trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

I Root For: TROY
Fan Favorite #FunBelt Becomes Official Catchphrase after Ticket Buyer Praise
Fan Favorite #FunBelt Becomes Official Catchphrase after Ticket Buyer Praise

Published: 12/20/2013 10:25:57 AM
By Randy Lieberman, Sun Belt Conference

[Image: 55bc77a3-ca68-4a54-b4e9-36bba652c87e-Large.jpg]

NEW ORLEANS – Sun Belt Conference season ticket holders felt the most valued by their universities, more so than any other conference in the country, according to a recent study of all FBS conferences conducted by the Ohio University Center for Sports Administration in conjunction with Turnkey Intelligence.

To further show our appreciation for our fans, the Sun Belt Conference will commemorate the survey results by making a fan favorite hashtag the conference’s official moniker: #FunBelt. This moniker has often been associated with the league and its exciting brand and will now be officially added to the conference’s lexicon.

In addition to the news of season ticket holder feeling valued by their schools, ticket purchasers in the Sun Belt Conference were also more satisfied when attending games than the ticket purchasers of any other FBS conference besides one. These ticket buyers also said that their expectations for the gameday experience were exceeded at Sun Belt Conference football games and that the gameday experience was close to their ideal experience.
12-20-2013 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
RE: Fan Favorite #FunBelt Becomes Official Catchphrase after Ticket Buyer Praise
(12-20-2013 11:55 AM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  Fan Favorite #FunBelt Becomes Official Catchphrase after Ticket Buyer Praise

NEW ORLEANS – Sun Belt Conference season ticket holders felt the most valued by their universities, more so than any other conference in the country, according to a recent study of all FBS conferences conducted by the Ohio University Center for Sports Administration in conjunction with Turnkey Intelligence.

To further show our appreciation for our fans, the Sun Belt Conference will commemorate the survey results by making a fan favorite hashtag the conference’s official moniker: #FunBelt. This moniker has often been associated with the league and its exciting brand and will now be officially added to the conference’s lexicon.

In addition to the news of season ticket holder feeling valued by their schools, ticket purchasers in the Sun Belt Conference were also more satisfied when attending games than the ticket purchasers of any other FBS conference besides one. These ticket buyers also said that their expectations for the gameday experience were exceeded at Sun Belt Conference football games and that the gameday experience was close to their ideal experience.

Have to give credit to Benson. Waters wouldn't have known what hashtag was.
12-20-2013 12:01 PM
Vobserver Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: Fan Favorite #FunBelt Becomes Official Catchphrase after Ticket Buyer Praise
(12-20-2013 12:01 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  
(12-20-2013 11:55 AM)trojanbrutha Wrote:  Fan Favorite #FunBelt Becomes Official Catchphrase after Ticket Buyer Praise

Have to give credit to Benson. Waters wouldn't have known what hashtag was.

Neither does Benson. One of his golfing buddies probably told him what it is.
12-20-2013 12:04 PM
OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
I actually saw a lot of the media guys use #funbelt when talking about games or scores. Its not bad at all. Roll with it.
12-20-2013 12:22 PM
Advertisement

panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
[Image: edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif]

[Image: 2lctik4jpg.gif]

[Image: do-not-want.gif]

[Image: putersmash.gif]
12-20-2013 12:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trojanbrutha Offline

(12-20-2013 12:41 PM)panama Wrote:  [Image: edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif]

[Image: 2lctik4jpg.gif]

[Image: do-not-want.gif]

[Image: putersmash.gif]

We understand that it's not exactly "Fun" for you guys just yet, but offense put the "Fun" in #FunBelt. Guys like Aplin, Robinson, Browning, Haugabook, Dunbar, Hilton, Jernigan, Rainey, etc. Feel free to add to that list. 04-rock
12-20-2013 01:31 PM
chrisattsu Offline
Mom's Favorite

I Root For: Tarleton / TXST

[Image: tumblr_lxp26unjjn1r11y1eo1_500.gif]
[Image: laptop_attack.gif]
[Image: FunFunFun.gif]

#MACtion is better
12-20-2013 01:46 PM
Advertisement

CatMom Online
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
And we are proud to add to the experience with the #9 Most Exciting (fun) City In America.....San Marvelous

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-mo...ca-2013-12
12-20-2013 01:49 PM
trojanbrutha Offline

(12-20-2013 01:46 PM)chrisattsu Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_lxp26unjjn1r11y1eo1_500.gif]
[Image: laptop_attack.gif]
[Image: FunFunFun.gif]

#MACtion is better

It's taken...

#FunBelt
12-20-2013 01:50 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(12-20-2013 01:49 PM)CatMom Wrote:  And we are proud to add to the experience with the #9 Most Exciting (fun) City In America.....San Marvelous

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-mo...ca-2013-12

[Image: 1232903709_samuel-l-jackson-bad-ass-mofo.gif]
12-20-2013 01:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chrisattsu Offline
Mom's Favorite

I Root For: Tarleton / TXST
I just picture some interns sitting around saying in a sarcastic matter, "Sun Belt, more like FunBelt, amirite?"

Karl overheard it and ran with it
12-20-2013 01:53 PM
panama Offline
Legend

(12-20-2013 01:53 PM)chrisattsu Wrote:  I just picture some interns sitting around saying in a sarcastic matter, "Sun Belt, more like FunBelt, amirite?"

Karl overheard it and ran with it

Bat Computer calculates a 97.89% probability this is a true story
12-20-2013 01:56 PM
Dman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: APP STATE
Hey, It's Hot , Hot, Hot.
12-20-2013 02:18 PM
southern edumacation Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: GaSou
(12-20-2013 02:18 PM)Dman Wrote:  Hey, It's Hot , Hot, Hot.

12-20-2013 02:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.