot underneath the Georgia State & state of Georgia flags on a flag pole. Stop by and say hi. I might have an Abita Oktoberfest or two left for you.

As a native Louisianian, we say "you're welcome" for that Octoberfest
11-04-2015 05:03 PM
Hammer 22 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia State
GSU has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Therefore we are a very dangerous team because no one in their right mind, except the players and coaches (hopefully), expect GSU to win the game.
11-04-2015 05:30 PM
CajunExpress Offline
1st String

(11-04-2015 05:30 PM)Hammer 22 Wrote:  GSU has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Therefore we are a very dangerous team because no one in their right mind, except the players and coaches (hopefully), expect GSU to win the game.

I think Vegas thinks it is a toss up, Cajuns 3.5 point favored so lots of people think GsSt can win this game.

No doubt the Cajuns will be stressed to stay in this game. Your strength is our weakness on defense. Everyone looks like a combination of Drew Brees, Payton Manning, and Tom Brady vs the Cajuns defense. Add to that a predictable offense with limited big play ability and frankly the only way the Cajuns have a chance to win this one is somehow winning the turnover battle by two.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 05:53 PM by CajunExpress.)
11-04-2015 05:52 PM
Advertisement

ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
(11-04-2015 05:30 PM)Hammer 22 Wrote:  GSU has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Therefore we are a very dangerous team because no one in their right mind, except the players and coaches (hopefully), expect GSU to win the game.

I expect you to win this game.
11-04-2015 08:35 PM
CAJUNCOUNTRY Offline
Special Teams

All these negative Cajun fans make me sick. I'd expect that from the other belt teams as for me I'm still in it to win it I made my New Orleans Bowl reservations today. No matter how bad we might be playing its still GS just like it was just ULM. GEAUX CAJUNS Yea I might eat crow later but not jumping off this ship the ride has been to good the last four years.
11-04-2015 09:02 PM
RoyK Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia
(11-04-2015 05:52 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  

I think Vegas thinks it is a toss up, Cajuns 3.5 point favored so lots of people think GsSt can win this game.

No doubt the Cajuns will be stressed to stay in this game. Your strength is our weakness on defense. Everyone looks like a combination of Drew Brees, Payton Manning, and Tom Brady vs the Cajuns defense. Add to that a predictable offense with limited big play ability and frankly the only way the Cajuns have a chance to win this one is somehow winning the turnover battle by two.

Then let Arbuckle look like Brady baby 04-rock
11-04-2015 11:13 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
Georgia State could win this game. I don't think they do because it's at home, and they stink at home, but the Cajuns are down enough that it could happen.

I think Elijah McGuire wins this game in the 4th quarter after Georgia State seems to be in control. Cajuns by 7
11-04-2015 11:24 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
We lose by 20
11-04-2015 11:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

geauxcajuns Offline
All American

(11-04-2015 09:02 PM)CAJUNCOUNTRY Wrote:  All these negative Cajun fans make me sick. I'd expect that from the other belt teams as for me I'm still in it to win it I made my New Orleans Bowl reservations today. No matter how bad we might be playing its still GS just like it was just ULM. GEAUX CAJUNS Yea I might eat crow later but not jumping off this ship the ride has been to good the last four years.

If we used our personnel correctly this season I would say we win by 17. But so far this year we have used a NFL caliber RB at QB and made our 200 pound NFL 3rd down back try to be a battering ram. It hasn't worked out very well so far.
11-05-2015 11:26 AM
BurlingtonApp Online
1st String

I Root For: App State
Georgia State by 13
11-05-2015 12:33 PM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

I Root For: Cajuns
(11-04-2015 09:02 PM)CAJUNCOUNTRY Wrote:  All these negative Cajun fans make me sick. I'd expect that from the other belt teams as for me I'm still in it to win it I made my New Orleans Bowl reservations today. No matter how bad we might be playing its still GS just like it was just ULM. GEAUX CAJUNS Yea I might eat crow later but not jumping off this ship the ride has been to good the last four years.

You fail to understand the concept of not wanting to jinx your team. As soon as I puff my chest out about how well we're doing, someone hands us our liver.

Humility grasshopper, humility.....(also known as sand-bagging).
11-05-2015 12:59 PM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU

The NO Bowl doesn't have to take the champion of the conference do they? They just have first choice or who they would take.

In the interest of money, I think its best that you all go to New Orleans. Arkansas State and Southern to the two Alabama bowls, and App to Orlando.
11-05-2015 01:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.