Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Recruiting for fantasy football league/experiment
Bookmark and Share
Pounce FTW Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU - MU - AU
OT: Recruiting for fantasy football league/experiment
I understand if this needs to be moved but figured it would be noticed more here. I'm trying to gather fantasy football fans willing to take part in a sort of experiment in which we play out a standard league, but each team is made up solely of players from a single franchise. Basically, I just think it would be interesting to see how things play out if a real team's performance is broken down into fantasy terms and sent through a fantasy schedule.

If you'd be interested in managing a team, please let me know here or by PM. Your role will essentially be limited to watching injuries and performance trends in order to start your best lineup each week. The most complicated part will probably be mimicking the NFL's actual player moves. In other words, I don't think it'll be that time-consuming for anyone. I'd love to have an even NFC-AFC breakdown as well as include both defending conference champs, so if you have some team preferences, please let me know that as well. Thanks to any and all who choose to participate!
08-05-2014 09:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dracorex Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
RE: OT: Recruiting for fantasy football league/experiment
I believe this was week 1 for last season. The Broncos put up some gaudy numbers last year regardless.

[Image: pyro-power-rankings-points-scored-week-1-2013.jpg]
08-06-2014 12:21 AM
Advertisement

Pounce FTW Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU - MU - AU
(08-06-2014 12:21 AM)Dracorex Wrote:  I believe this was week 1 for last season. The Broncos put up some gaudy numbers last year regardless.

[Image: pyro-power-rankings-points-scored-week-1-2013.jpg]

That's awesome. Do they/you do that every week? Part of what made me want to try this type of league was when I realized last year that someone could probably just have the whole Broncos team and do decently in most leagues.
08-06-2014 10:12 AM
Dracorex Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
I googled "Fantasy football points per week per team" and this came up in the images.

Pyromaniac.com was the website this came from.

I really want to go through and make a chart that shows the players, average points per week, , standard deviation, and then one that says # of weeks below 5 points and above 10 points (20 for qb's)
08-06-2014 11:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.