Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The cure to landing a $150K Job? Become a pedophile
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
The cure to landing a $150K Job? Become a pedophile
Times are tough out there, unless you are running from the law as a pedophile, and then you become a quality applicant for by school systems for a 6 figure position.

Martinez, 50, was hired in June as the district's $163,000-per-year deputy superintendent under the name Jason Martinez

The question remaining in Albuquerque is how a predator landed a job in the 95,000-pupil district.

And if it werent for this woman in HR, he would be there and noone would be the wiser.

Karen Rudys, interim associate superintendent for human resources, reported she became alarmed with Martinez for repeatedly dodging the required fingerprinting and background check and informed Valentino five times of Martinez's lack of cooperation.

And here's some history on this sick-o. But yet, someone thought he was quality material and worthy of a $163K salary.

Martinez left his post as Denver Public Schools' deputy of operations in elementary education in 2013 amid charges involving a young boy. Colorado court record indicate that Martinez had sexual contact with a boy under the age of 15 between May 1, 2012 and June 27, 2013 and had a "pattern of sexual abuse" of the child for which he posted two $50,000 bonds. Denver police say Martinez is also accused of attacking his 26-year-old boyfriend and hitting another man with his car in a jealous rage.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/26/hir...cmp=hplnws
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 09:25 AM by UofMstateU.)
08-27-2015 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: The cure to landing a $150K Job? Become a pedophile
Par for the course.
08-27-2015 09:28 AM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
Your title implies that he was hired because he was a pedophile, and that was clearly not the case. Why did you post such an intentionally misleading title?
08-27-2015 09:29 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

(08-27-2015 09:29 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  Your title implies that he was hired because he was a pedophile, and that was clearly not the case. Why did you post such an intentionally misleading title?

Martinez, despite not submitting a resume or cover letter, had been personally appointed by current Superintendent Luis Valentino, who denies knowledge of the allegations. Now Valentino's own job is in jeopardy, with an emergency school board meeting looming on Thursday.

"There is simply no explanation for exposing any of our children to an individual who has any violent or sexual criminal charges in his background," said New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas, who announced Monday his office will look into why Albuquerque Public Schools’ safety protocols were bypassed so that Martinez was hired before a background check was completed.

It certainly sounds like someone was trying to help their pedophile brother out, doesnt it?
08-27-2015 09:41 AM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

Then the title should be 'The cure to landing a $150k job? Get hired by your brother', because the pedophilia had absolutely nothing to do with this.
08-27-2015 09:45 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

(08-27-2015 09:45 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  Then the title should be 'The cure to landing a $150k job? Get hired by your brother', because the pedophilia had absolutely nothing to do with this.

So you are saying there were no other candidates out there for the job? I mean, this guy got hired without submitting a resume. What was so different about this person?

The reason this guy got hired was because he was a pedophile. And the guy that hired him intentionally bypassed the standard safeguards to ensure the school district did not hire someone like a pedophile.

If the superintendent did no bypass the safeguard check, and the pedophile had gone through the standard hiring process of submitting a resume, then you could say that he was hired under his previous experience.

But the superintendent bypassed the safeguard process, and this guy did not go through the standard hiring practice. He was hired because someone knew he was a pedophile, and they were determined to get him hired anyway.
08-27-2015 09:52 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(08-27-2015 09:41 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(08-27-2015 09:29 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  Your title implies that he was hired because he was a pedophile, and that was clearly not the case. Why did you post such an intentionally misleading title?

Martinez, despite not submitting a resume or cover letter, had been personally appointed by current Superintendent Luis Valentino, who denies knowledge of the allegations. Now Valentino's own job is in jeopardy, with an emergency school board meeting looming on Thursday.

"There is simply no explanation for exposing any of our children to an individual who has any violent or sexual criminal charges in his background," said New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas, who announced Monday his office will look into why Albuquerque Public Schools’ safety protocols were bypassed so that Martinez was hired before a background check was completed.

It certainly sounds like someone was trying to help their pedophile brother out, doesnt it?

It is what they do. Also how they infiltrated Catholic Seminaries and then off to a Parish to be a Priest.
08-27-2015 10:03 AM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Damn, that's a $160K job? WOW.
08-27-2015 10:09 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(08-27-2015 09:52 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(08-27-2015 09:45 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  Then the title should be 'The cure to landing a $150k job? Get hired by your brother', because the pedophilia had absolutely nothing to do with this.

So you are saying there were no other candidates out there for the job? I mean, this guy got hired without submitting a resume. What was so different about this person?

The reason this guy got hired was because he was a pedophile. And the guy that hired him intentionally bypassed the standard safeguards to ensure the school district did not hire someone like a pedophile.

If the superintendent did no bypass the safeguard check, and the pedophile had gone through the standard hiring process of submitting a resume, then you could say that he was hired under his previous experience.

But the superintendent bypassed the safeguard process, and this guy did not go through the standard hiring practice. He was hired because someone knew he was a pedophile, and they were determined to get him hired anyway.

Martinez The Last name implies the reason He was hired. Diversity ! even in New Mexico.
08-27-2015 10:25 AM
Advertisement

UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

Nothing anyone has posted has even begun to imply that he was hired because he was a pedophile. I don't even understand how any of you are coming to that conclusion?
08-27-2015 11:00 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(08-27-2015 11:00 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  Nothing anyone has posted has even begun to imply that he was hired because he was a pedophile. I don't even understand how any of you are coming to that conclusion?

Jeepeers. Does Fit have another user name. This guy is thick. And I didn't misspelled it either. I wasn't going for Sick as his friends would pronounce it.
08-27-2015 11:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.