Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2015/16 WBB Schedule
Bookmark and Share
ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

I Root For: JMU
2015/16 WBB Schedule
I saw on JMUSports today that the WBB Conference schedule has been released. Interesting this year is that all the CAA Conference games, except the last game of the season vs Delaware are either Friday evening or Sunday afternoon games. Quite a change from previous years. Wonder what sort of impact, if any, that might have on attendance especially Friday evening. Last game of the season at Delaware is a Wednesday game.

Looking forward to this years season. Go Dukes!!

Brian
09-02-2015 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

maggiemay_JMU Offline
2nd String

I Root For: JMU
RE: 2015/16 WBB Schedule
I think Friday night games will actually boost attendance. As someone who drives from out of town for as many home games as possible, Friday/Sunday games are much easier on me than Thursday/Sunday games were. I get more concerned about the turn around time on the women physically - here is where their top conditioning will really help them.

The only tough weekend for the Dukes looks to be February 26-28 when they are in Wilmington, NC on Friday night and then home on Sunday. Pray for good weather that weekend.

I love that the Elon game at Elon is on a Sunday afternoon. That is an easy one day trip up and back for me but last year it was just too much to go there and back on a work night. I predict a Crown Club bus trip for that game as well as William and Mary.

I am so ready for the season to start.....mark your calendars for Sunday December 13 in Richmond. Let's turn the Robins Center into a sea of purple and gold. Go Dukes!!
09-04-2015 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.