Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kirby should have his ass kicked
Bookmark and Share
Kulz007 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU
The D bag is playing up like he was a motivator for NIU after ESPN gave him the bite me shirt on air....
01-01-2013 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Kirby should have his ass kicked
Just watched it, d-bag to the end
01-01-2013 11:28 AM
Kulz007 Offline
1st String

Wiping his hand clean of orange juice with an NIU shirt as he laughs like a little girl. Verbal dieria spewing all over Espn. Corso picked NIU to win... That is something.
01-01-2013 11:30 AM
Advertisement

NIU17 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Saw him yesterday with Desmond Howard talking about the bowl match ups. He said the game will probably be competitive because FSU won't be motivated and NIU will be. In the beginning he said it's 2 different things about NIU being selected and NIU being competitive in the game. He's trying to make a point that if NIU is competitive, they still shouldn't have been selected. He is an as*clown.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 11:33 AM by NIU17.)
01-01-2013 11:32 AM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Corso is great. A little goofy, partially crazy in many things he's always said -- but he's an awesome fun guy.

Kirk SO bad wants NIU to lose big. But he was right -- FSU IS going to show up now. I am sooo nervous about the game. I SOOO want NIU to win. *I* want to be on my knees in the 4th quarter, yelling at the TV. I want it to be that kind of game!
01-01-2013 11:33 AM
Advertisement

NIU17 Offline
All American

(01-01-2013 11:33 AM)toddjnsn Wrote:  Corso is great. A little goofy, partially crazy in many things he's always said -- but he's an awesome fun guy.

Kirk SO bad wants NIU to lose big. But he was right -- FSU IS going to show up now. I am sooo nervous about the game. I SOOO want NIU to win. *I* want to be on my knees in the 4th quarter, yelling at the TV. I want it to be that kind of game!
Corso is a jackas* too. NIU has a history with him. He coached NIU for 3/4 of a season in mid 80's. NIU picked him when no one else wanted him and he had been a Big 10 coach so he was a big name. Then he quit before the year ended when he got something better. Couldn't even finish the year.
Edit: Thanks for your good thoughts about the game. I always root hard for the MAC in bowl and out of conference games!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 11:38 AM by NIU17.)
01-01-2013 11:37 AM
The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
It's his job to give opinions in ways that draw attention....it's why you shouldn't get really mad at him or Dan Bernstein, it's what they want and need.

I don't like the guy or think he knows much, but don't get crazy mad.
01-01-2013 12:15 PM
Advertisement

PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Florida State
(01-01-2013 11:37 AM)NIU17 Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 11:33 AM)toddjnsn Wrote:  Corso is great. A little goofy, partially crazy in many things he's always said -- but he's an awesome fun guy.

Corso is a jackas* too. NIU has a history with him. He coached NIU for 3/4 of a season in mid 80's. NIU picked him when no one else wanted him and he had been a Big 10 coach so he was a big name. Then he quit before the year ended when he got something better. Couldn't even finish the year.
Edit: Thanks for your good thoughts about the game. I always root hard for the MAC in bowl and out of conference games!

NIU in the 80's was a horrible job...not sure anyone would argue against that. Corso has been a great representative for college football. If anyone should be mad at him, it should be FSU fans...he did pick against us.

However, Corso has done so much for FSU and I think it is great that he says whatever he is thinking and not going to let his emotions get involved.
01-01-2013 12:23 PM
Kulz007 Offline
1st String

(01-01-2013 12:15 PM)The Frisky Biscuit Wrote:  It's his job to give opinions in ways that draw attention....it's why you shouldn't get really mad at him or Dan Bernstein, it's what they want and need.

I don't like the guy or think he knows much, but don't get crazy mad.

For the most part you are spot on... However, the venom that flows from hurby the d bags mouth is not just ring a rabble rouser... His eye roles and sarcastic comments... A true blooded d bag...
01-01-2013 12:45 PM
Advertisement

NIU17 Offline
All American

(01-01-2013 12:23 PM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 11:37 AM)NIU17 Wrote:  

NIU in the 80's was a horrible job...not sure anyone would argue against that. Corso has been a great representative for college football. If anyone should be mad at him, it should be FSU fans...he did pick against us.

However, Corso has done so much for FSU and I think it is great that he says whatever he is thinking and not going to let his emotions get involved.

NIU won the MAC and the California bowl in 83. We were an average mid major in the 80's. Corso shouldn't have taken the job if it was so bad. NIU was horrible in the mid to late 90's. He is entertaining, but no one takes him seriously. So his picking NIU is for entertainment only.
01-01-2013 01:14 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:He is entertaining, but no one takes him seriously. So his picking NIU is for entertainment only.

True -- one shouldn't take it seriously. And also maybe his way to throw a tongue-in-cheek jab at Herby for hating on NIU so much.
01-01-2013 01:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.