Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Prediction thread - This week's match ups
Bookmark and Share
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
Prediction thread - This week's match ups
It's a full slate of conference games, here's how I see it.

1. FIU at FAU - The last in-conference battle for Florida. I think the undecideds will put it over the top, er, sorry. FAU gives FIU a going away present.

2. stAte at Troy - Both teams are scorching hot right now. Aplin's been awsome on the road, but going with what's in my best interest

3. WKU at Cajuns - I love my Cajuns at home, my only worry is that this has all the looks of a trap game.

4. MT v. at USA - MT is hitting their stride

5. NT v. ULM - Depends. If you tell me that Browning is going to play, I'd pick ULM, if not, NT keeps its dim playoff hopes aside. Either way...
11-12-2012 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

I Root For: TXST, A&M, UNT
RE: Prediction thread - This week's match ups
(11-12-2012 04:30 PM)AstroCajun Wrote:  It's a full slate of conference games, here's how I see it.

1. FIU at FAU - The last in-conference battle for Florida. I think the undecideds will put it over the top, er, sorry. FAU gives FIU a going away present.

2. stAte at Troy - Both teams are scorching hot right now. Aplin's been awsome on the road, but going with what's in my best interest

3. WKU at Cajuns - I love my Cajuns at home, my only worry is that this has all the looks of a trap game.

5. NT v. ULM - Depends. If you tell me that Browning is going to play, I'd pick ULM, if not, NT keeps its dim playoff hopes aside. Either way...

I like the OWLS in the battle of Fla.
I've enjoyed watching StAte on TV this year, but Troy right now is hitting on ALL cylinders . .. Trojans take this one . .
WKU gets a win on the road . .
MT too much for USA
and ULM with or without Browning will be too much for No. TX

GO SUN BELT!
11-12-2012 05:05 PM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

I Root For: ULM
(11-12-2012 05:05 PM)Bobcat87 Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 04:30 PM)AstroCajun Wrote:  It's a full slate of conference games, here's how I see it.

I like the OWLS in the battle of Fla.
I've enjoyed watching StAte on TV this year, but Troy right now is hitting on ALL cylinders . .. Trojans take this one . .
WKU gets a win on the road . .
MT too much for USA
and ULM with or without Browning will be too much for No. TX

GO SUN BELT!

Browning is on the two deep at this point, so we'll see.
11-12-2012 05:07 PM
LouisianaHawkFan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ULM, Tulane
1. FIU at FAU

2. stAte at Troy

3. WKU at Cajuns

4. MT at USA

5. NT at ULM
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 05:08 PM by LouisianaHawkFan.)
11-12-2012 05:07 PM
RustonCAT Offline
1st String

I Root For: stAte/Latech
1. FIU at FAU ..pillow fight

2. stAte at Troy ..Aplin and oku Will tear Troy to pieces

3. WKU at Cajuns..Cajuns continue WKUs misery

4. MT at USA .MTSU Stays on course for sbc title

5. NT at ULM..Ulm gets back to it's winning ways
11-12-2012 05:33 PM
stAteNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Arkansas State
1. FAU - FIU is just bad and FAU seems to be gelling.
2. Troy - I feel Troy is going to be all jacked up and sadly we fall 42-34.
3. Cajuns - Who knows though, WKU seems to play better on the road.
4. MT - Expect a hard fought game out of USA though.
5. ULM - I still think they can get by UNT with or without Browning.
11-12-2012 05:36 PM
Advertisement

CrazyCajun Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana

Wait, WKU a trap game? This is a team that has kicked the Cajuns butt the past two seasons. There is nothing trap about it, UL has every reason to get up for this game.
11-12-2012 06:03 PM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
(11-12-2012 06:03 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  

Wait, WKU a trap game? This is a team that has kicked the Cajuns butt the past two seasons. There is nothing trap about it, UL has every reason to get up for this game.

Crazy, don't mistake me. I say we win this, but there are two factors that are potentially worrisome. 1) heartbreaking loss - we should be able to overcome that and 2) WKU underperforming two weeks in a row (Remember what happened thwe week after the Cajuns underperformed two weeks in a row (NT & State)?

I'm just hoping that WKU doesn't stay at the Holiday Inn Express so that Jakes wakes up and plays like a Heisman winner against us. Again. For the third time.
11-12-2012 06:13 PM
CrazyCajun Offline
All American

(11-12-2012 06:13 PM)AstroCajun Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 06:03 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  

Crazy, don't mistake me. I say we win this, but there are two factors that are potentially worrisome. 1) heartbreaking loss - we should be able to overcome that and 2) WKU underperforming two weeks in a row (Remember what happened thwe week after the Cajuns underperformed two weeks in a row (NT & State)?

I'm just hoping that WKU doesn't stay at the Holiday Inn Express so that Jakes wakes up and plays like a Heisman winner against us. Again. For the third time.

Did you see the video CajunT posted? I doubt UL won't be ready to play this game. Jakes has played well for most of this season, he will do so again against UL. Hudspeth will have them ready to play.
11-12-2012 07:18 PM
FAUAEPi Offline
1st String

I Root For: FAU
FAU
A-State
WKU
MTSU
ULM
11-13-2012 11:25 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
Owls over the Panthers.
Trojans dismiss the Red Wolves.
Cajuns top the Toppers.
Blue Raiders edge the Jags.
Warhawks down the Mean Green.
11-13-2012 12:33 PM
Advertisement

OwlFamily Offline
FLORIDA ATLANTICS DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

I Root For: FLORIDA ATLANTIC
(11-13-2012 12:33 PM)JoeJag Wrote:  Owls over the Panthers.
Trojans dismiss the Red Wolves.
Cajuns top the Toppers.
Blue Raiders edge the Jags.
Warhawks down the Mean Green.

I agree with this, but I think that the Cajuns vs WKU is a toss up. WKU has to be pissed about the way they played against my Owls, and the Cajuns are upset about the loss to UF since they came SO close. I could go either eay on that one.

FAU coach's has the players "buying in" and I think Cristobal may of lost his team. Speaking from experience it is very demoralizing when the expectationa are SO high and you perform SO badly. It takes a toll.
11-13-2012 02:02 PM
JSinLR Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Arkansas State
Review of JoeJag's picks:
Owls over the Panthers....check
Trojans dismiss the Red Wolves....wrong
Cajuns top the Toppers...probably right
Blue Raiders edge the Jags...agree
Warhawks down the Mean Green...agree

Owls looking better and FIU has tanked!

ASU's defense is better than Troy's...it'll be high scoring but ASU's defense will come up with a few key stops.

Cajuns should have beaten Florida and WKU is spiraling downward...if the Cajuns aren't totally demoralized by the ultra-conservative play calling late in the Florida game they should be the better team...not sure what is wrong with WKU.

Blue Raiders appear to be peaking and the Jags who've played well all season just don't have enough horses to beat MTSU.

ULM is a little bit better than UNT from what I saw...should be a good game but I expect Cody Wells to perform well vs. UNT. ULM has more to play for than UNT.
11-13-2012 02:43 PM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

I Root For: ULM
(11-13-2012 02:43 PM)JSinLR Wrote:  Review of JoeJag's picks:
Owls over the Panthers....check
Trojans dismiss the Red Wolves....wrong
Cajuns top the Toppers...probably right
Blue Raiders edge the Jags...agree
Warhawks down the Mean Green...agree

Owls looking better and FIU has tanked!

ASU's defense is better than Troy's...it'll be high scoring but ASU's defense will come up with a few key stops.

Cajuns should have beaten Florida and WKU is spiraling downward...if the Cajuns aren't totally demoralized by the ultra-conservative play calling late in the Florida game they should be the better team...not sure what is wrong with WKU.

Blue Raiders appear to be peaking and the Jags who've played well all season just don't have enough horses to beat MTSU.

ULM is a little bit better than UNT from what I saw...should be a good game but I expect Cody Wells to perform well vs. UNT. ULM has more to play for than UNT.

I'd say there is a pretty good chance Browning will play.
11-13-2012 02:44 PM
Vobserver Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Owls over the Panthers. The Owls are starting to buy what Pellini is selling, and the Panthers are just going through the motions.
Red Wolves over the Trojans. Score will look like a women's basketball game; but ASU has been better on D than the Trojans.
Cajuns beat the Toppers. Louisiana comes out with fire in their eyes and a determination to revenge the last two years. They won't lose twice at home this year.
Blue Raiders edge the Jags. USA is getting there; but not quite yet. Next year they could be a factor.
Warhawks down the Mean Green; unless UNT can establish the run early. If Browning plays and is close to being 100%, even establishing the run may not be enough for the Eagles.

Those are my predictions; now as a Louisiana fan, I want Troy and USA to pull the upset, and it would not really hurt my feelings if UNT beat the Warhawks; but I don't expect any of those to happen. As a fan of the SBC, it is good for us all if Troy and UNT manage to get bowl eligible, especially if there is not a surplus of qualifiers and we can all go bowling.
11-13-2012 03:21 PM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
TXST @ Navy 3:30 Eastern
Will be on CBS Sports Network if anyone is not at a game
and you're interested.
11-13-2012 10:34 PM
Advertisement

trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

I Root For: TROY
Re: RE: Prediction thread - This week's match ups
(11-13-2012 10:34 PM)CatMom Wrote:  TXST @ Navy 3:30 Eastern
and you're interested.

I'll dvr this one...it'll be my first bobcats game 03-2thumbsup

from trojanbrutha's ThunderBolt
11-14-2012 12:21 AM
CajunExpress Offline
1st String

(11-13-2012 10:34 PM)CatMom Wrote:  TXST @ Navy 3:30 Eastern
and you're interested.

I love the Navy, and the Naval Academy, but I am pulling for 2013 Cats to take out the Navy Goat, just like Troy.
11-14-2012 05:55 PM
joshdude182 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
FIU
stAte
WKU
MTSU
UNT
11-14-2012 09:21 PM
GaSouthern Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Georgia So.
FAU
Troy
WKU
MTSU
ULM
11-15-2012 12:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.