Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Board Name ?
Bookmark and Share
MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT
New Board Name ?
Maybe this board should be renamed "Appy State & Ga Southern discussion board". Appears that their posters have just taken over.03-drunk
01-21-2013 09:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FIU Panther Fan Offline
1st String

I Root For: FIU
RE: New Board Name ?
Especially now that we don't have constant Tony Mitchell updates.....I keed, I keed! ;-)
01-21-2013 09:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
If C-USA really does lose 4+ more teams, I'll just bring over the UHAUL and rescue all the Belt teams. We'll leave this place here so the FCS teams can talk to each other.
01-21-2013 09:21 AM
BlueRaider0x0 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Middle Tenn.
Lol. All the posts say the same thing too. We get it. They want in the SBC bad.
01-21-2013 09:22 AM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
It's like watching one of those old-timey filibusters in the Senate.

I now yield to the gentleman from Appy St.....
01-21-2013 09:22 AM
BamaCajun Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Leggy Red Heads
(01-21-2013 09:12 AM)MG61 Wrote:  Maybe this board should be renamed "Appy State & Ga Southern discussion board". Appears that their posters have just taken over.03-drunk

Hell, CajunT got banned for much less than this! Come on mods, shut some of this nonsense down! I am sure the SoCon boards are looking for their VIs right now.
01-21-2013 09:39 AM
Advertisement

Libertygrad01 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Liberty & UK
Liberty posters got a knee to the nuts for just talking about joining the Sunbelt. GA Southern fans think they should not just join the conference, but win a championship within a year or two. Its strange there's no back lash from posters.
01-21-2013 09:50 AM
GSU Eagles Offline
Heisman

I Root For: GeorgiaSouthern
Yeah, you are right. There are too many of us and we cause way too much trouble.

Go ahead and add NMSU and Idaho. Their posters are non-existent. You will not get one peep of trouble from them. They should make an ideal conference partner.

Funny the posts are from new CUSA members or current ones. Glad your are still concerned about your old conference mates. Now work on helping your new conference and increasing your Sagarin and RPIs. It is downright embarrassing that you are well behind the FCS teams the Sun Belt may add.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 10:21 AM by GSU Eagles.)
01-21-2013 10:14 AM
Tuscon Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia State
Not sure what's going on with the GS fans. They seem to be on our board a bit more the last week or so too.
01-21-2013 10:26 AM
AtlantaJag Offline
Beltbbs USA INsider

I Root For: USA Jaguars
(01-21-2013 10:14 AM)GSU Eagles Wrote:  Yeah, you are right. There are too many of us and we cause way too much trouble.

Go ahead and add NMSU and Idaho. Their posters are non-existent. You will not get one peep of trouble from them. They should make an ideal conference partner.

Funny the posts are from new CUSA members or current ones. Glad your are still concerned about your old conference mates. Now work on helping your new conference and increasing your Sagarin and RPIs. It is downright embarrassing that you are well behind the FCS teams the Sun Belt may add.

NMSU had a good group of posters back when they were members before and Idaho had a couple too.
Wouldn't mind them back at all, in respect to their internet contributions.
01-21-2013 10:34 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
(01-21-2013 09:22 AM)BlueRaider0x0 Wrote:  Lol. All the posts say the same thing too. We get it. They want in the SBC bad.

I think they want to get into the SBC is to springboard to tho coosa.
01-21-2013 10:42 AM
Advertisement

Complacent Cajun Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana
It's a disheartening realization when your athletic conference gets raided of four teams after a turning the corner type year. Then your school is destined to remain in said conference, and be surrounded with FCS start-up chatter (no offense). Rinse and repeat. Incubate the new big market schools, and have them leave in about 5-10 years. I'll probably be around when Nicholls State and LSU-E move up into the SBC.
01-21-2013 10:53 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

I Root For: South Alabama
(01-21-2013 10:53 AM)Complacent Cajun Wrote:  It's a disheartening realization when your athletic conference gets raided of four teams after a turning the corner type year. Then your school is destined to remain in said conference, and be surrounded with FCS start-up chatter (no offense). Rinse and repeat. Incubate the new big market schools, and have them leave in about 5-10 years. I'll probably be around when Nicholls State and LSU-E move up into the SBC.

This was a reason a lot of people were guarded about adding Georgia State.
01-21-2013 12:17 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(01-21-2013 10:14 AM)GSU Eagles Wrote:  Yeah, you are right. There are too many of us and we cause way too much trouble.

Lets understand this...right now you are causing trouble.

I understand your mad desire to get in, and believe me you will get in the league, just dont expect it to come until we know what CUSA is doing. No matter how much you complain on here, you wont convince any AD or president to move, and neither will encouraging our fans to email them...Its not like our fans are just thrilled to death with adding other FCS schools into the league.
01-21-2013 12:23 PM
MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT

Being a Belt member since 2001 and still a member certainly gives us the right to read and comment on this board. We may be leaving, but we still want the conference to be successful. Hate that the Belt may be in a survival mode forced to consider the likes of Georgia Southern for membership (sigh).
01-21-2013 12:48 PM
mathenis89 Offline
Sucks at NCAA Football 14

I Root For: WKU, Miami, OSU

In a short period of time, you have built up quite the record of "stupid things said".
01-21-2013 01:06 PM
Advertisement

TitanTopper Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
I agree with the original poster...I almost can't stand coming over here anymore for ALL of the App St and Ga So posts. There has been a fair amount of discussion about WKU and another conference. You may not have noticed, but most WKU fans are not saying a lot about it...except with our own on The Haven site. With that said, I swing by the "other conference" site occasionally. I don't think (?) I've posted over there...at least not to any significance. The "take-over" by the wannabes here is a little too much...for my liking. My advice...come troll, post occasionally and wait for the invite. Post here to your heart's content when that happens. That's just my opinion...For what it's worth.

Ok, fire away!! 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 01:23 PM by TitanTopper.)
01-21-2013 01:21 PM
GSU Eagles Offline
Heisman

I Root For: GeorgiaSouthern
The FCS posts come in spurts when rumors of movement occur. I am sure in another day or two, all will be fine and the message board reputation will quickly recover for its brief association with FCS. Moving forward, I pledge to tone things down and say flattering things.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 01:31 PM by GSU Eagles.)
01-21-2013 01:29 PM
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
(01-21-2013 01:21 PM)TitanTopper Wrote:  I agree with the original poster...I almost can't stand coming over here anymore for ALL of the App St and Ga So posts. There has been a fair amount of discussion about WKU and another conference. You may not have noticed, but most WKU fans are not saying a lot about it...except with our own on The Haven site. With that said, I swing by the "other conference" site occasionally. I don't think (?) I've posted over there...at least not to any significance. The "take-over" by the wannabes here is a little too much...for my liking. My advice...come troll, post occasionally and wait for the invite. Post here to your heart's content when that happens. That's just my opinion...For what it's worth.

Ok, fire away!! 05-stirthepot

Damn good post. Plus you're a Titans fan.
01-21-2013 01:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul of Troy Offline
The Man Who Watches

I Root For: Tennessee, Troy
I completely agree. I'm so tired of all these stupid ass Georgia Southern, App State, Liberty, etc... threads. Create a temporary board they can post all this bull**** on. This is the SBC board not the FCS purgatory board.
01-21-2013 02:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.