Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sunbelt Tournament Activities
Bookmark and Share
RBL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Little Rock
This email was sent out to all Tip-In Club members today. Those of you that are long time board members but not current Tip In Members like LRTrojan, Inside, & Scotto whom were prior members are welcome to join Tip In Club members during the social times listed. We will consider it a recruiting visit to try to get you back in the fold next year.

Here are a few reminders about the tournament. Even though our teams don’t play until Saturday the Tournament festivities start on Thursday.

1. On Thursday night, March 7 at 6:00pm the league will host its “Tournament Tip-Off and Pep Band Spectacular” at Hot Springs’ Summit Arena. The Tournament Tip-Off, which is open to the public, will begin at 6 p.m. and offers free admission to all-comers. Additionally, the Sun Belt Conference will provide hot dogs, popcorn and sodas at no charge for all attendees.

Entertainment will be provided by the Sun Belt Conference member institution pep bands and mascots. This year’s event will also feature autograph sessions with Sun Belt basketball coaches and student-athletes. Fans will also have a chance to “meet the mascot” by taking pictures with their favorite Sun Belt mascots.

2. On Saturday March 9 at 2:30 our UALR Trojan Women’s team will play in Summit Arena.

3. On Saturday March 9 from 4:00 to 6:00pm at the Hot Springs Convention Center, all Tip-In Club Members are invited to join the UALR Alumni Association for free heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages between the men and women’s basketball game on March 9th.

4. On Saturday March 9 at 6pm our UALR Trojan Men’s team will play FIU on Convention Center Court

5. On Sunday March 10 at 2:30 we expect our UALR Women will be playing their second round game in Summit Arena.

6. On Sunday March 10 from 5 to 6pm your Tip-In Club is currently planning a social gathering at Embassy Suites Lounge (next to Summit Arena). While it will be a cash bar your Tip-In Club will be ordering free hot hors d’oeuvres for all Tip-In members in attendance. Come and socialize between the Women’s and Men’s games.

7. On Sunday March 10 at 6:30pm we expect our UALR Men will be playing their second round game in Summit Arena.

8. On Monday March 11 at 1pm we expect our UALR Women will be playing in the Championship game in Summit Arena.

9. On Monday March 11 from 3:30 to 5:30PM your Tip-In Club is currently planning a social gathering at Embassy Suites Lounge (next to Summit Arena). While it will be a cash bar your Tip-In Club will be ordering free hot hors d’oeuvres for all Tip-In members in attendance. Come and socialize between the Women’s and Men’s games.

10. On Monday March 11 at 6pm we expect our UALR Men will be playing in the Championship game in Summit Arena.

11. Next -Wait for the selection shows to see where UALR fans will be going for the Big Dance.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 03:17 PM by RBL.)
03-06-2013 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: Sunbelt Tournament Activities
But how good is that?
03-06-2013 03:23 PM
mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-06-2013 03:20 PM)Scotto Wrote:  Thank you for the invite, kind sir. I'll be on my best behavior. :)

No sarcasm?
03-06-2013 04:12 PM
RBL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Little Rock
Lot of love between MJS & Scotto. See you guys at the Tournament.
03-06-2013 04:48 PM
Advertisement

mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-06-2013 04:59 PM)Scotto Wrote:  That last time we watch a game together good things happened.

Hey Mickey, wanna watch a game together on Monday..?

Sounds good to me. I guess we can root for UALR or against ASU. Maybe even both.
03-06-2013 08:45 PM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

Does that mean I can't talk to you while you're on campus?
03-07-2013 08:51 AM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I suppose if I did I'd be prohibited from watching Tip In Club meetings.
03-07-2013 09:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.