I Root For: Ga Southern
Annoying fans power rankings
1. GS
2. UL
3. Liberty
4. StAte
5. CUSA

Others are catching up with us!
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 07:20 PM by EigenEagle.)
10-15-2014 07:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

trueblue21 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: GS and TAMU
RE: Annoying fans power rankings
Hey I bet no one will question we are number 1 in this poll.
10-15-2014 07:48 PM
Senatobia Offline
2nd String

I Root For: stAte
(10-15-2014 07:48 PM)trueblue21 Wrote:  Hey I bet no one will question we are number 1 in this poll.

Correct!
10-15-2014 09:20 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(10-15-2014 07:48 PM)trueblue21 Wrote:  Hey I bet no one will question we are number 1 in this poll.

I don't have you as #1. But then again, I know all the people you never got to know who no longer have accounts here for a ton of reasons.
10-15-2014 09:45 PM
HCJag Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
Pretty accurate. Top two are tied.

Too bad y'all don't play each other. That could be an interesting week.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 10:12 PM by HCJag.)
10-15-2014 09:59 PM
bullitt_60 Online
All American

I Root For: Ga Southern
Completely agree. In fact, I annoy myself at times.
10-15-2014 10:03 PM
Advertisement

AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
(10-15-2014 09:59 PM)HCJag Wrote:  Pretty accurate. Top two are tied.

Too bad y'all don't play each other. That could be an interesting week.

One again you guys go all out to make us feel nice and welcome here.
10-15-2014 10:44 PM
itsmeagain Offline
1st String

I Root For: GSU
Seriously. GS wins hands down, probably against every other team in the country. I made a facebook event for the GS game (as i do for all the games) and suddenly i have southern fans that i don't know filling my inbox with "HAIL SOUTHERN" which gets really annoying really quickly.
10-15-2014 10:53 PM
CatMom Online
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
Starting to lean towards ASU and/or ULL. They couldn't leave 2 threads about TXST alone. Oh, No, they had to turn both of them into "whose the bigger guppy in the ocean" threads.
10-15-2014 11:04 PM
chiefsfan Offline

(10-15-2014 11:04 PM)CatMom Wrote:  Starting to lean towards ASU and/or ULL. They couldn't leave 2 threads about TXST alone. Oh, No, they had to turn both of them into "whose the bigger guppy in the ocean" threads.

ASU/ULL week is like placing two Beta Fish in a tank together and watching the carnage.
10-15-2014 11:25 PM
CatMom Online
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
(10-15-2014 11:25 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(10-15-2014 11:04 PM)CatMom Wrote:  Starting to lean towards ASU and/or ULL. They couldn't leave 2 threads about TXST alone. Oh, No, they had to turn both of them into "whose the bigger guppy in the ocean" threads.

ASU/ULL week is like placing two Beta Fish in a tank together and watching the carnage.

Start your own thread then. Stop raining in our mud puddle (or quicksand, take your pick)
10-15-2014 11:45 PM
Advertisement

Mbruuner Offline
2nd String

I Root For: TROY & Sun Belt
(10-15-2014 07:19 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  1. GS
2. UL
3. Liberty
4. StAte
5. CUSA

Others are catching up with us!

Liberty. Blahhh
10-16-2014 07:42 AM
boroeagle2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: GA SOUTHERN
I wouldn't have stAte in there personally, the only time I see them really tripping out is when UL fans start chirping at them, they don't just annoy for the sake of annoying like our GS fans do. I nominate the apparent Texas? fan, can't remember the name, who pops up on virtually every thread (warranted or not) to talk about how "talented" Ark St. is. Talent, Talent, Talent, Talent, Talent.
10-16-2014 09:23 AM
Petor706 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: GA Southern
(10-16-2014 09:23 AM)boroeagle2 Wrote:  I wouldn't have stAte in there personally, the only time I see them really tripping out is when UL fans start chirping at them, they don't just annoy for the sake of annoying like our GS fans do. I nominate the apparent Texas? fan, can't remember the name, who pops up on virtually every thread (warranted or not) to talk about how "talented" Ark St. is. Talent, Talent, Talent, Talent, Talent.

That would be Seminole Indian.

The best judge of talent in the country...03-puke
10-16-2014 09:27 AM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

I Root For: Cajuns
Bring back Savacool.
10-16-2014 09:57 AM
chiefsfan Offline

(10-15-2014 11:45 PM)CatMom Wrote:  

Start your own thread then. Stop raining in our mud puddle (or quicksand, take your pick)

Obviously, You've never handled Beta fish.
10-16-2014 09:59 AM
Advertisement

geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-16-2014 09:23 AM)boroeagle2 Wrote:  I wouldn't have stAte in there personally, the only time I see them really tripping out is when UL fans start chirping at them, they don't just annoy for the sake of annoying like our GS fans do. I nominate the apparent Texas? fan, can't remember the name, who pops up on virtually every thread (warranted or not) to talk about how "talented" Ark St. is. Talent, Talent, Talent, Talent, Talent.

stAte fans are two faced. Respectful here on the Sun Belt board so they can play the what about me card and we never get respect card. Yet if you visit The Den (their Scout site) you will see many many threads disrespecting several programs in the Sun Belt. According to them Texas St is talentless, the Cajuns are slow and not very good, South Al is mediocre, Troy is terrible and GaSo well they are lucky they get to avoid the Red Wolves.

Go take a peek, seems like they try to placate every fan base here to make friends but truly think they are the be all and end all.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 10:07 AM by geauxcajuns.)
10-16-2014 10:05 AM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(10-16-2014 09:59 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(10-15-2014 11:45 PM)CatMom Wrote:  

Obviously, You've never handled Beta fish.

The maid was cleaning the kitchen counter one morning and accidentally broke one of the beta bowls. We weren't home so she just scooped him up and dropped him in another's bowl and went on with her work.01-lauramac2
10-16-2014 10:10 AM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(10-16-2014 10:05 AM)geauxcajuns Wrote:  

stAte fans are two faced. Respectful here on the Sun Belt board so they can play the what about me card and we never get respect card. Yet if you visit The Den (their Scout site) you will see many many threads disrespecting several programs in the Sun Belt. According to them Texas St is talentless, the Cajuns are slow and not very good, South Al is mediocre, Troy is terrible and GaSo well they are lucky they get to avoid the Red Wolves.

Go take a peek, seems like they try to placate every fan base here to make friends but truly think they are the be all and end all.

I think what you see there is typical of all fan bases. On their own sites they tend to be much more strident and abusive towards their opponents. Here, fans tend to be more friendly and respectful of others. Just hande them like you'd handle a rattle snake and you'll be fine.
10-16-2014 10:15 AM
Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
Sorry but as i have said before that is all i know anything about, and I make it clear that my predictions are based only on talent.

No problem that that offends some people who really are just fans being fans, and defending their team.

The GaSo and UL posters are just really good 'fans', as are the A-State posters but they are more skilled at being politically correct.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 10:20 AM by Seminole Indian.)
10-16-2014 10:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.