Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Duke Club Rep Kickoff This Saturday
Bookmark and Share
hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison
Duke Club Rep Kickoff This Saturday
If you are interested in promoting the Duke Club and becoming a Rep, I highly recommend you be at the rep kickoff this Saturday at Bridgeforth. You can reserve your spot by emailing Taylor Adkins adkinstb@jmu.edu The meeting starts at 11:30AM at the club section and will feature several guest speakers such as Mike Deane. Hope to see you there.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 01:13 PM by hburg.)
01-08-2013 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hburg Offline

RE: Duke Club Rep Kickoff This Saturday
It was a good event and also insightful.
01-12-2013 02:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hburg Offline

Some interesting tidbits. I continue to be amazed that over 900 Duke Club members are not season ticket holders of any sport. 33% of the Duke Club are not Alumni (that number include me). Last year we had a total of 2,700 + members. In 2010 that number was at 2,200+, 2011 that number was at 3,200+ (BFS opening). So really it was a correction in numbers and ultimately an increase of 500+ members. Every year Duke Club donations have increased. Last year the number was at $1.87M. The year before was at $1.79M. This year the goal is $2.1M. Club seats at BFS are now sold out through 2015.
01-12-2013 11:11 PM
ItsBrockUidiot Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: JMU
well, that's impressive about the club seats. I never would have expected that one. Are the club seats worth the investment?
01-14-2013 03:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hburg Offline

I wouldn't mind being there. Yeah you have to have a hefty donation, plus your $550 a year season ticket per seat commitment. But you do get the free beer, meals, and good fellowship. I would say it is a good value since enough people have bought them.
01-14-2013 03:36 PM
ItsBrockUidiot Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: JMU
I love my seats in the front row right behind the defensive huddle, but if I were to move anywhere, I wouldn't mind checking out the club seats.
01-14-2013 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hburg Offline

BTW, don't want to be the guy of bad news. For folks like myself who donate at the Gold level, this level will no longer get you hospitality at Football games. http://issuu.com/jmusports.com/docs/bene...singlePage and here is the new 2013 brochure http://issuu.com/jmusports.com/docs/2013...singlePage
01-16-2013 03:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.