Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

asu to go daddy - official
Bookmark and Share
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
that's what i'm hearing. or actually just heard.

this source is usually good. we'll see.

doesn't mean no bowl for western. still in the works. closer than mobile. some dealing going on between bowls. my guess since i always expect the worst in the voice of the soup nazi.....NO BOWL FOR YOU (western)
12-02-2013 11:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
RE: asu to go daddy - official
I want a different bowl.

jk
12-02-2013 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
galojah Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU & NC State

Donators
Does this mean all the ASU fans will like us again?
12-02-2013 11:59 AM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(12-02-2013 11:59 AM)galojah Wrote:  Does this mean all the ASU fans will like us again?

i would +1 you galo but not many of them liked us very much before. this just turned it more towards hate.

i've read their boards for years and their was no love for western.
12-02-2013 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(12-02-2013 11:59 AM)galojah Wrote:  Does this mean all the ASU fans will like us again?

If you've read their message board, the bad blood is deep. Sad that this all happened. I always felt ArkSt and WKU fans had a good healthy respect for each other. Emotions have been running amuck in the last 2 days and maybe it'll settle down but I think the bad smell will linger for awhile.
12-02-2013 12:02 PM
freshtop Online
All American

I Root For: WKU
Congrats stAte. You guys certainly deserve a bowl and have proven in the past that you will travel to Mobile.
12-02-2013 12:02 PM
Advertisement

galojah Offline
All American

Donators
I always liked ASU fans... I felt WKU and ASU fans were very similar. Never had a problem with any fans when I travel to Jonesboro. Nice folks.

Certainly have no problem with ASU getting GD Bowl. They are #2 in the conference. It is a conference-tied bowl.

I hope we fit in the bowl puzzle somewhere, and hopefully not Detroit again.
12-02-2013 12:05 PM
Buzz Lightyear Lite Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: TROY
I think it is a choice that makes some sense....but WKU should go bowling....hope you guys do.
12-02-2013 12:10 PM
The Howling Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Arkansas State
Looks like both schools have their share:

http://www.csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=664509

However, I think most state fans respect WKU, it's just that emotions have run amok the last few days. We are all like little dogs that have to fight over the big dogs' scraps. I wish WKU no ill will, it just kinda sucks that one of our leading teams is leaving. But, all in all, good luck in CUSA, and if WKU is chosen for GoDaddy, then good luck there too. At least WKU has a great overall record instead of some 6-6 team getting in.
12-02-2013 12:13 PM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

ALl the whining and crying Ark St. did for nothing...They got their wish and we got ours by going to CUSA next season with bowl tie ins...Like other WKU fans I seriously doubt we will be bowling anywhere this season unless we go to Detroit again...If that happens their will not be 1k Western fans this time around so i doubt Detroit takes us again..
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 12:36 PM by WKUFan518.)
12-02-2013 12:35 PM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

(12-02-2013 12:13 PM)The Howling Wrote:  Looks like both schools have their share:

However, I think most state fans respect WKU, it's just that emotions have run amok the last few days. We are all like little dogs that have to fight over the big dogs' scraps. I wish WKU no ill will, it just kinda sucks that one of our leading teams is leaving. But, all in all, good luck in CUSA, and if WKU is chosen for GoDaddy, then good luck there too. At least WKU has a great overall record instead of some 6-6 team getting in.

I am not sure how other WKU fans feel, but this guy is a fraud and no one from WKU has ever claimed him as one of us....He has been in melt down mode over every fan base in the SB and is clown....That is what happens when you are 21 and living in moms basement..
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 12:37 PM by WKUFan518.)
12-02-2013 12:37 PM
Advertisement

WKUApollo Offline

(12-02-2013 12:37 PM)WKUFan518 Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 12:13 PM)The Howling Wrote:  Looks like both schools have their share:

I am not sure how other WKU fans feel, but this guy is a fraud and no one from WKU has ever claimed him as one of us....He has been in melt down mode over every fan base in the SB and is clown....That is what happens when you are 21 and living in moms basement..

I've always felt he was a MTSU in disguise.
12-02-2013 12:38 PM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns

Never mind that, does it mean that they'll like US again? After all we're the ones staying in conference with them.
12-02-2013 12:39 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU

We don't hate WKU fans...We felt like we got sucker punched this week, and WKU just happened to be the team we were playing when that happened.

When you have gone through 20 years of mediocrity...as a fan base you are going to be paranoid, and just waiting for the proof you've always thought...that people were out to get you.

Throw in a healthy dislike between our fan base and CUSA and our fan base and Bobby Petrino, and you can see why WKU fans have had our ire.
12-02-2013 12:41 PM
WKUApollo Offline

(12-02-2013 12:39 PM)AstroCajun Wrote:  

Never mind that, does it mean that they'll like US again? After all we're the ones staying in conference with them.

Doubtful. You cheated on them by rooting for the prettier girl. Sorry, couldn't resist.
12-02-2013 12:42 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
I'll miss the WKU guys minus two posters...not hard to figure out who those guys are.
12-02-2013 12:42 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU

Its much easier to get over anything ULL does to bug us. We both know in the end that we are working toward the same goal.

If you were to hire Bobby Petrino as coach, we reserve the right to change our opinion.
12-02-2013 12:45 PM
galojah Offline
All American

Donators
(12-02-2013 12:41 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

We don't hate WKU fans...We felt like we got sucker punched this week, and WKU just happened to be the team we were playing when that happened.

When you have gone through 20 years of mediocrity...as a fan base you are going to be paranoid, and just waiting for the proof you've always thought...that people were out to get you.

Throw in a healthy dislike between our fan base and CUSA and our fan base and Bobby Petrino, and you can see why WKU fans have had our ire.

I can appreciate that. We still like you :)
12-02-2013 12:45 PM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(12-02-2013 12:42 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

Doubtful. You cheated on them by rooting for the prettier girl. Sorry, couldn't resist.

LoL. I hate that I can't give you more rep for that since I repped you recently.
12-02-2013 12:46 PM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(12-02-2013 12:41 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

Still like you guys too even with wreckless disregard over the extra L.
12-02-2013 12:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.