Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Now that the bowl game is closer, what are your opinions on FSU/FSU fans?
Bookmark and Share
AxBerka Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Florida State
Now that the bowl game is closer, what are your opinions on FSU/FSU fans?
what do you think of the team now that the game is closer and you have heard/read more? what are your opinions on the fans?
12-29-2012 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

AxBerka Offline
Water Engineer

RE: Now that the bowl game is closer, what are your opinions on FSU/FSU fans?
i will give mine about NIU now

i feel like you will not beat us with the running game, you will have to beat us with misdirection and crossing routes. i think EJ manuel starts off well then we get anemic on offense and you guys start coming back and are stopped in the 4th quarter ending in a 24-21 fsu win.

on your fans, no comment
12-29-2012 08:47 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
If one goes to the ESPN conversations about the bowl game, there's basically just jerks on there - though some are not FSU fans. That isn't much of a sample and I'm not wasting any more time over there. I haven't gotten on other FSU boards because they all want you to pay for it to post anything or at best it's a brief free trial. Not worth bothering with. From reading a few posts, it's like any board, especially a board of a high profile team. There are some reasonable posters. Then there are some that assume FSU is far too much for us and they will win by 70. And Lynch won't last for a half, for some reason they just assume that as a QB he's going to get injured if he runs. Some are pretty disrespectful. i do understand the concept that FSU can hardly win, unless they beat us by a very large margin, since they're expected to win.
12-29-2012 09:45 PM
timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

I Root For: NIU
FSU has some good looking female fans. That's all I really care about.

FSU as a football team is very good. Probably the best defense I've seen all season and I noticed that before I knew NIU was in the orange bowl.

Both those being said, NIU rules all and always will.

Go Huskies!!
12-29-2012 10:11 PM
HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
All I know about FSU is that the Gators hate you. My brother is a Gator and they all call you the semen-oles. That's him - not me.

I have no opinion about your team or your fans.
12-29-2012 10:21 PM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

I Root For: NIU Huskies
I hear FSU girls love guys who play football in the midwest.

Eh? Eh?
12-29-2012 10:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(12-29-2012 10:21 PM)HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:  All I know about FSU is that the Gators hate you. My brother is a Gator and they all call you the semen-oles. That's him - not me.

I have no opinion about your team or your fans.

It is ok...we call fans of the school down south jort wearing gay-turds...

[Image: gator-fans-jorts.jpeg]
12-29-2012 10:44 PM
MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
Just heard about 8 teammates from the Pettibone era are coming in, that makes about 25 that I know of. Could be a dangerous group, at least back in the day. I will let you know what I think about the FSU fans as we bounce them down the aisles. Kidding, maybe.
Couple FSU fans on the board here, I have learned to like Pikapp, but the nole guys reminds me of someone who chain smokes and wears the same sweats to bed every night.
We are in the south, very mean or very nice I think, hit and miss.
12-29-2012 10:45 PM
PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(12-29-2012 10:37 PM)niuguy Wrote:  I hear FSU girls love guys who play football in the midwest.

Eh? Eh?

True...plenty of them love Christian Ponder.
12-29-2012 10:47 PM
MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
plus NIU's student section is no picnic. we have some bad fans, I have been one before against Iowa, they got me going and I wrapped my hands around a neck or two. Just remember, when sh$t goes down hit the fans not wearing Huskie gear.... :)
12-29-2012 10:50 PM
PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(12-29-2012 10:50 PM)MileHighHuskie Wrote:  Just remember, when sh$t goes down hit the fans not wearing Huskie gear.... :)

I remember the last time sh$t went down in the OB...

[Image: braveheart-final-battle-scene-o.gif]
12-29-2012 11:06 PM
Advertisement

niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(12-29-2012 10:47 PM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  
(12-29-2012 10:37 PM)niuguy Wrote:  I hear FSU girls love guys who play football in the midwest.

Eh? Eh?

True...plenty of them love Christian Ponder.

Bah, Brett Favre/Jenn Sterger joke!
12-29-2012 11:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
huskiealum03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU & Go Go Sox
not particularly interested in FSU or FSU fans. only what NIU will do in the orange bowl.
12-29-2012 11:42 PM
MiamiHuskie Offline
All American

Fans aren't bad, I just get tired of the Indian nah-nah-nahnahnah-nah thing. They should replace the guy on the horse with a blackjack dealer; you know, bring the stereotype up to date.
12-29-2012 11:50 PM
PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(12-29-2012 11:50 PM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  Fans aren't bad, I just get tired of the Indian nah-nah-nahnahnah-nah thing. They should replace the guy on the horse with a blackjack dealer; you know, bring the stereotype up to date.

lol...true, so true...

I just wish some of that Seminole money found its' way back to campus. They are now closing in on a billion dollar corporation.

Of course, they earned it by surviving in the everglades all those years.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 12:09 AM by PiKappNoleATL.)
12-29-2012 11:56 PM
MiamiHuskie Offline
All American

(12-29-2012 09:45 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  If one goes to the ESPN conversations about the bowl game, there's basically just jerks on there - though some are not FSU fans. That isn't much of a sample and I'm not wasting any more time over there. I haven't gotten on other FSU boards because they all want you to pay for it to post anything or at best it's a brief free trial. Not worth bothering with. From reading a few posts, it's like any board, especially a board of a high profile team. There are some reasonable posters. Then there are some that assume FSU is far too much for us and they will win by 70. And Lynch won't last for a half, for some reason they just assume that as a QB he's going to get injured if he runs. Some are pretty disrespectful. i do understand the concept that FSU can hardly win, unless they beat us by a very large margin, since they're expected to win.

I think Herbstreit posts most of the stuff on the ESPN boards. The conversations are about at his level.
12-30-2012 12:15 AM
Advertisement

The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
Every fan base is full of their share of raging asshats. And vocal minority's can cloud your opinion of the majority, so you have to take a breath and relax sometimes.

I'm a Sox and Bears fan, and I hate both the fanbases. I doubt FSU is any better or worse than any other major fan base.
12-31-2012 11:13 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
FSU is the Ohio U of Florida. Their fans are ACC fans not SEC. The Noles have some cute female fans, but not as many as UF. Noles fans are not as obnoxious as Gator fans, but don't have as many Championships to be proud of. They are almost Georgia fans.
The Loop is the only really good place to eat close to campus.
Good Luck Huskies!!!
01-01-2013 05:39 AM
PiKappNoleATL Offline
2nd String

(01-01-2013 05:39 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  FSU is the Ohio U of Florida. Their fans are ACC fans not SEC. The Noles have some cute female fans, but not as many as UF. Noles fans are not as obnoxious as Gator fans, but don't have as many Championships to be proud of. They are almost Georgia fans.
Good Luck Huskies!!!

Someone that went to Toledo and is judging women is like asking a deaf person to judge a singing contest.

FSU has lots more talent than that school in cowtown. FSU also has only played Div. 1 football for half the time the Gators have and won a national title before Florida did. Not sure what you are talkinga bout in regards to The Loop but there are plenty of places to eat in Tallahassee.

FSU fanbase is huge and they travel well when games matter. They also are consistently one of the top 5 programs as far as tv ratings go. FSU also has one of the strongest booster programs in the country as well.

Just love it when an Ohioan gets lost on I-75/I-95 south and suddenly they know everything about Florida.
01-01-2013 12:19 PM
MiamiHuskie Offline
All American

(01-01-2013 12:19 PM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 05:39 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  FSU is the Ohio U of Florida. Their fans are ACC fans not SEC. The Noles have some cute female fans, but not as many as UF. Noles fans are not as obnoxious as Gator fans, but don't have as many Championships to be proud of. They are almost Georgia fans.
Good Luck Huskies!!!

Someone that went to Toledo and is judging women is like asking a deaf person to judge a singing contest.

FSU has lots more talent than that school in cowtown. FSU also has only played Div. 1 football for half the time the Gators have and won a national title before Florida did. Not sure what you are talkinga bout in regards to The Loop but there are plenty of places to eat in Tallahassee.

FSU fanbase is huge and they travel well when games matter. They also are consistently one of the top 5 programs as far as tv ratings go. FSU also has one of the strongest booster programs in the country as well.

Just love it when an Ohioan gets lost on I-75/I-95 south and suddenly they know everything about Florida.

Relax PiKapp, it's all for fun.

Good game tonight, hope the Huskies win, with no injuries on either side.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 01:53 PM by MiamiHuskie.)
01-01-2013 01:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.