Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OVC Champs
Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Belmont
OVC Champs
With the win last night, Belmont became the OVC regular season champions and will have the number one seed in the conference tournament. Congrats to the boys in red, white, and blue.
02-28-2013 07:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HenryMuto Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UK-OSU-XU-CSU-KSU
RE: OVC Champs
Congrats!
02-28-2013 06:26 PM
MoreheadEagle Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Morehead State
OVC Champs
Congrats. Not bad for your first season in the OVC. The tournament will be tough though.
03-01-2013 02:09 PM
Advertisement

Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

(03-01-2013 02:09 PM)MoreheadEagle Wrote:  Congrats. Not bad for your first season in the OVC. The tournament will be tough though.

You are correct. I watched you guys take down TSU. Nice job.
03-01-2013 02:58 PM
One Of The Last Buc Linemen Offline
Banned

I Root For: ETSU Bucs
(02-28-2013 07:24 AM)Bruin2002 Wrote:  With the win last night, Belmont became the OVC regular season champions and will have the number one seed in the conference tournament. Congrats to the boys in red, white, and blue.

not so fast,,,,,,,,,,
check your ovc east standings. for sure, belmont has secured the numb one tourny seed. but, you have only, so far, secured at least a share of the reg season title. if you win on saturday, then you got it. if eku loses to tsu, then you got it. if both teams win, then you got it. if both teams lose, then you got it. if belmont loses and eku wins, you both wind up 13-3,,,,,,,,,,,,,kind of a long shot

the smart money is on belmont winning by 30 or more this saturday and that will be that

even if eku and bu tie at 13-3, bu will still get the numb one seed because of the face2face matchups

regardless, belmonts going to waltz through the ovc tourny anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,right into a 9 or 10 seed in the ncaa
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 04:17 PM by One Of The Last Buc Linemen.)
03-01-2013 04:15 PM
Advertisement

Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

(03-01-2013 04:15 PM)One Of The Last Buc Linemen Wrote:  
(02-28-2013 07:24 AM)Bruin2002 Wrote:  With the win last night, Belmont became the OVC regular season champions and will have the number one seed in the conference tournament. Congrats to the boys in red, white, and blue.

not so fast,,,,,,,,,,
check your ovc east standings. for sure, belmont has secured the numb one tourny seed. but, you have only, so far, secured at least a share of the reg season title. if you win on saturday, then you got it. if eku loses to tsu, then you got it. if both teams win, then you got it. if both teams lose, then you got it. if belmont loses and eku wins, you both wind up 13-3,,,,,,,,,,,,,kind of a long shot

the smart money is on belmont winning by 30 or more this saturday and that will be that

even if eku and bu tie at 13-3, bu will still get the numb one seed because of the face2face matchups

regardless, belmonts going to waltz through the ovc tourny anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,right into a 9 or 10 seed in the ncaa

Lineman, it's good to have you back again. I was beginning to think you left us.

Actually, the OVC has already presented the trophy to us. They stated before the season that they would only crown one team. With the two wins over EKU, we are considered the champs even if we tie.
03-01-2013 09:08 PM
One Of The Last Buc Linemen Offline
Banned

I Root For: ETSU Bucs
now its moot point,,,,,,,,,belmont won, eku lost,,,,,,,,,its indisputable and then some
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 01:12 AM by One Of The Last Buc Linemen.)
03-03-2013 01:11 AM
Advertisement

Belmont Bruin Fan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: .
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 11:14 PM by Belmont Bruin Fan.)
03-05-2013 05:44 PM
TG4 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
It's OVC tourney week! Be there! Go Bruins!
03-07-2013 07:45 AM
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators
I will be watching the Bruins to see how they do in the postseason (old ASUN ties!). Byrd is a great coach, and he rolls through regular seasons and conference tourneys. However, in the NCAA it's always been a different story. Yes, there's the Duke screwjob (robbery!). So good luck and maybe this will be the year.
03-08-2013 01:37 AM
Bruin2002 Offline
Special Teams

(03-08-2013 01:37 AM)MercerFan Wrote:  I will be watching the Bruins to see how they do in the postseason (old ASUN ties!). Byrd is a great coach, and he rolls through regular seasons and conference tourneys. However, in the NCAA it's always been a different story. Yes, there's the Duke screwjob (robbery!). So good luck and maybe this will be the year.

Thanks Mercerfan. You guys dismantled our arch rivals. Congrats to you and have a great tournament in Macon. I kind of miss not making the trip this year.
03-08-2013 07:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.