Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cajuns: What is up with this?
Bookmark and Share
WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Arkansas State
Cajuns logo and LSU talk. Does not compute. What am I missing here?

http://www.athleticnetwork.net/site.php?...wsID=11302
11-09-2011 08:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: Cajuns: What is up with this?
(11-09-2011 08:48 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  Cajuns logo and LSU talk. Does not compute. What am I missing here?

What you are missing is that this was an article done by a sports writer at the Daily Advertiser and posted on the Cajuns Athletic Network web site by someone that didn't spend the time to read through it. As entertaining as it must be to a few deer hunters on the ASU web site, what's even more comical is that you a resident of the west coast intelligential didn't figure it out before trying to run this lame smack on the Sun Belt Board.03-nutkick
11-09-2011 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
westcoastwolf Offline
Special Teams

(11-09-2011 09:52 PM)CajunT Wrote:  
(11-09-2011 08:48 PM)WinstonTheWolf Wrote:  Cajuns logo and LSU talk. Does not compute. What am I missing here?

a resident of the west coast intelligential

I think you may have he and I confused.
11-09-2011 10:15 PM
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts

What you are missing is that this was an article done by a sports writer at the Daily Advertiser and posted on the Cajuns Athletic Network web site by someone that didn't spend the time to read through it. As entertaining as it must be to a few deer hunters on the ASU web site, what's even more comical is that you a resident of the west coast intelligential didn't figure it out before trying to run this lame smack on the Sun Belt Board.03-nutkick

Jeez pissy attitude. Just a bizarre thing to see on a site claiming approval of the athletic department. Most departments don't allow sites they don't have content control over to claim endorsement. It is unusual and unique.
11-09-2011 10:46 PM
Advertisement

WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

Was not intended as smack (but is a nice bonus that it was received that way). Just wanted an explanation of what source of this mess was (stAte fans have a soft spot for schools being punked by flagship Universities).

I spent a short time unsuccessfully trying to figure it out, but decided it would be easier just to post here and have you guys tell me. I figured correctly that Cajun fans wouldn't be able to ignore it!

Just cause you are paranoid doesn't mean the Red Wolves aren't out to get you though! 04-rock
11-09-2011 10:53 PM
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

I Root For: TROY
(11-09-2011 09:52 PM)CajunT Wrote:  What you are missing is that this was an article done by a sports writer at the Daily Advertiser and posted on the Cajuns Athletic Network web site by someone that didn't spend the time to read through it. As entertaining as it must be to a few deer hunters on the ASU web site, what's even more comical is that you a resident of the west coast intelligential didn't figure it out before trying to run this lame smack on the Sun Belt Board.03-nutkick

Wow, a little touchy? What he posted didn't seem like smack.
11-09-2011 11:23 PM
CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

(11-09-2011 10:46 PM)arkstfan Wrote:  

Jeez pissy attitude. Just a bizarre thing to see on a site claiming approval of the athletic department. Most departments don't allow sites they don't have content control over to claim endorsement. It is unusual and unique.

If you've pulled up the site, you can clearly see the person in charge of updating the site post links to every story that mentions Cajuns, UL, etc; He or she clearly didn' take the time to read the story before posting it on the web site. I wouldn't call it unique, but it certainly is moronic.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 11:31 PM by CajunT.)
11-09-2011 11:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CajunT Offline
Basement Dweller Hater

(11-09-2011 10:15 PM)westcoastwolf Wrote:  

You are correct sir, my apologies. I should have known it was one of deer hunters from the ASU board.
11-09-2011 11:30 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(11-09-2011 11:30 PM)CajunT Wrote:  
(11-09-2011 10:15 PM)westcoastwolf Wrote:  

You are correct sir, my apologies. I should have known it was one of deer hunters from the ASU board.

ASU fans are a little overly sensitive right now. We're still not getting any in state media recognition at all. Its frustrating alot of our fans, whom expected such antics from the state newspaper, but alot of the fringe sites run by ASU grads havent mentioned the game either.

Though we do know every possible matchup disection in the Arkansas/Tennessee matchup.
11-10-2011 01:17 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

Morning fellas. That was a colossal screw up.. How ridiculous that this ended up on our athletic website.. I figure whomever aloud it read the first 2 sentences and said, "good to go"...

Heres to a good game Saturday.

Z
11-10-2011 09:08 AM
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(11-10-2011 09:08 AM)zeebart21 Wrote:  Morning fellas. That was a colossal screw up.. How ridiculous that this ended up on our athletic website.. I figure whomever aloud it read the first 2 sentences and said, "good to go"...

Z

progesterone?
11-10-2011 10:11 AM
zeebart21 Offline
All American

(11-10-2011 10:11 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(11-10-2011 09:08 AM)zeebart21 Wrote:  Morning fellas. That was a colossal screw up.. How ridiculous that this ended up on our athletic website.. I figure whomever aloud it read the first 2 sentences and said, "good to go"...

Z

progesterone?

Naaahhh, Mobic. Found out I have an arthritic hip yesterday... That MFkr had been screaming for months...finally saw a doc and got fixed up with the drug. I feel like the stud we have all grown to know and love.
Oh yeah, I also got alot of respect for what stAte has accomplished this year in football...same as WKU... smack not necessary.

Love the Marines!!

Z
11-10-2011 10:38 AM
cajunhawk Offline
Banned

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
Dealing with Ark State fans is a breath of fresh air compared to dealing with ULM people. That's like talking to a baboon's ass.
11-10-2011 11:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.