Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The radio broadcast
Bookmark and Share
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
The radio broadcast
I don't even think the broadcast came on the air until the game had started. I never heard any pre-game show. I can't hardly pick this up in Sherwood. Sounds like another station is bleeding in to this broadcast. I suppose a second class radio broadcast fits right in with a second class basketball program.
01-25-2014 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

I Root For: UALR
RE: The radio broadcast
Good lord. Did you try the online feed? They don't get it working half the time either.
01-25-2014 08:42 PM
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-25-2014 08:42 PM)insideualr Wrote:  Good lord. Did you try the online feed? They don't get it working half the time either.

No, the static was so bad on the radio broadcast and the bleeding in of another station made it even harder to hear, so I turned it off and am following it on ESPN scoreboard site.
01-25-2014 09:44 PM
insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

I hit this up on the facebook page to get some help on the online feed a few games back but honestly, most of this stuff these poor guys can get out of their own way at the stations.

I think the staff does what they can but too much not give a ****.
01-25-2014 09:59 PM
mdtntrojanceo Offline
Bench Warmer

Listening on line was horrible. I listened for a minute. All I could take. Sounded like Ray was using cel phone.
01-26-2014 02:13 PM
Advertisement

Robert C Offline
littlerocktrojans.com

I Root For: LR,Tulsa
(01-26-2014 02:13 PM)mdtntrojanceo Wrote:  Listening on line was horrible. I listened for a minute. All I could take. Sounded like Ray was using cel phone.
CEO is back!
01-26-2014 02:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-26-2014 02:13 PM)mdtntrojanceo Wrote:  Listening on line was horrible. I listened for a minute. All I could take. Sounded like Ray was using cel phone.

He was. He mentioned that immediately after going on the air, and I believe the game had already started when the broadcast came on. I didn't think it was going to be broadcast, because music was on until they finally switched over to the game. I turned it on about 6:45 expecting a pre-game show.
01-26-2014 04:02 PM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-26-2014 04:02 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  

He was. He mentioned that immediately after going on the air, and I believe the game had already started when the broadcast came on. I didn't think it was going to be broadcast, because music was on until they finally switched over to the game. I turned it on about 6:45 expecting a pre-game show.

You think the radio broadcast was bad? You should have been at the game.04-chairshot
01-26-2014 04:10 PM
mdtntrojanceo Offline
Bench Warmer

(01-26-2014 02:54 PM)Robert C Wrote:  
CEO is back!

Never gone just remembered password. I'm inclined to agree with peter etc who are asking for change. Come on man!!! Look at Belmont and middle to see what could be. Come on make the change
01-26-2014 04:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.