Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Top 144 Watch
Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Belmont
Top 144 Watch
Since I am getting anxious for basketball to start up, I am passing the time by checking into the College Sports Madness preseason top 144 teams. They are currently at 116 with Ole Miss.

Just a note on who is on the list, Clemson who knocked us out of the NIT is ranked at 119. They have lost their mister everything and will need others to pick it up. There were no OVC teams listed so far between 144 and 116.
07-16-2014 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bruin_brad Offline
Water Engineer

Top 144 Watch
I would think that murray would be on that list since they finished strong and have everyone back. I hope we show up on list but would be surprised if we broke top 100.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
07-16-2014 03:15 PM
ClemsonBrad Offline
Water Engineer

RE: Top 144 Watch
(07-16-2014 12:50 PM)Bruin2002 Wrote:  Since I am getting anxious for basketball to start up, I am passing the time by checking into the College Sports Madness preseason top 144 teams. They are currently at 116 with Ole Miss.

Just a note on who is on the list, Clemson who knocked us out of the NIT is ranked at 119. They have lost their mister everything and will need others to pick it up. There were no OVC teams listed so far between 144 and 116.

No more KJ McDaniel for Clemson. Huge bummer for all Clemson fans. With him, we are a tournament team next year....without him, probably NIT at best.

As much as I love baseball and football, I'll be jacked when it's Bruin Hoops again....wish it wasn't so far away.
07-16-2014 06:49 PM
Advertisement

Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

(07-16-2014 03:15 PM)Bruin_brad Wrote:  I would think that murray would be on that list since they finished strong and have everyone back. I hope we show up on list but would be surprised if we broke top 100.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

I expect Murray to be there. I would expect them to be ranked higher than us. They have lost little from last year's team which makes them more experienced. We lost a couple of major players from last year's team. Though I feel in many ways we become stronger and more balanced this year, I would expect Murray to rank higher.

I can't wait to see our inside game develop with three new inside guys joining the team this year.
07-17-2014 11:00 AM
Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

We showed up at #111. It says that we are 2nd in the OVC so I have to believe they have Murray State ranked above us (which isn't a surprise to me).
07-21-2014 06:34 AM
Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

Murray State shows up at #96.
08-05-2014 07:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.