Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ban all CUSA Posters Now....
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville

I for one am tired of coming to this board day after day to read the tireless ramblings of some juvenile CUSA fans as they take jabs at the Big East...enough is enough.
The mods on this site have been more tolerant than they should of this type of behavior. With the start of football season I believe its time we (Big East fans and Big East posters) put a stop to these visitors. If not this board will soon turn into another Killerfrogs board. I come here to exchange information about the Big East with Big East fans and fans of schools in the Big East. I don't come here to debate the future of the Big East's BCS bid with posters from CUSA everyday. Give it a rest enough is enough...Am I the only one that feels this way?
Bottom line...The cyber Nazis that moderate the CUSA board don't let ANYONE post ANYTHING negative about CUSA on their board and we should not allow it here.
CJ
08-12-2005 03:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU

CardinalJim Wrote:I for one am tired of coming to this board day after day to read the tireless ramblings of some juvenile CUSA fans as they take jabs at the Big East...enough is enough.
The mods on this site have been more tolerant than they should of this type of behavior. With the start of football season I believe its time we (Big East fans and Big East posters) put a stop to these visitors. If not this board will soon turn into another Killerfrogs board. I come here to exchange information about the Big East with Big East fans and fans of schools in the Big East. I don't come here to debate the future of the Big East's BCS bid with posters from CUSA everyday. Give it a rest enough is enough...Am I the only one that feels this way?
Bottom line...The cyber Nazis that moderate the CUSA board don't let ANYONE post ANYTHING negative about CUSA on their board and we should not allow it here.
CJ
As a fan of both leagues - I agree. Lets play some FOOTBALL!
08-12-2005 04:00 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

I am also a fan of both leagues (GO RICE!) All of the carnige is getting a little out of hand.

Football isn't that far ahead.
08-12-2005 04:47 PM
gruehls
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

look, we go through this on the bigeast board and the cusa board. posters favoring each routinely traverse to the other, and make clear their preferences.

i can't start banning the cusa posters here unless i ban the bigeast posters there, and that defeats the purpose of this board.

if you think a cusa poster steps over the line here, especially ON THE MAIN BOARD, report it or send a pm.

i've made my position clear on the subject; cusa posters on the main board here do not have the latitude that the bigeast posters do; the same is true for bigeast posters on the cusa board. the smack boards are there for a reason so use them.

bring to the mods and my attention any particular cusa posts or posters falling into the truly annoying category.
08-12-2005 05:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply
rcmfuzzy Offline
Stupendousman

I Root For: Memphis

I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you. 03-razz 03-wink
jk
08-12-2005 05:25 PM
Bambu Offline
Starving Artist

CardinalJim Wrote:I for one am tired of coming to this board day after day to read the tireless ramblings of some juvenile CUSA fans as they take jabs at the Big East...enough is enough.
CJ
:rolleyes:
08-12-2005 05:27 PM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse

A little over the top. Is there one or two that should get banned? yeah but not all of them. I enjoy the interaction between conferences.
08-12-2005 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gruehls
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

TexanMark Wrote:A little over the top. Is there one or two that should get banned? yeah but not all of them. I enjoy the interaction between conferences.
honestly, that's the spirit of the thing.

when a bunch of people agree on everything, all of them but one are unnecessary.
08-12-2005 06:16 PM
cardtopper Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISVILLE

It might be nice if we banned conversation about other conferences though. Anyone should be able to post, but only if it's about BEast sports. If you want to talk about CUSA or the MWC or the MAC....go to those boards and talk about them.
08-12-2005 06:59 PM
Claw Online
Hall of Famer

Don't worry. When the season starts people will go home.

It would help if The Liberty Bowl quit trying to milk publicity and made an announcement.
08-12-2005 09:11 PM
CardFANATIC Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL, Neb,OM, EWU

I was trying to keep on it but the last two weeks I have been very busy, and will be at least until monday. Hopefully we can get a better handle on things soon though.
08-12-2005 09:20 PM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

If you not like the conversation then do not join in that discussion. 04-cheers
08-12-2005 09:48 PM
Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows

Wilkie01 Wrote:If you not like the conversation then do not join in that discussion. 04-cheers
and this little button actually works too! [Image: p_ignore.gif]
08-13-2005 02:27 AM
EnterSandman Offline
Master Of Your Domain

I Root For: The Ville

I'm here as much as I can, if there is trash to take out, you can trust me that it will be gone.
08-13-2005 08:27 AM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

I Root For: UCF

gruehls Wrote:look, we go through this on the bigeast board and the cusa board. posters favoring each routinely traverse to the other, and make clear their preferences.

i can't start banning the cusa posters here unless i ban the bigeast posters there, and that defeats the purpose of this board.

if you think a cusa poster steps over the line here, especially ON THE MAIN BOARD, report it or send a pm.

i've made my position clear on the subject; cusa posters on the main board here do not have the latitude that the bigeast posters do; the same is true for bigeast posters on the cusa board. the smack boards are there for a reason so use them.

bring to the mods and my attention any particular cusa posts or posters falling into the truly annoying category.
Agree...Why banish everyone and anyone?

Judge the invidual and their post, but not a "group".

KL
08-13-2005 09:55 AM
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS

cardtopper Wrote:It might be nice if we banned conversation about other conferences though.  Anyone should be able to post, but only if it's about BEast sports.  If you want to talk about CUSA or the MWC or the MAC....go to those boards and talk about them.
well, you have to admit that there is a connection between some of the programs in both leagues that is why both get discussed (meaning BE and CUSA).......I think it is healthy interaction most of the times, but see where some people go over the line sometimes......I also think it is fair for opposing programs to reply to threads where their school/conference is mentioned.....
08-13-2005 03:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU

Should we all go to the ACC and start bitchin at them for getting this whole realignment stuff going? Like a lot of CUSA fans I am curious to how all this will unfold. I now pay attention to the MWC, BE, ACC and CUSA because of all the shuffling. Quite frankly it is also enlightning to see what fans of other schools think of mine even when it is painfully honest. I wont get those kind of assesments on ECU boards unless Mongo is trolling.
I dont have a beef with the BigEast and will watch with great interest this year to see how UL,UC and USF do in the new BE. It is fairly simple to spot a flamer :mad: so when they start a thread or respond ban them then but the purpose of NCAABS is a forum where fans of all schools can get together and discuss college athletics and other items.
08-13-2005 05:25 PM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators

ShoreBuc Wrote:Should we all go to the ACC and start bitchin at them for getting this whole realignment stuff going? Like a lot of CUSA fans I am curious to how all this will unfold. I now pay attention to the MWC, BE, ACC and CUSA because of all the shuffling. Quite frankly it is also enlightning to see what fans of other schools think of mine even when it is painfully honest. I wont get those kind of assesments on ECU boards unless Mongo is trolling.
I dont have a beef with the BigEast and will watch with great interest this year to see how UL,UC and USF do in the new BE. It is fairly simple to spot a flamer :mad: so when they start a thread or respond ban them then but the purpose of NCAABS is a forum where fans of all schools can get together and discuss college athletics and other items.
I dont think that all of the CUSA posters should be banned. Some of them are quite respectful for the most part. Some that I enjoy reading are : Shorebuc, 3601, knighlight is pretty respectful, as are a few others. Topcoog is not so respectful, but he is harmless, the same goes for OG eagle. I usually get a chuckle from those 2.

Just the troublemakers should be banned. There are a few of them that give cusa fans a bad rep.
08-13-2005 06:34 PM
gruehls
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

ShoreBuc Wrote:...but the purpose of NCAABS is a forum where fans of all schools can get together and discuss college athletics and other items.

well said shorebuc, and also accurate.
08-13-2005 06:38 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

yea...that loser UAB fan hidden dragon always has some ax to grind and the new "nucleus" smiss fan are just plain stupid......bitter jealous cusa fans that would rather come here and talk crap that go to their own board and conspire as to how they plan on beating Central Florida and Rice....hahahahahahah

Now if you really want to vomit...go to the UC board and read the posts from O$U fan..."Beast"...he started off trying to pose as a UC fan and it was obvious real quick that he is an OSU homer and he is constantly talking Big10....he should be banned...he's a fag.
08-13-2005 11:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.