Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FB: Bummer For Troy
Bookmark and Share
MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT
FB: Bummer For Troy
Everyone hates to see players go down with injuries & this was Troys second leading receiver last year. Let's all hope that he has a full recovery and is able to play this coming season.

http://dothaneagletroy.blogspot.com/2012...rgery.html
03-29-2012 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TampaKnight Offline
Knight Family

I Root For: The American
RE: FB: Bummer For Troy
I think if this guy has to wait at least 3 games into the regular season for the #2 spot, Troy will be a game shy of winning the conference. I can see stAte or Louisiana running away with it this year, though.
03-29-2012 05:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TrojanCampaign Offline
All American

I Root For: USC, AAMU,
(03-29-2012 05:20 PM)TampaKnight Wrote:  I think if this guy has to wait at least 3 games into the regular season for the #2 spot, Troy will be a game shy of winning the conference. I can see stAte or Louisiana running away with it this year, though.

If we don't win I doubt it will be on the #2 receiver considering there's like ten other guys. We lost four guys and still managed to be a good passing team last year.

I'm more worried about the defense even though I wish him a a fast recovery.
03-29-2012 05:41 PM
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
Losing Corey Johnson sucks, but it won't slow down our offense this season. We will have Eric Thomas, Chip Reeves*, Jamel Johnson*, Chandler Worthy, Justin Albert, and B.J. Chitty out there.

* denotes returning starters from 2009-2010 season. both missed 2011 season due to academic issues.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2012 06:12 PM by Burn the Horse.)
03-29-2012 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TrojanCampaign Offline
All American

I Root For: USC, AAMU,
Troy is a really odd school in the aspect of athletes interacting with everyone else. It's kind of funny that I know BJ
03-29-2012 07:35 PM
Advertisement

WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Arkansas State
FWIW, stAte's number 2 returning WR Jarboe is facing disciplinary issues as he tries to recover from the shoulder surgery. (big shock, i know)

It has been said that Malzahn doesn't coddle him like Freeze did.

As we saw in the bowl game, Stockemer is damn good and will be first team Sun Belt in all probability. But our WRs will have a hard time living up to last year's group - especially if Jarboe can't get it together for Malzahn.
03-29-2012 08:52 PM
TrojanNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
(03-29-2012 08:52 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  FWIW, stAte's number 2 returning WR Jarboe is facing disciplinary issues as he tries to recover from the shoulder surgery. (big shock, i know)

As we saw in the bowl game, Stockemer is damn good and will be first team Sun Belt in all probability. But our WRs will have a hard time living up to last year's group - especially if Jarboe can't get it together for Malzahn.

I hate to hear that about Jarboe. I hoped that he had finally figured it out, but I guess not.

Stockemer did look very good in the bowl game.

TROY has a lot of WR talent returning this year. We will miss Johnson, but we have A LOT of returning talent at the WR spot.
03-29-2012 09:00 PM
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

Exclamation RE: FB: Bummer For Troy
(03-29-2012 08:52 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  FWIW, stAte's number 2 returning WR Jarboe is facing disciplinary issues

[Image: home_alone02.jpg]

No Way! 03-lmfao
03-29-2012 10:20 PM
Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
(03-29-2012 09:00 PM)TrojanNation Wrote:  
(03-29-2012 08:52 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  FWIW, stAte's number 2 returning WR Jarboe is facing disciplinary issues as he tries to recover from the shoulder surgery. (big shock, i know)

I hate to hear that about Jarboe. I hoped that he had finally figured it out, but I guess not.
Stockemer did look very good in the bowl game.

TROY has a lot of WR talent returning this year. We will miss Johnson, but we have A LOT of returning talent at the WR spot.
There has been nothing reported in the media that he has been involved in anything negative whatsoever and the media tends to jump on misbehaving athletes like a dog on a bone.

Could be as simple as having to meet academic expiations, being late for meetings or missing curfew. That Malzahn cannot say yet if or when he will be back makes me think it is a academic issue.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 07:26 AM by Seminole Indian.)
03-30-2012 07:24 AM
Advertisement

Buzz Lightyear Lite Offline
Special Teams

We have had our time with the kid too.........who knows maybe nothing or just a little something...........the point is we ought to identify just a kid per team in the belt who does something good or at least nothing bad.....you know has a good GPA and maybe some other silly honor like some presidents award or something like that ...........then we will just post every 2 weeks to a month and say something like this..........

Today March 29th Rod Bellows (fictitious name for purposes of illustration) went to class again and still pulling his 3.65 GPA in pre-dentistry.......after spring practice was going to get something to eat and stopped and helped a couple of regular students with a flat tire.......and before going to bed tonight will call his sister has been in the hospital after giving birth since he can not make it home.........

Yep there a good many of these guys on every team and NO we don't hear about them at all.........well maybe we should......and while we say the press and fans like to jump on the Jarboes of the world if they were doing what they were suppose to be doing ALL THE TIME like the Rod Bellows of the world then we would only hear about them on occasion.....I hope Jarboe does get his act together........but we are who we are and he keeps proving that he just can not quite be like the Rod Bellows of the world..........So just maybe we should hear about them..........But then again the Rod Bellows of world tend to humble themselves before others........good way of behaving and living ones lives........

So I for one want to thank all the Rod Bellows of the NCAA or just plain ole college students who do the right thing.........I would much rather we read about you guys even if it is a little boring.....Keep it up.........even when people are not watching your every move.
03-30-2012 08:35 AM
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
(03-29-2012 05:20 PM)TampaKnight Wrote:  I think if this guy has to wait at least 3 games into the regular season for the #2 spot, Troy will be a game shy of winning the conference. I can see stAte or Louisiana running away with it this year, though.

Since all signs point to ASU at Cajun Field being the conference race determining game, odds are that MTSU vs. ULM will end up being for all the marbles. We generally don't do a good job of identifying the league's blockbuster game in advance.
03-30-2012 09:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.