Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WKU and South Al
Bookmark and Share
TOPPERSonTOP Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU TOPS
WKU and South Al
WKU will come out pissed of at the world, and USA will not stand a chance. I love the people of USA, and I like Mobile, but I hope WKU wins by 100. We gotta get back on track.
09-09-2013 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mathenis89 Offline
Sucks at NCAA Football 14

I Root For: WKU, Miami, OSU
RE: WKU and South Al
It will be a close game and probably a turnover-fest.

WKU pulls it off. Barely.
09-09-2013 07:38 PM
HCJag Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
(09-09-2013 07:38 PM)mathenis89 Wrote:  It will be a close game and probably a turnover-fest.

WKU pulls it off. Barely.

WKU should win this game and probably will, but I think it'll be competitive. Most of our games are, we just wind up on the wrong end. Our coach said today, and he emphasized that this wasn't just coach speak, that your team was probably the most physical group in the conference and looked like it belonged on the field against the SEC teams that you played. I agree. 400 yards against TN and beating KY is impressive.

USA 25, WKU 24. 03-drunk
09-09-2013 07:56 PM
Franko Offline
1st String

I Root For: WKU
If we don't give the ball away 7 times we should win but I expect a close game around 35 to 24. However turn the ball over a few times and we could very well lose.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 08:11 PM by Franko.)
09-09-2013 08:10 PM
USACoN2012 Offline
1st String

USA vs Western Ke should be fun.
09-09-2013 08:16 PM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

I Root For: USA Jaguars
(09-09-2013 08:16 PM)USACoN2012 Wrote:  USA vs Western Ke should be fun.

ISWYDT
09-09-2013 08:42 PM
Advertisement

JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(09-09-2013 07:37 PM)TOPPERSonTOP Wrote:  WKU will come out pissed of at the world, and USA will not stand a chance. I love the people of USA, and I like Mobile, but I hope WKU wins by 100. We gotta get back on track.

And most of us like WKU and we have a lot of respect for the Toppers' football and basketball programs, but Western won't hang half a hundred on the Jags, much less a hundred for sure. Matter of fact, I doubt the Hillbillies will beat us (if y'all do) by more than 20 points, tops. Even if were possible I wouldn't want to beat any SBC team that bad (100). Now there may be a couple cusa teams I would enjoy putting a whipping on. Sure was sweet beating Tulane.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 06:35 PM by JoeJag.)
09-09-2013 09:07 PM
mathenis89 Offline
Sucks at NCAA Football 14

I Root For: WKU, Miami, OSU
(09-09-2013 09:07 PM)JoeJag Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 07:37 PM)TOPPERSonTOP Wrote:  WKU will come out pissed of at the world, and USA will not stand a chance. I love the people of USA, and I like Mobile, but I hope WKU wins by 100. We gotta get back on track.

And most of us like WKU and we have a lot of respect for the Toppers' football and basketball programs, but Western won't hang half a hundred on the Jags, much less a hundred for sure. Matter of fact, I doubt the Hillbillies will beat us (if y'all do) by more than 20 points, tops. Even if were possible I wouldn't won't to beat any SBC team that bad (100). Now there may be a couple cusa teams I would enjoy putting a whipping on. Sure was sweet beating Tulane.

He said he hoped WKU wins by 100. Which is understandable considering the absolute humiliation we endured this past weekend at the hands of Tennessee-Knoxville.

He knows it won't happen. He just wants WKU to make a statement. I want WKU to get the game in hand and burn clock. That's all. A 3 point win is a win in my book and all that matters.

It will be a good one, but WKU has looked to be the better team, when they don't turn the ball over. Whether or not the WKU team that destroyed UK or the team that gave the game to UTK will show up is yet to be determined.
09-09-2013 09:27 PM
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
WKU will win this one. USA is still building a program and need a couple more years to catch up.
09-09-2013 09:37 PM
SkullyMaroo Offline

USA had the best defense in the league last year and might again this year (too soon to tell). Can they stop Petrino, the offensive master, enough and be able to score enough to make it interesting? That remains to be seen. Should be fun to see what happens.
09-09-2013 09:44 PM
Usajags Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Is it conference game day yet???
09-09-2013 09:47 PM
Advertisement

TOPPERSonTOP Offline
All American

I want to emphasize that I mean NO disrespect in what I said in the OP. Frustration is building quickly in what I thought was to be a year of destiny.
09-10-2013 01:41 AM
airtroop Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(09-10-2013 01:41 AM)TOPPERSonTOP Wrote:  I want to emphasize that I mean NO disrespect in what I said in the OP. Frustration is building quickly in what I thought was to be a year of destiny.

And it STILL might be, even if your season includes a tough, hard-fought, 2 point road loss to (Wright Waters Voice) "The next Boise State"

04-rock
09-10-2013 03:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Instead of 7 turnovers we have 3 in this game and for once this season we force 5 turnovers by USA and walk away with an easy win:

WKU 49
USA 21
09-10-2013 09:44 AM
TOPPERSonTOP Offline
All American

(09-10-2013 03:27 AM)airtroop Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 01:41 AM)TOPPERSonTOP Wrote:  I want to emphasize that I mean NO disrespect in what I said in the OP. Frustration is building quickly in what I thought was to be a year of destiny.

And it STILL might be, even if your season includes a tough, hard-fought, 2 point road loss to (Wright Waters Voice) "The next Boise State"

04-rock

No offense, but if we drop this game, there is no way that we get to a BCS bowl. It is near impossible right now. 11-1 out of the SBC is going to be tough, especially if Fresno or Utah St also go 11-1.
09-10-2013 09:50 AM
Dedsquirrl Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: USA Jaguars
This game makes me sad.

When we announced football I immediately thought about the games with Troy, the Cajuns, and WKU.

Last year we didn't play so this will be the first and most likely only game in the series.

A nice little potential rivalry that died on the vine.
09-10-2013 11:37 AM
Advertisement

JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
USA was fired up and the fire is what won their game over Tulane. I think theyre outtalented by WKU so we;ll see.
09-10-2013 11:44 AM
slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
I'm thinking WKU gets the win. It will be a good game to follow.
09-10-2013 12:06 PM
TOPPERSonTOP Offline
All American

(09-10-2013 11:37 AM)Dedsquirrl Wrote:  This game makes me sad.

When we announced football I immediately thought about the games with Troy, the Cajuns, and WKU.

Last year we didn't play so this will be the first and most likely only game in the series.

I would like to play this game OOC late in the season, double header with a basketball game. USA fans could make the trek up and catch both. One trip, two games!
09-10-2013 12:19 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(09-10-2013 12:19 PM)TOPPERSonTOP Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 11:37 AM)Dedsquirrl Wrote:  This game makes me sad.

I would like to play this game OOC late in the season, double header with a basketball game. USA fans could make the trek up and catch both. One trip, two games!

Or WKU fans could make a trip down...
09-10-2013 12:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.