Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Nicholls State head football coach resigns?
Bookmark and Share
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

I Root For: Cajuns
OT: Nicholls State head football coach resigns?
Charlies Stubbs.....health reasons.

Quote: THIBODAUX, LA. (AP) — Charlie Stubbs is resigning as head football coach at Nicholls State University, citing “major health reasons” that a university spokesman isn’t elaborating on.

A longtime assistant at a number of colleges, Nicholls State was the first collegiate head coaching job for the 59-year-old Stubbs. He took over in 2010, finishing with a 10-38 record in his four-plus seasons. The Colonels lost to Division II Henderson State Saturday, 27-10, falling to 0-3 this year.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/14/stubb...all-coach/

They're going to play the UNTs this coming Saturday. Maybe with the added controversy the ladies in green can actually score some points?
09-14-2014 08:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Green Menace Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: OT: Nicholls State head football coach resigns?
(09-14-2014 08:52 PM)CajunFanatico Wrote:  Charlies Stubbs.....health reasons.

Quote: THIBODAUX, LA. (AP) — Charlie Stubbs is resigning as head football coach at Nicholls State University, citing “major health reasons” that a university spokesman isn’t elaborating on.

A longtime assistant at a number of colleges, Nicholls State was the first collegiate head coaching job for the 59-year-old Stubbs. He took over in 2010, finishing with a 10-38 record in his four-plus seasons. The Colonels lost to Division II Henderson State Saturday, 27-10, falling to 0-3 this year.

They're going to play the UNTs this coming Saturday. Maybe with the added controversy the ladies in green can actually score some points?

If we continue to use the same ineffective QB, we could have problems with Nicholls State.03-weeping
09-14-2014 09:15 PM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(09-14-2014 09:15 PM)Green Menace Wrote:  
(09-14-2014 08:52 PM)CajunFanatico Wrote:  Charlies Stubbs.....health reasons.

If we continue to use the same ineffective QB, we could have problems with Nicholls State.03-weeping

By the time this one's over, you guys will be rotating the cheer leaders as qb's just for chits and grins.........75 - 0.
09-15-2014 08:50 AM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

I saw on the C-USA board that your coach has fnally decided to go with the freshman quarterback (or at least I think he's a freshman). Anyway, the one you guys wanted to see playing.
09-15-2014 07:19 PM
Advertisement

Green Menace Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Redshirt Freshman Dajon Williams. He is a slight ray of hope for us after his cleanup time against La Tech. I watched the highlights and he looked good against La Tech 2-3rd teamers, I guess. Throws laser passes.
09-15-2014 07:34 PM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(09-15-2014 07:34 PM)Green Menace Wrote:  Redshirt Freshman Dajon Williams. He is a slight ray of hope for us after his cleanup time against La Tech. I watched the highlights and he looked good against La Tech 2-3rd teamers, I guess. Throws laser passes.

Well, expect some freshman mistakes, but let's face it, you couldn't ask for a better opponent to break him in.
09-15-2014 09:48 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(09-15-2014 07:34 PM)Green Menace Wrote:  Redshirt Freshman Dajon Williams. He is a slight ray of hope for us after his cleanup time against La Tech. I watched the highlights and he looked good against La Tech 2-3rd teamers, I guess. Throws laser passes.

If it makes you feel any better Terrance Broadway has made dog poop look like Jamis Winston so far this year. We know he will turn it around, but all he's done so far is turn it over. I am beginning to question if his broken wrist from last year against ULM has not allowed him to throw the ball effectively because he has been putrid in that aspect.
09-16-2014 08:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.