Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I have enjoyed the Sun Belt
Bookmark and Share
untgeorge Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
I have enjoyed the Sun Belt
While on balance I guess the move to CUSA is best for us, considering the regional opponents, but I have enjoyed our stay in the Sun Belt.

I have attended all the basketball championship tournaments except for two while we were in the Sun Belt and have made friends whom I look forward to seeing every year, such as Charley and his wife of WKU, Alan his wife and close friends of MTSU, and others. Memories include 2002 final between WKU and ULL which was one of the best most entertaining games I have ever seen (and I saw UH beat UCLA to break their long win streak) and the several women's finals between MTSU and UALR were great, as was the shootout between Alysha Clark and Chastity Reed during the 2010 tournament.

If FIU does not bring its dance team, I vote to bar them from CUSA.

I have been to football games at Murfreesboro, Lafayette, Monroe, Jonesboro and Las Cruces and found the locals friendly and welcoming (except for those at Arkansas State, where we twice encountered hostility). Would go to any of those places again.

Unlike most UNT fans, I will miss the Sun Belt. Best of luck to all of you.
03-14-2013 02:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Complacent Cajun Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: I have enjoyed the Sun Belt
04-cheers

Was looking forward to seeing the new stadium before NT announced their departure.
03-14-2013 04:08 PM
untgeorge Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
(03-14-2013 04:08 PM)Complacent Cajun Wrote:  04-cheers

Was looking forward to seeing the new stadium before NT announced their departure.

Would love to play ULL in the future. Not likely in football, our OOC schedule seems pretty full, maybe in basketball.
03-14-2013 04:33 PM
tyler90wm Offline
Blue Raider

I Root For: MT
(03-14-2013 02:36 PM)untgeorge Wrote:  If FIU does not bring its dance team, I vote to bar them from CUSA.

They weren't in Hot Springs this year!
03-14-2013 05:48 PM
Advertisement

statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
ASU and its rowdy fans have enjoyed beating the snot out of UNT too. We will miss that automatic win on our schedule.
03-14-2013 06:32 PM
untgeorge Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
(03-14-2013 06:32 PM)statefanatic Wrote:  ASU and its rowdy fans have enjoyed beating the snot out of UNT too. We will miss that automatic win on our schedule.

Rowdy enough the campus police intervened.
03-14-2013 08:55 PM
stAtecamera13 Offline
Beltbbs stAte Football INsider

I Root For: Arkansas State
(03-14-2013 08:55 PM)untgeorge Wrote:  
(03-14-2013 06:32 PM)statefanatic Wrote:  ASU and its rowdy fans have enjoyed beating the snot out of UNT too. We will miss that automatic win on our schedule.

Rowdy enough the campus police intervened.

CPD gets sideways if you spit your gum out lol
03-14-2013 08:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.