Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MBB vs Dexel on NBCSN
Bookmark and Share
hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison
MBB vs Dexel on NBCSN
Don't know much about this team, except they also struggled a little. What should we look out for? Game is on Saturday at 4pm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 12:41 PM by hburg.)
01-11-2013 10:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
RE: MBB vs Dexel on NBCSN
For being preseason favorites I think underperforming is an understatement. They've got a couple injuries I'm pretty sure, from reading whats left on their Zone board. And of course the chorus to fir Bruiser is almost in full throat.

got the DVR set, though head to head with the playoffs isn't going to bode well for either attendance or eyeballs.
01-11-2013 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hburg Offline

RE: MBB vs Dexel on NBCSN
Just a reminder that the game is at 4 today. Looks like a lot of player from both teams not playing due to injury. I guess we can call this game the injury game...haha.
01-12-2013 02:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hburg Offline

Re: MBB vs Dexel on NBCSN
At the half, JMU 27-19. Good game by th ed dukes so far.

01-12-2013 04:48 PM
hburg Offline

Re: MBB vs Dexel on NBCSN
Jmu wins 51-43. Good game by the Dukes.

01-12-2013 05:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.