Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Uconn survives UK.....
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
Uconn survives UK.....
a win is a win, esp. this year...but man. I was wanting to see BE Power put a smack down on UK...like when Kansas beat them by 30+......

oh well...win is a win.

WVA better get it going....their huge lead is down to 8
03-19-2006 04:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati

Connecticut acted like they were going to blow them out, but went back to coasting and taking it easy. Man Calhoun must be going nuts with that sqaud! But they keep on winning so that's the good thing. West Virginia is about to punch the Big East's second Sweet 16 ticket. I'm getting ready to sit back, relax, and root on the Hoyas against the Buckeyes like crazy!! 04-rock
03-19-2006 04:52 PM
Murph1 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UConn

The Huskies will be playing in the Elite 8. Either the Connecticut Huskies or the Washington Huskies, since they face off in the Sweet 16. ;-)
03-19-2006 04:52 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I want to see tO$U go down big time to Gtown....PLUS, if the Hoyas can pull it off you get a 2fo1.....that would end the Big 10 in the NCAA!!!!!

NO sweet 16.....

bwhahahahahahahah
03-19-2006 04:54 PM
MegaCard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Watch out for those Washington fans on your boards, UConn fans. They were by far the most annoying and cocky fans we had on our board last year
03-19-2006 04:57 PM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

MegaCard Wrote:Watch out for those Washington fans on your boards, UConn fans. They were by far the most annoying and cocky fans we had on our board last year

Why???? What the frack has Washington ever done in basketball of note?
03-19-2006 04:59 PM
MegaCard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Bearcats#1 Wrote:
MegaCard Wrote:Watch out for those Washington fans on your boards, UConn fans. They were by far the most annoying and cocky fans we had on our board last year

Why???? What the frack has Washington ever done in basketball of note?

Exactly. Since they had our #1 seed last year, they thought they were awesome
03-19-2006 05:00 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN

UK played with a lot of heart today, but our boys showed they got balls too. In this tournament it is all about survive and advance.

Bring on the other Huskies! We will show them who the real Huskies are.
03-19-2006 05:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

Well, that was a hard fought victory....when it all comes down to it, 87-83 victories over good teams like UK mean so much more than 129-61 whippings of the Texas Southern's and the Morehead State's of the world. We are battle tested.

Hopefully none of the players will EVER read this: UW and some Mid-major opponent (either the Shockers or GMU) really doesn't sound like that hard of a trip to the final four, at least when you could be playing teams like Villanova or Duke somewhere in there.
03-19-2006 05:24 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.