WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Anyone else feel like someone spiked their drink with Meth???
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
Anyone else feel like someone spiked their drink with Meth???
Sleep seems out of the question for me right now. If PJ didn't do all the goofy stuff, he could still have gotten the community involved. But that video this week made me question everything. I feared this when he was hired and I really hoped I was wrong. This is such a low and I don't have a dog to kick.
09-08-2013 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
RE: Anyone else feel like someone spiked their drink with Meth???
I'm afraid to try and say how I feel. Pathetic.
09-08-2013 12:59 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
For one final kick in the cajones, glanced at my Facebook News Feed and found "Go Bluuuueee!" posted by the usual Walmarters.
09-08-2013 01:01 AM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

DB, I find it amusing that people think you wanted WMU to fail... PJ winning and moving on was best case for you and now, well I think you feel worse than those who think PJ will turn it around. They atleast have some blind faith to fall back on.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 01:02 AM by Kimbosucks.)
09-08-2013 01:02 AM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
I was dead serious about reverting to My 20"s and becoming a Big Ten fan. I don't have enough time left to wait out Western football.
09-08-2013 01:04 AM
holybovine Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Eastern Michigan
(09-08-2013 12:56 AM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  Sleep seems out of the question for me right now. If PJ didn't do all the goofy stuff, he could still have gotten the community involved. But that video this week made me question everything. I feared this when he was hired and I really hoped I was wrong. This is such a low and I don't have a dog to kick.

What video are you talking about?
09-08-2013 01:05 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-08-2013 12:56 AM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  Sleep seems out of the question for me right now. If PJ didn't do all the goofy stuff, he could still have gotten the community involved. But that video this week made me question everything. I feared this when he was hired and I really hoped I was wrong. This is such a low and I don't have a dog to kick.

Yeah, I was actually fine with Fleck until (a) 'Row the Boat' became so all-encompassing and added RTB/oar flair on the unis, and (b) the video you mention (and of course the worst loss in how many years). I know it's still a bit early to fully judge the man, but I have my doubts to put it mildly.
09-08-2013 01:05 AM
Advertisement

Ubish Offline
All American

Re: RE: Anyone else feel like someone spiked their drink with Meth???
(09-08-2013 01:01 AM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  For one final kick in the cajones, glanced at my Facebook News Feed and found "Go Bluuuueee!" posted by the usual Walmarters.

Yep... But it was my twitter feed. And it was David Kool. Fml......

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
09-08-2013 01:08 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Kimbo, I'm right there at the same spot. Feel drug hazed but haven't touched a thing tonight.

Still can't believe that this is NOT all a nightmare and we'll wake up and be relieved.
09-08-2013 01:11 AM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

(09-08-2013 01:05 AM)holybovine Wrote:  

What video are you talking about?

Our NEW Traditions video. Just goto youtube and you will find it. Have fun will probably make your night. Unless you are just making fun of us which you have every right to after tonight. It one thing to talk and win but a whole other thing to talk and lose.
09-08-2013 01:12 AM
Advertisement

Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

(09-08-2013 01:11 AM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Kimbo, I'm right there at the same spot. Feel drug hazed but haven't touched a thing tonight.

Still can't believe that this is NOT all a nightmare and we'll wake up and be relieved.

It's 2 am here and I have not even thought about bed. I stayed until the bitter end because I wanted to burn that loss into my memory. I think I need to start praying for PJ to think about the old AA prayer thing.

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 01:18 AM by Kimbosucks.)
09-08-2013 01:18 AM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
(09-08-2013 01:02 AM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  DB, I find it amusing that people think you wanted WMU to fail... PJ winning and moving on was best case for you and now, well I think you feel worse than those who think PJ will turn it around. They atleast have some blind faith to fall back on.

This is brutal. I blame Dunn and KB.
09-08-2013 01:20 AM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

(09-08-2013 01:20 AM)DesertBronco Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 01:02 AM)Kimbosucks Wrote:  DB, I find it amusing that people think you wanted WMU to fail... PJ winning and moving on was best case for you and now, well I think you feel worse than those who think PJ will turn it around. They atleast have some blind faith to fall back on.

This is brutal. I blame Dunn and KB.

I agree now. I am not looking forward to seeing KB anytime soon. I have been real positive to her about PJ, not sure if I can hold my tongue next time. I really started to buy in after watching the team practice especially the tempo. But many of the drills seemed to make no sense. I am starting to think back and they rarely spent too much time on one thing which might be our problem.
09-08-2013 01:28 AM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
We're piling on a rookie HC in his second game doing something totally brand new that he has never done before. He just suffered the biggest humiliation possible in his first home game. He made mistakes today and I think they cost us. His program is now a laughingstock and the social media accounts of the players......

If he is truly a good coach, he can't afford to suck anymore. Whether or not he can reel in some 4 or even a 5 star recruits in a couple of years, if he sucks bad this year, he certainly won't energize the students and the community. He had a decent student turnout tonight and blew it. They'll come to see a consistent winner. Will they come back in three weeks or will they be over football?

Some of us were skeptical when PJ was hired and started talking. We've seen talkers and we've seen some that were doers. This guy is a motivational genius, according to some. But he's never been a HC, which is about managing everything. Just win football games. Learn how to manage your program, but do it quickly. Leave the other stuff to others. As Kimbo said, take the heat yourself for not having the team ready.

Have a long talk with your OC. When something is working, try staying with it. Learn to love the FG when it is there. Our old coach had a great kicker that was rarely used. Ego thing, I guess.

It's been a long time since we lost to an FCS team. It's unacceptable. The guy you replaced didn't even do that. Your program just embarrassed us all tonight. Own it and get it straightened out. I'm willing to give you time, but the team has to play much better than tonight. It was a major step backwards.
09-08-2013 01:55 AM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

I guess I should get out of bed...
09-08-2013 08:31 AM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

DEFENSE!

We know we have horses. WHY were Nichollsmplayers torching our secondary? Did someone who knows defense see anything glaring in Pinkham's schemes last night?
09-08-2013 08:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.