Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Which CAA School Has the Most NFLers?
Bookmark and Share
WMSportsBlog Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: William & Mary
Which CAA School Has the Most NFLers?
With our recent articles detailing how many players W&M had, I wondered, how many players do other schools in the CAA currently have in the NFL? Yes, it's early. Many cuts will be made during teams' Summer Camps, which begin very soon. But it's still very interesting to see how many NFL players each school has, and as a whole how many players the CAA has in the NFL.

Plus, it's always fun to have another preseason CAA ranking the because why not? Check it out here! Can't wait for the season; Roll Tribe. -- http://wmsportsblog.com/2015/07/21/caa-r...st-nflers/
07-21-2015 06:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tribal Offline

RE: Which CAA School Has the Most NFLers?
Interesting. I bet Leach has the longest tenure.

BTW, really glad you maintain the desire and find the time to stick with your blog post-graduation. And, nice new Camero!
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 07:37 PM by Tribal.)
07-21-2015 07:35 PM
WMSportsBlog Offline
Special Teams

(07-21-2015 07:35 PM)Tribal Wrote:  Interesting. I bet Leach has the longest tenure.

BTW, really glad you maintain the desire and find the time to stick with your blog post-graduation. And, nice new Camero!

Thanks for the support! Don't forget my brother Kyle who is a rising Junior and also writes for the Blog! Thankfully he will be able to keep his nose to the grindstone on campus for the next two years getting the inside scoop, as I've graduated. Minor update: we also have a prospective incoming Freshman who will be joining us in the Fall to write for the Blog! The best part is that he found us all on his own. Gotta keep it going, we love the Tribe and love supporting our community.
07-21-2015 09:21 PM
zablenoise Offline
Heisman

I know it doesn't count but don't forget that Villanova also has a former football player in the MLB.
07-21-2015 11:06 PM
Advertisement

Tribe Fan Offline
Special Teams

(07-21-2015 11:06 PM)zablenoise Wrote:  I know it doesn't count but don't forget that Villanova also has a former football player in the MLB.

Too bad he did not pursue his baseball career one year earlier...
07-21-2015 11:09 PM
Tribal Offline

The Patriots released Derek Cox. Apparently, Derek refused to cheat so NE showed him the door.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 05:29 PM by Tribal.)
08-01-2015 05:28 PM
WMInTheBurg Offline
All American

(08-01-2015 05:28 PM)Tribal Wrote:  The Patriots released Derek Cox. Apparently, Derek refused to cheat so NE showed him the door.

I think he was quoted as saying Goodell was "not doing so bad a job".
08-02-2015 06:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.